Chains of Love (lemon)

(Y/n): "Alright what's up with the two of you?"
Yang: "Don't know what your talking about handsome~"
Pyrrha: "What do you mean my love?"
(Y/n): "You both know what I mean! FOR FUCKS SAKE IM CHAINED TO MY DAMN BED!!!" I shouted trying to break the chains as they rattle.
Yang: "Oh shut up you know your excited. We can tell cause of this big fella down here." She said softly gripping my tent as I blush.
(Y/n): "I absolutely refuse to accept that as fact. It has a mind of its own when around the two of you." I said blushing as they blushed as well giggling a little.

Pyrrha: "Well... We were wondering why you havent tried... You know... With us."
Yang: "Yeah its annoying how Blake and Weiss already got laid but we haven't."
(Y/n): "...........CAN YOU STOP STROKING IT THAT MAKES ME UNABLE TO THINK STRAIGHT!!!" I shouted at them as they did so causing me to smile. "The reason why is because I don't want to force you into doing something you girls don't want to do. Alright? I didn't want to ruin what we had... And also do they brag about being laid? Or what?" I asked staring at Yang as she smirked shrugging. "Alright figured I wouldn't get an answer now can I please released now? I'm hungry and getting a little cold being in nothing but my boxers..." I begged them seeing a devious smirk on Yangs face a nod of understand from Pyrrha."I'm glad you too love me but be lucky I don't kick you out." I sighed out blushing as they both started stripping down.

Yang: "Your hungry and cold handsome? Well don't worry about that~" she said in a seductive tone as they both were naked now.
(Y/n): "A-Alright girls I get it we will make love soon just let me go!" I said starting to struggle causing the chains to rattle violently. This caused them to giggle as I was about to say something else but Yang smashed her lips agaisnt mine forcing her tongue into my mouth. I blushed but refuse to give up wrestling with her tongue returning the kiss. We stayed like this for a few minutes till she pulled away running her finger up and down my chest. I blushed more as Pyrrha straddled my waist leaning forward placing her lips on mine softly. I returned the kiss happily as we just had a calm little kissing session. When she pulled away I was smiling slightly.

Pyrrha: "Are you still hungry?" She asked as I nodded slowly confused as to why she was asking. She blushed getting up turning around as I went bright red understanding what she was doing. Slowly I watched her face go red lowering her slit onto my face. I didn't do anything out of embarrassment as she pulled down my boxers stroking my member.

Yang: "Go Pyrrha I thought I was being aggressive."
Pyrrha: "S-Sorry. I just don't want my love hungry or feeling cold so I'm warming him up~" she moaned softly pressing her entrance closer to my face as she licked the tip of my member. I groaned softly slowly licking her slit as she moaned more sucking on the tip. I moaned into her slit licking faster as she let go of my member moaning loudly. She plunged her mouth down on my member bobbing her head up and down furiously as I moaned closing my eyes shoving my tongue inside thrashing it around. She moaned bobbing faster as I felt my release close. But she wasn't letting up or moving for me to warn her. I moaned into her slit as my release came and filled her mouth. She stopped bobbing as I felt her slowly lifting her head up without dropping a single drop of my seed. I felt her shiver and my face soaked in her juices. I slowly lapped at her slit M moaning as I felt warmth engulf my member. It hit something as I knew what had happened.

Yang: "Mmm he feels amazing~ Hey Pyrrha are you gonna share his release with me?" She asked as I felt the weight on my face shifting a little. I went bright red again hearing them kiss. When they broke I heard some giggling before Yang started bouncing herself on my member. I moaned into Pyrrhas slit as Yang bounced herself faster and faster moaning louder. I felt her pushing on my waist for balance as she bounced harder and faster. I was moaning and groaning as she was moaning her head off. She kept at this as I felt her walls tighten around my member. I moaned loudly into Pyrrhas slit as she shook as well. We all moaned reaching our releases together. I panted heavily as Pyrrha finally got off my face and Yang got off me as well.

(Y/n): "A-Alright... I-Im full and warm c-can we stop? I-I don't know how much longer I-I can go..." I panted out as I looked up at them. They were both giving me the puppy dog eyes as I sighed nodding slowly. "O-One more time so Pyrrha can b-be filled..." I said as they giggled shifting around. I looked at them as Pyrrha lowered herself down slowly as I looked at Yang worried. She just smirked kissing my head as I moaned hitting Pyrrhas wall. I just wanted to be free of these damned chains. Even if this is blissful and amazing I need to move. So I slammed upwards destroying her barrier and furiously thrusting into her slit catching her by surprise. She moaned loudly falling ontop of me holding onto my shoulders. She was panting as I thrusted faster and faster into her slit as she cried in pleasure. I slammed a few more times till I filled her cavern with my seed panting heavily as she shutter wetting my lap as she collapsed ontop of me. I kissed her head softly as I felt the chains being removed and Yang climbing beside me cuddling. I sighed kissing her head as I pulled a blanket over us.

(Y/n): "N-Never ever do that again... W-With those damned chains..." I said panting as they both giggled slightly shaking their heads.
Yang: "No I loved it too much watching you struggle to get free while we made love."
Pyrrha: "Think of them as our chains of love~" she cooed out as I sighed closing my eyes.