The Burdens of Love

blatant reference is blatant

I looked around at all the Grimm that were attacking Vale. It was getting bad everyone was starting to falter. I looked at my broken straight sword and the army before me. I didn't stand a chance but if I can get my team out of here as well as everyone else that will be enough for me.

Best friend: "So what do we do captain?"
(Y/n): "You all get back I'm not willing to lose anyone here."
Friend: "Captain you cant take them on!"
Estranged friend: "Indeed if you take them on with how you are there is only a .01% chance of survival."
(Y/n): "You listen to your captain and back off!" I said staring at the army before me as my team stood their ground. "....Sorry guys..." I said before turning around delivering round houses to each of them as they all flew back smashing into building with the others.

I looked back one last time seeing all my friends and the two girls that loved me. Pyrrha and Cinder being held back by their teams. I enjoyed their company Cinder was very protective of me and reminded me of my late mother someone I couldn't protect. And Pyrrhas kindness was what kept my smile going all day. These two knew of the grievous act I had committed in my past that I called my sin.

I waved back one last time before running forward brandishing my broken straight sword. I started unleashing a flurry of attacks slicing apart a fee beowolves. But I coughed up blood as an Ursa shoved it's claws through my stomach. I gritted my teeth slashing it's arms off pulling them out as my vision started going blurry.

It didn't matter as I rushed forward kicking the Ursa in the face knocking it off balance. I jumped on it slicing it's head off. As soon as I lopped it's head off I was batted into the air flying back. I looked at everyone focusing on Cinder and Pyrrha. They were holding the greatsword my mother gave to me before she died. My eyes widened as the memory came back to me.

Flashback 10 years ago

I was trembling as I was covered in blood wielding my greatsword.

(Y/n): "M-Mom... I... I killed him..." I said in tears as my mother held me close trying to calm me.
Mom: "It's alright baby its alright you didn't do anything wrong. I need you to keep going and fight on. If you think that is a sin I will bare it with you my precious baby boy." she said as I looked up at her. She kissed my head as I heard a gunshot. I watched her fall over me as I began tearing up more on the verge of crying.

(Y/n): "M-Mom... Mom... MOM!!!" I cried out shaking her as I felt a gun being pointed to my head. After that I blacked out waking up in a hospital surrounded by doctors and family members and the police.

Police: "Uh... How do I put this... Kid your under my protection cause of what happened..." She said as I stared at her confused. She explained how when she arrived trying to help I had been standing alone in a crater 30 miles wide.

End flashback

I felt a tear rolling down my cheek as they threw my greatsword to me shouting.

Pyrrha and Cinder: "(Y/n) your mother didn't want you to fight. She wanted you to survive and live your life. I feel the same way about you. And if believing that is a sin then I will happily carry that sin alongside you!!" They shouted blushing as I smirked landing on my back.

I jumped up grabbing my greatsword unsheathing it as I landed on my feet. I stepped forward slamming my foot down slashing horizontally as everything before me was cut in half. I rested my greatsword against my shoulder looking back at everyone with a smile. I slowly walked towards everyone as they stared at me as I heard buildings crumbling behind me. I sheathed my greatsword handing it back to them.

(Y/n): "Thanks for your words but no one should bare the burden I have." I said hugging them both before falling over passed out.

Time skip 4 hours

When I awoken I was in the nurses office surrounded by my friends and two love interest.

Cinder: "You are so reckless you dont know how much you worried us!" She said slapping my cheek softly as I smiled grabbing her hand kissing it. She blushed madly pulling away looking away. I felt Pyrrha hug me in tears as I held her close stroking her hair. She blushed hugging me tighter as I wiped away her tears. She looked at me as I smiled kissing her head. She went bright red as I pulled her closer.

(Y/n): "What you two said back at the horde was what gave me the burst of energy to keep going. But listen to me you two dont need to carry my sin for me. I can shoulder the weight myself but this burden of love well... I need the both of you cause i love you both." I said as they both looked away bright red. They were silent as I chuckled pulling Cinder and Pyrrha onto my bed as they stared at me embarrassed.

I smiled softly before pulling Cinder closer softly placing my lips on hers as she melted in my arms. I felt her return the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck as we passionately made out. I blushed slightly seeing how fast it escalated from a simple kiss.

I pulled away as she looked at me smiling while embarrassed so she was red. I kissed her head before pulling Pyrrha closer to me. She stared at me as I did the same thing to her as Cinder. I just softly placed my lips in hers as she returned the kiss happily. She didn't escalate it like Cinder so we had a nice little make out session.

When I pulled away from her kissing her head she rested her head beside Cinders on my chest.

(Y/n): "I assume you both are happy?"
Cinder: "Very much so."
Pyrrha: "Y-Yes I am just to be with you."
(Y/n): "I love you Cinder. And I love you as well Pyrrha."
Cinder: "I love you more (Y/n)"
Pyrrha: "I love you too (Y/n)."