The Quiet and Elegant Snap the Cheater

(Y/n): "Neo why do you love me?" I asked as she smiled hugging me. I waited patiently for her response as she started writing. It took a few minutes as she gave me her piece of paper. I read all the different things and smiled until I saw the very end. "I should watch at for Blake and Weiss? Why?" Again I waited for her answer. She handed me the paper slightly worried. I read through it feeling sick to my stomach from line to line. "They threaten you if you don't break up with me? Why didn't you tell me?" This time she didn't give me paper she instead gave me her scroll. I was confused until she opened a text with Mercury looking away. I read through the texts and felt even worse.

(Y/n): "Y-Your cheating on me..." I mumbled out as she hugged me. I didn't know what to think now. My girlfriend dropped two bombshells on me and i don't want to believe either. Weiss and Blake are so nice and kind to everyone. To threaten Neo to break up with me is just... Blasphemous. And her cheating on me with everything I do for her. Get her ice cream, take her out on expensive dates, pleasure her.

I got up pushing Neo away as she scrambled to hold me. I kept pushing her away heading for the door. I wanted to cry right now but at the same time I didn't. She kept pulling on my arm trying to stop me. I ripped my arm out of her grip glaring at her.

(Y/n): "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE I DONT WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU EVER AGAIN!!" I shouted as she stepped back threatened. I scoffed at her opening the door storming out slamming it behind me. As I was walking away I heard the door fall off its hinges but I didn't care. I just wanted to think about what I learned every single thing.

Weiss pov

Me and Blake watched our beloved (Y/n) leave that cheaters room. We giggled a little seeing how pissed off he was but also worried about him.

Weiss: "I want to run into his arms right now..."
Blake: "I know so do I but we need to make good on our threats. She broke up with him yes but..."
Weiss: "But she hurt him so that results in her death." I said as we smiled insanely holding our weapons. We slowly stalked towards the room as we peeked in. She was texting on her scroll without a care in the world. This boiled my blood seeing how she was fine while our beloved was hurting.

Weiss: "Hello ice cream slut." I said as she looked up in horror seeing us there. She scrambled to get out of the room as I froze her with a glyph. She stared at us in tears.

Weiss: "Tsk tsk tsk if only you followed directions."
Blake: "Indeed if you didn't hurt him when you broke the news then this wouldn't be happening. But then again we would have killed you anyway."
Weiss: "Now it's time to end your terrible whorish life." I said as we walked closer brandishing our weapons.

(Y/n) pov 30 minutes later

I sat on my bed surrounded by darkness. Nothing lit up my room. I turned off my scroll, didn't flip on the lights. The only light that there would be is that of the shattered moon. But the night was cloudy so nothing shines in my room.

I heard a knock at my door but didnt bother answering it. I was dead to the world like a corpse, a shell of a former man. I got up making no noise heading to my window staring into the nothingness of the night. I turned hearing my door being opened as I saw two figures outlined in the light from the hallway. I saw a ponytail and a bow so I knew it was Weiss and Blake.

Soon all the warnings Neo told me earlier came to mind as they walked into my room. They shut the door so it was pitch black again buy there was one thing that could be made out. The sound of dripping. I watched the shifting shadows as they made their way closer to me. I felt a sense of fear and dread filling my thoughts as they got ever so closer.

Blake: "Are you okay?" She asked as I tried to see her but couldn't see in the darkness.
(Y/n): "Just hurting... Why?"
Weiss: "We are worried about you..." Drip drip drip drip drip
There it was again that dripping noise. I can't tell what it is or where it's coming from.
(Y/n): "Why?"
Both: "Cause we love you!" They said tackling me against the wall in a hug. I was shocked at first till I felt my chest and stomach becoming wet.

The clouds cleared for a moment shining light into the room. I caught a glimpse of the two and felt all hope destroyed. They were both covered in blood and the dripping was from their blades. The clouds covered up again as the light faded and went back to utter darkness.

I pushed them away trying to find the switch to my lamp. I was about to switch it on till. BANG!

(Y/n): "DID YOU JUST FUCKING SHOOT AT ME?!?"
Blake: "You pushed us away our beloved why?"
Weiss: "Indeed is that how you treat girls who love you?"
(Y/n): "YOUR BOTH COVERED IN FUCKING BLOOD!!! NOW I AM AS WELL YOU FUCKING KILLED NEO DIDNT YOU?!?"
Weiss: "Darling..."
Blake: "We did it for you..."
(Y/n): "FUCK OFF!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM I DONT WANT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOU!!"
Both: "...." There was no response to my words. I had a glimmer of hope they came to their senses and were fine. But then everything went black as a heavy force smashing the side of my face.

6 hours later

When I awoke to rays of light I had hoped I dreamed everything up. But when I tried to move and couldn't I knew it was real.

Weiss: "Good morning my love hope you slept well~" she said running her finger up and down my bare chest as I stared at her. It was official the elegant had snapped. Then I felt another finger doing the same but kissing my neck. I looked out of the corner of my eyes seeing Blakes ears. I now knew they both snapped. The quiet and the elegant snapped the cheater and now it's my turn.