What... What Just Happened?

Well I have absolutely no clue how to write this small harem... So yeah sorry in advance.

I sat down in my room doing my usual things. Studying for classes, thinking up of things to do, being bored. My usual things here at Beacon. I would ask my friends to hang but I don't want to intrude on their... 'activities'. I sat there spinning in my chair bored out of my mind.

(Y/n): "Man I am so bored... Why does everyone have to be in a couple or something..." I sighed out getting up from my chair going to my door. I opened my door to be met face to face with Weiss. We stared at each other as I smiled. "Hey Weiss how come your here and not with Neptune?"
Weiss: "Cause I rather be here with you then that womanizer."
(Y/n): "Wait I thought you guys were going out."
Weiss: "No he was flirting with me I already have someone in mind." She said blushing as I was confused.
(Y/n): "W-Who is he?" I asked as she blushed more getting closer to me. I blushed madly looking away as she made me look at her.
Weiss: "It's you... You dunce I love you since I first saw you." She said before leaning up pressing her lips against mine. I was shocked as I stared at her wide eyed as she hugged me tightly holding the kiss for a few moments.

When she pulled away I stared at her blushing as she was red smiling. She kissed my cheek before running off as I held my cheek. I stared at the direction she ran off in dumbfounded.

(Y/n): "W-What... What just happened?" I questioned no one as I turned around heading back into my room. I sat on my bed replaying the event that just happened. I thought about Weiss for a several minutes before smiling to myself. "Hehe Weiss loves me... And here I was thinking I stay single forever." I said to myself laying back on my bed closing my eyes.

I woke up with a slight yawn checking the time. I looked at my scroll seeing it say '2:30'. I just shook my head holding my cheek.

(Y/n): "Was it all just a dream?"
Cinder: "No it wasn't handsome." She said as I looked to my right seeing Cinder laying in bed with me.
(Y/n): "Wait what? What?!?" I said blushing more getting embarrassed as she pushed me back down on my bed. I saw a smile of sorts flash across her face as she got ontop of me. I was red faced as she was blushing slightly getting her face closer to mine as she laid on me.
Cinder: "Your so adorable you know that? That's just one of the reasons I love you." She said before pressing her lips against mine forcing her tongue into my mouth. I was at a loss for words as she did this. We stayed like this for about five minutes until she broke away. I stared at her about to pass out as she released my one arm slowly running her finger from below my ear to my chin. I just looked at her as she kissed my cheek getting up leaving my room.

Cinder: "See you later tonight handsome." She said with a small wave as I stared at the doorway. I contemplated what just happened as I grabbed my scroll texting Weiss.

(Y/n): "Hey Weiss?"
Weiss: "Yeah?"
(Y/n): "Did you declare your love for me earlier today?"
Weiss: "Yes I did you dunce how did you forget already it's only been a few hours."
(Y/n): "I took a nap and thought it was a dream."
Weiss: "Aww babe your already dreaming about us that's cute <3 talk to you tonight."
And with that I put my scroll down holding my cheek again.

(Y/n): "What the actual fuck is going on? The two hottest girls both kissed me, kissed my cheek, proclaimed their love, then ran off.... Im... I'm gonna go back to sleep and hopefully everything will be clear to me." I said laying back in bed falling asleep having another nap.

When I woke up my door was still open as I rolled out of bed. I stumbled to my door closing it. I stumbled back flopping on my bed checking the time.

(Y/n): "Great another two hour nap... Let's see if I get another surprise visit from a girl who will make out with me then leave." I sighed out checking my scroll for any messages. I saw a few from Cinder and Weiss as I replied telling them what they wanted to hear.

I heard a knock at my door. I was half tempted to just let it slide. But obviously I couldn't do that in good faith. So I got up and opened my door rubbing my eyes.

(Y/n): "Yes Mrs.Goodwitch how may I help you?"
Glynda: "Well I need to speak with you in private so may I come in?"
(Y/n): "Of course please come in." I said getting out of her way as she came in sitting on my bed. I sat on my desk chair trying not to spin around.

Glynda: "Well you see this little visit here is to talk about you."
(Y/n): "Me? I don't remember doing anything bad... And getting caught." I said quietly at the end covering it with a few fake coughs.
Glynda: "Well you see I have caught you staring at me multiple times during class when something else was going on."
(Y/n): "What? ...Oh yeah sorry I space out quite a bit during the day." I said laughing slightly as she got up getting closer to me. I blushed as the encounters with both Weiss and Cinder came to mind. She sat in my lap with a slight blush as I was bright red.
Glynda: "Im sure you were spacing out." She said before grabbing my collar pulling herself closer to me as she smashed her lips agaisnt mine. I just stared at her bright red as she dominated the kiss like the other two. When she finally pulled away I just stared at her waiting for it.

Glynda: "I love you (Y/n) I have since first semester when you had your first fight." She said as I screamed in my mind 'FUCKING CALLED IT I AM NEVER GOING TO SLEEP AGAIN IF THIS KEEPS HAPPENING!!!'.
(Y/n): "Yeah... Could you excuse me for a second...." I asked picking her up as she held onto me happily. I placed her on my bed then left grabbing my scroll. I stood outside my room leaning agaisnt the wall calling Weiss.

Weiss: "Hey babe I was just on my way to your room~"
(Y/n): "Oh cool I was just calling to ask you to come over."
Weiss: "Be there in a few love you."
(Y/n): "You too." I said hanging up about to call Cinder as her number popped up calling me.

Cinder: "Better be ready handsome I'm on my way."
(Y/n): "Oh alright that saves me the trouble how long?"
Cinder: "A minute or two love you."
(Y/n): "Uh-huh..." I said as she hung up and I went back into my room. I felt Glynda staring at me as I sat in my chair. "You state there please Glynda I need to have a word with you all."
Glynda: "All?" She asked as I stayed slight staring at my door. I watched it open showing Cinder as I pointed to the bed. She sat down beside Glynda as it was silent. A few minutes later Weiss came in as I did the same thing to her.

I sat there spinning before stopping staring at them. They were all confused and angry as was I. It was silent as I tried to come up with how to approach this subject without getting myself killed in one of three ways.

(Y/n): "So it has come to my attention you three assume I am going out with you each but didn't know of the others correct?" I asked as they nodded glaring at one another. "And not only did you do that but you each forced me into a kiss as it grew from Weiss who just gave a gentle kiss to Glynda smashing her lips agaisnt mine. I have one question. What... WHAT HAPPENED?!?" I shouted enraged by the events of today as they stared at me. I immediately calmed down in fear as they all had cold eyes. "Alright how about we just all go out you three dating me I date you three? It's a win win win win. Ay? Ay? ...please don't kill me." I said as they nodded pulling me to the bed cuddling with me.

I was fucked in one of three ways... I looked at Glynda. She was the least severe with failing me in her class. Then I looked at Cinder she could kill me. Then finally Weiss the most dangerous of them all her family could ruin mine and my life in a heartbeat. So I can only question what just happened today in my mind as I kiss them each on the head holding them.