Friends Always Share (Lemon)

I was out on a date with my two girlfriends Ruby Rose and Penny. Honestly I cant say how happy I am. But I have noticed them both staring at me in different ways than usual. It wasn't just love but lust I saw in their eyes. But I was dragged from my thoughts by the girls tugging my arms.

(Y/n): "Hmm? Yes girls?" I said looking at them seeing a blush on their faces.
Ruby: "Well um..."
Penny: "Its our one year anniversary today and we want to do something special." She said bluntly as I nodded smiling. I then saw those lustful gazes in their eyes as we headed to my solo dorm. I sat on my bed since they told me they were getting my special present. I waited a few minutes before I watched my bathroom door open slowly.

Ruby: "Are you sure he will like this?"
Penny: "I am 99.98% sure he will like this Ruby."
Ruby: "A...Alright well here goes nothing." I watched Ruby and Penny walk out of the bathroom dressed in nothing but were wrapped like presents but the strings only covered their sensitive parts. Immediately I went red faced hiding the tent in my pants.
Penny: "Told you he would like it. Now (Y/n) time for your presents." She said as her and ruby came close. I was red faced but nodded taking my clothes off showing my hardened member as they stared at in intrigued.
(Y/n): "If you want to do this then both of you lay down on me facing my member." I said as they nodded doing just that as I felt them stroking my member. I moaned using my hands to move the bows and tracing the outlines of their entrances. They were moaning and shaking while I did this. They started stroking faster as I started rubbing their entrances seeing how they glisten from being so wet. I moaned loudly feeling both of them start licking and kissing it as I did the same to their slits but while one was being eaten out the other was being fingered. Soon I stuck my tongue into Ruby's slit earning a loud moan as my tongue explored inside her as she couldn't hold back.
Ruby: "Ah ah Ah I'm gonna-" she moaned out as she squirted into my mouth as I licked it up smiling switching over to Penny doing the same to her.
Penny: "Oh my his tongue is so good Ruby let us return the favor." She said as Ruby nodded as one took my whole member into their mouth bobbing down then back up removing their mouth as the other replaced it continuing. I groaned feeling I was about to reach my limit I started rubbing Pennys clit while exploring her inside with my tongue as she moaned loudly squirting into my mouth like Ruby but I couldn't swallow I moaned loudly into Pennys slit as her and Ruby sucked on the tip sharing my seed as I laid back panting a little.
Ruby: "Don't tire out yet we are just getting started baby." She said in a seductive way that made me blush a little. I heard them discussing things and giggle then I felt something warm and wet on my member. Then I felt the warmth engulf my member causing me to moan looking up seeing Penny had just slammed down on it. I smiled sitting up as we started making out waiting for the pain to go away. When she tapped my shoulder I nodded releasing her lips and now kissing her neck softly nibbling as she starter bouncing on my member slowly. I watched out of the corner of my eye Ruby was masturbating and moaning.
(Y/n): "R-Ruby come help Penny by rubbing her clit." I moaned out thrusting into penny causing her to moan louder as Ruby giggled doing just that as Penny moaned her head off.
Penny: "Oh my Oh my if this keeps up there is a high probability I will cu-" she moaned loudly at the end as I felt her walls tighten and constrict my member squeezing it as my lap became instantly wet as I slammed into her slit shooting my load coating her walls panting more. "oh... He released in me im happy..." She said panting heavily her tongue hanging out slightly as i slid her off laying her down looking at Ruby. I pinned her to the bed rubbing the head of my member agaisnt her entrance teasing her. She was moaning more and more as I slowly pushes it in breaking her barrier pushing the rest in. She moaned loudly rubbing her clit and fondling her breast. I watch her and placed a hand beside her head leaning down making out with her as I started furiously thrusting in and out of her wet slit. I used my free hand to remove the ribbons and start pinching her nipples softly as she moaned louder. I smirked as she wrapped her arms around my neck forcing her tongue into my mouth as we wrestled for dominance I thrusted in and out faster and faster now using my free hand to furiously rub her clit. We moaned into each other's mouths as I felt her walls tightened as I continued pounding her through her orgasm causing her to scream in pleasure as she felt a third orgasm instantly begin tightening her walls again as i grunted and shot my load inside her panting heavily pulling out watching the mixture of our juices mix with Pennys. I fell back panting heavily as I heard giggling and then two hands stroking my member. I looked at them as they stared at my member blushing.
Ruby and Penny: "We want you to release... On our bodies..." She said blushing more as I nodded moaning as they stroked even faster until I felt it build up. Then before I could warn them I shot my seed all over their faces and breasts panting heavily. I sat up to see them licking the seed off each other then snuggling up to me. I kissed them softly as the returned the kiss.
Ruby: "Happy One year anniversary baby love you."
Penny: "Happy One year anniversary to you (Y/n) and Ruby."
(Y/n): "Happy one year anniversary my red rose and loving penny. I'm happy you two can share me." I said pulling them covers over us falling asleep