Love of the Mind

WE DID IT EVERYONE WE MADE IT TO THE TRIPLE DIGITS!!! THIS IS ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!! more at the end :3

(Y/n): "I love you my precious kitten." I said kissing Blake's head as she blushed playfully hitting me.
Blake: "Baby stop it... Your names for me are so embarrassing. I love you but stop it." She said as I chuckled scratching her ears softly.
(Y/n): "Sorry I just want to get it all out of my systems before my mission." I said apologizing in my usual way scratching her ears earning quiet purrs from her. I smiled making her look at me as I placed my lips on hers softly as she returned the kiss melting in my arms as we made out. We stayed like this till I felt someone tap my shoulder. I broke the kiss reluctantly as we stared at my team.

Friend: "Hurry the fuck up if you want to make out with your girl friend finish the mission quickly."
(Y/n): "Alright alright I get it get off my case. At least I have a girlfriend unlike all of you."
Yang: "Oooh the burn what's the team gonna do?"
Friend: "Nothing just pester him till he gets in the bullhead."
(Y/n): "Fine Fine. Blake I love you and I will never forget you ever."
Blake: "Same to you baby. I love you so much." She said as I hugged her one last time before we parted ways. I looked back at the love of my life smiling before being shoved on the bullhead all our weapons already there. I waved to her team as they waved back I stared at Blake happily. Nothing could cause me to ever forget her.

Time skip 2 weeks

(Y/n): "YOU FUCKERS ARE GOING DOWN!!!" I shouted firing my minigun at the army before me. My team backed me up as we started driving them back. I was so happy about this until I saw a decent sized pieces of rubble about to hit my best friend. "(Best friends name)!!!!" I ran over dropping my minigun pushing them out of the way. I saw them look at me before everything went black.

Best friend pov

I looked at him as did the rest of the team as we saw he wasn't moving at all. I saw blood dripping from his skull as I felt my rage boiling I turned towards the army in tears. I activated my semblance that multiplied the power of my attacks by at most 100x depending on my emotions. I started firing my noob tube enraged.
Best friend: "WHOSE GONNA LEAD US?!?" boom "WHOSE GONNA MAKE US LAUGH WHEN WE ARE DOWN?!?!" Boom boom "WHOSE GONNA FUCKING TELL BLAKE I SWEAR I WILL MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!!!" I cried firing a massive barrage of grenades blowing up in a small nuke way as I stared at the desolate land before me. I fell to my knees in tears punching the ground. I felt hands on my shoulders looking back at the other two friends as they also were in tears. "H-How are we gonna break this to Blake? How?!?" I begged them as they looked away as I acknowledged their confusion. "I.. I will do it..." I said getting up heading over to (Y/n)s body. I saw him twitch and felt hope that he was ok. I hurried to his side propping him up as he stared at me. It wasn't his usual concern stare it was more... Lost and confused.

(Y/n): "Who are you? Where are we? Who am I?" He asked as I chuckled looking at him worried.
Best friend: "Oh such a kidder (Y/n) come on stop acting so stupid."
(Y/n): "(Y/n)? Is that my name?" He said genuinely confused as I felt tears in my eyes.
Best friend: "Y-Yeah your name is (Y/n) now let's get your head checked out..." I said helping him up as I looked at the rest of the team. They shared my look of sadness as we went to the lz making sure (Y/n) stayed safe.

Time skip 7 hours (Y/n) pov

Doctor: "Alright we are going to let your friends in is that okay (Y/n)?" He asked as I nodded still struggling to grasp everything he told me. Soon my empty room was backed with people I barely knew they all were asking me questions but I couldn't answer them.

Ruby: "Do you know who we are?" She asked as I nodded slowly before shaking my head.
(Y/n): "I know everyone's name here but... Her." I said pointing towards the one with dark hair and cat ears. I saw the look of her face be something similar to depression or something. When she got closer my head started hurting as I held in closing my eyes.
Blake: "(Y/n) are you ok?" She said quietly as I nodded slowly as the pain increased.
Doctor: "Uh Miss Belladonna may I have a word with you?" He said as she nodded leaving the room as the pain went away.