The Serenade of Heartbreak and Recovery

I stared at the pieces of paper before me. I finally finished writing my song for Blake. I was training to be a hunter but seeing how I have an electric guitar, and acoustic, and a bass. You could say I was more of a musician at heart than a fighter.

I grabbed my acoustic with the song in hand going to see Blake.

Blake: "Hey babe."
(Y/n): "Hey kitten I finished writing that new song for you."
Blake: "Oh really? Let's hear it." She said kissing my cheek as I nodded strumming the guitar. I fine tuned it before starting to play the song.

(Y/n): "When I first saw the depth of darkness at first it was lonely. Then I saw you and I felt all the loneliness I had melt away. Oh your my light in the darkness girl! Guys say I love you everyday well babe I need you. Without you in my life I just can't see the happiness in life." I sang continuing with the song as I watched her reaction.

A few minutes later I stopped playing as she clapped her hands together hugging me tightly.

Blake: "Babe I loved it!" She said kissing my cheek as I blushed scratching the back of my head smiling. She giggled resting her head on my shoulder as I held her close. "I love you~" she cooed out as I stroked her ears softly kissing her head.
(Y/n): "I love you too." I said softly as I felt her falling asleep.

I carried her to her room quietly placing her in her bed. I saw her stir in bed before I softly kissed her lips. She returned the kiss happily as I pulled away seeing her sleeping form. I got up leaving the room as I was pulled aside.

I looked at them seeing it was Yang. I always saw Yang as like a girl I could go to about my... Tendencies. I didn't want to worry Blake with them and Yang always said she was more than happy to help.

Yang: "(Y/n)..."
(Y/n): "Yeah Yang what is it?" I asked as she made me lower my voice as we creaked the door open slightly. I was confused until I saw Blake was wide awake on her scroll.

Blake: "Hey babe he finally let me be. You won't guess what he did. He wrote me a song it was so stupid and boring I nearly fell asleep. Yeah I will meet you later tonight... I know your in heat Sun why do you think I'm coming over? Alright love you bye." She said hanging up her scroll getting up coming to the door.

I was frozen in tears fighting them back as best as I could as Yang yanked me away from the door. She pinned me against the wall as I stared at her. She smiled slightly blushing madly before turning around pressing her back against me. I was blushing and crying quietly as she talked to Blake.

Blake:" Yang what are you doing out here?"
Yang: "Oh you know just about to come in and just... Stretching that's it. By the way... Why are you cheating on (Y/n)?"
Blake: "It isn't cheating if you never really loved them now is it?" She said as I felt darkness calling to me as I reached for my wrist to rub the cuts. But instead I grazed my hand against Yangs ass causing her to jump slightly. I froze scared something would happen but nothing did they talked on casually until Blake left to go see Sun.

When I saw Blake round the corner I pushed Yang off me. I ran in the other direction heading to my dorm. I grabbed my electric strapping it to my back grabbing my portable amp and speakers. I opened my door rushing past people heading into the forest.

When I felt I was deep enough I plugged everything up testing out my sounds. I smiled slightly as I started going by memory strumming to Wolf in Sheeps Clothing. I started singing in tears.

Yangs pov

I ran after (Y/n) cause I didn't want him hurting himself. I saw his room was empty so I rushed out of Beacon checking around the school. I was about to call him until I heard some guitar being played. I knew it was him as I ran towards the sound.

When I arrived I he was in the middle of a song.

(Y/n): "Jack be lethal Jack be slick. Jill will leave you lonely dieing in a filthy ditch. So... Could you tell me how your sleeping easy how your only thinking of yourself. Show me how you justify telling all your lies like second nature!" He sang as I sat there watching him play.

I felt my heart strings being pulled on watching him play. He was serenading no one but me his heart break. I know how much he loves Blake and hearing that must of hurt him really bad.

Yang: "I... I have to tell him how I feel... Maybe... Maybe that will make him happy again..." I mumbled to myself as he smashed his guitar against a tree falling to his knees. I walked over crouching down beside him gently poking his cheek. He looked up at me tears streaming down his face as I smiled softly.

I pulled him close to me wrapping my arms around his body. He did the same resting his head on my breast crying his eyes out. I just softly shushed him trying to calm him down while stroking his head. We stayed like this as I held him in my arms kissing his head constantly as he slowly calmed down.

Time skip 1 hour (Y/n) pov

I looked up at Yang sniffling as she was blushing with a smile. I had to admit I was blushing as well. She was constantly kissing my head and pulling me closer to her breast.

Yang: "I think even though it was a sad song it was beautiful." She said stroking my cheek running her thumb across it softly. I blushed looking away as the sheets of music for the song I wrote Blake fell out of my pocket. I scrambled to pick then up before Yang could see it but she grabbed them all looking at them then me then them.

I blushed madly looking away as she softly sang some of the lyrics to herself. I stared at her hearing how she sang. It was listening to an angel sing a lullaby. I activated my semblance switching my broke electric for my acoustic as the moon was now rising.I looked at her as she giggled.

Yang: "Let's duet your song then I have something to tell you." She said as I nodded strumming my guitar. When we started singing our voices resonated with one another in perfect harmony. In all my years of practicing with others have I heard this perfect synchronization.

When we finished singing a few minutes later I laid my guitar down staring at her. She just smiled before slowly leaning down our faces getting closer. I stared at her bright red as she closed her eyes as I gulped doing the same. Soon I felt her lips connect softly as I held onto her pulling us closer.

We stayed like this for a few moments before breaking the kiss. We both opened our eyes staring at one another as I pinned Yang to the ground pressing my lips against hers again. She gasped before returning the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me closer. We stayed like this for about four minutes before having to break away gasping for air.

Yang: "I love you (Y/n). Ive loved you for so long... I didnt want to be there just cause of your tendencies I wanted to be there to light up your darkness..." She said in tears as I wiped them away kissing her forehead.
(Y/n): "Yang you helped me during all of my lowest times. I would not want to be with anyone else but give me a day to break up with Blake then we can be together alright?"
Yang: "Alright baby I love you."
(Y/n): "And I love you too babe." I said softly kissing her again.