You Matter Most To Me

I sat there letting out a loud yawn stretching my arms above my head. I turned back in my chair seeing my friends and roommates team RWBY sleeping happily. Sadly for me sleep was usually a thing I could do on the weekend only. I wrote stories about my times here as well as problems that can be completely related to or are out of this world.

But my main inspiration for my stories are these four here. They really are my muses when I can't think of what to write. Especially Weiss she always had the most meaningful stories. Since she is expected to be a prissy princess who doesn't know how to survive without daddy not many people think she is dependable. But instead she is the opposite she resents her upbringing cause of the scrutiny that comes with the name 'Schnee'. And then theres how she treats other usually it's cold and distant with no interest, but again it's truly the opposite. She doesn't mean to be so cold towards others, she just doesn't want her focus of her objective to be lost.

(Y/n): "You girls are the best things that has happened to me..." I said quietly turning back to the desk facing my computer. I had the screen brightness turned down for them so they can sleep. I continued typing quietly yawning constantly while stretching as the night turned to day. I stopped reading over my work fixing any grammar and spelling mistakes as it was done. I published my work before slumping over laying on my desk.

I closed my eyes after looking at the time. I took my glasses off placing them beside me as I hoped I could catch at least a little sleep.

Ruby: "Morning everyone time to get up!" She shouted as the alarms started going off. I sat up rubbing my eyes letting out a loud yawn again. "Did you manage to get any sleep this time?"
(Y/n): "Yes surprisingly."
Ruby: "...How long?"
(Y/n): "2 minutes." I said rubbing my eyes again standing up to stretch. I looked at them as they each had looks of worry on their faces. "What?"
Blake: "You need to have an intervention with your work. As much as I love your stories you need to stop. Your body cant operate on less then 12 hours of sleep per week. Your gonna quite literally work yourself to death."
Yang: "Yeah no kidding the bags under your eyes have bags under them and bags under those... When was the last time you actually slept?"
(Y/n): "Oh hey look it's time for breakfast welp!" I said turning to exit the door but was frozen in place by Weiss glyph. "Fuck..."
Weiss: "You will tell us. Now when was the last time you slept?"
(Y/n): "....2 weeks ago."
Weiss: "Nope Nope Nope!" She said stomping forward dragging me to her bed pushing me into it. "When we come back you had best be asleep. Your writing is gonna suffer if you keep burning the candle at both ends." She said coldly glaring at me as I sighed accepting her judgement laying down pulling the covers up. The moment I turned on my side I was out cold.

Weiss pov

We watched as he turned over and immediately fell asleep. I smiled going over to him and softly kissing his head wishing him a good night. I loved how diligently he worked and how he never gave up on anything no matter what. If it was writing his stories to fighting someone or thing. He never gave up even if his life was at risk. I smiled as we all left the room as I stared at him one last time before shutting the door.

The day went along as usual. Classes were boring, lunch was fun, and we trained after classes were over. I went back to the dorm to check up on (y/n) and he was still asleep. He had rolled over facing Blake's bed reaching out for something. I slipped off my shoes blushing as I laid down with him. Instantly he had his arms wrapped around me pulling us closer. I blushed but gently placed my arms around his closing my eyes.

It was so nice like this, he was holding me close to him almost like he was protecting me. He just slept happily now as I turned to face him blushing more as our faces were inches apart. I closed my eyes leaning forward slightly softly kissing his lips as he slept. I only did it for a few moments before turning back over bright red. He pulled me closer as I started getting embarrassed regretting that I did that until.

(Y/n): "Weiss.... I.... I....love....you...." He mumbled out in his sleep as I let out a small gasp. I got out of his arms staring at him as he continued sleeping mumbling those same words over and over again. I was bright red embarrassed by everything I did and the fact he loves me.
Weiss: "I...love you too..." I whispered out kissing his head very softly. I got up going to his computer reading his story he was writing this morning. I saw so many similarities between the main couple and us. The more I read the story the more I realized it was about me and (Y/n) under different names. I looked back at him as he rolled over again still asleep. I smiled getting up leaving the dorm quietly going to get some dinner with the others.

After we finished dinner a few hours later we came back to find him still asleep which made us happy.

Ruby: "So Weiss where are you gonna sleep? You can bunk with me if you want."
Weiss: "No it's fine I can sleep with him in my bed."
Yang: "More like you want to."
Weiss: "Yang please he is sleeping don't raise your voice or make me." I said growing very angry with her as she tried to hold in a laugh.

We all got into our pajamas quietly saying goodnight as we went to bed. I laid in bed in my night gown wrapping my arms around (Y/n) as he pulled me close doing the same.

(Y/n): "Weiss.......I........love.......you......." He mumbled out in his sleep as I blushed resting my head near his.
Weiss: "I love you too (Y/n)." I whispered falling asleep in his arms.

(Y/n) pov next morning

When I opened my eyes I tried to sit up but couldn't. I felt arms wrapped around me as I looked to my right. I went bright red seeing Weiss holding onto me fast asleep. I started having a mini panic attack trying to get away before she woke up. But she stirred from her sleep staring at me. We both blushed looking away.

Weiss: "(Y/n)..." She said quietly as to not wake the others up. I just looked at her as she pressed her lips agaisnt mine. I froze shocked by this at first but immediately returned the kiss holding her close. We made out for a few minutes until she pulled away resting her head on my chest. "I love you too (Y/n)..."
(Y/n): "I... I talked in my sleep didn't I?"
Weiss: "All you mumbled was 'Weiss I love you'."
(Y/n): "Well I do cause your the one that matters the most to me." I said kissing her head as we went back to sleep cuddling together.