Her Protective Threats

(Y/n): "Are you fucking serious Ruby..." I said with an exhausted sigh as she scrambled to find her clothes. "I... I can't fucking believe you what had Jaune done that I haven't?" I said staring at them both as I could feel the anger burning in my eyes.
Ruby: "H-H-He..." She stuttered out as I turned my back to them giving them both the bird.
(Y/n): "It's people like you that make me wanna end my life more and more each day. You two take something near and dear, something very special... And you fucking toy with it like your children testing out a toy on Christmas or something... Don't expect to see me come back Ruby I am tired of the game you play called love. Cause you are the only one that wins." I said grabbing my bag and heading outside. 

I bumped into someone and caught them before they fell all the way onto the ground. I looked at them only to see it was Weiss causing me to smile. Even when I was going out with Ruby she still made passes at me which helped my self esteem out immensely.

Weiss: "Hey handsome~~" She said giggling as I blushed slightly puling her up all the way before letting her go. I just offered a slight weave before heading off to my room. I was already tired of today and I had just woken up an hour ago. I just stormed into my room awaking the rest of my team with a scare as the door slammed shut again. They all looked at me as I felt their eyes on me.

(Y/n): "I don't wanna talk about it."
Diane: "Come on you big softy I've known you since we were kids and I know your on the verge of crying."
(Y/n): "N-No I-Im n-no... I fucking hate you." I said holding back the tears as she came over about to comfort me as the door flung open again. We all looked seeing it was Weiss standing their with a different smile on then usual. I felt a slight chill coming from her not like cold, but terrifying.
Weiss: "Are you okay (Y/n)?" She asked as I stayed silent barely able to hold back the tears. I felt the weight shift on my bed as I figured she sat down and started rubbing my head. "You can let it all out we wont judge we never will right?" She said as I heard quiet yes's from my team. I just pulled the covers over my head as the tears started flowing down my face. I heard shuffling and the door opening and closing as it felt very empty in my room. "It's alright handsome it's just you and me now." She said as I turned over keeping the covers over my face as she was right the others left. I removed the covers as she wiped my tears. I only looked up at her as she offered a heart warming smile as I blushed slightly looking away.

(Y/n): "H-Hey Weiss?"
Weiss: "Yes big guy?"
(Y/n): "D-Did I ever do anything to Ruby that would be justifiable for her cheating on me?" I asked as she put her hands infront of her mouth to keep her laughter in.
Weiss: "Y-You the sweetest, most caring, smartest, sexiest, bravest man on Beacon doing something wrong? Please don't make me laugh so much." She said wiping a few tears from her eyes as I blushed slightly. I watched as she kicked her shoes off getting under the covers with me. "No you never did anything wrong to that bitch."
(Y/n): "T-Then why did..."
Weiss: "Why did she cheat? She's too young to understand how amazing of a catch you are. I was down right jealous she had you and still did all those awful things to you. And seeing what you walked in on boiled my blood so much I am pretty sure somewhere in the world a new desert appeared." She said as I snickered slightly pushing her hair out of her eyes as she blushed bright red looking away slightly.

(Y/n): "You know... I always thought what if I had asked you out that day instead of Ruby." I said as her face went from blushing bright red to being a tomato.
Weiss: "Y-You really mean that?" She asked as I nodded wrapping an arm around her.
(Y/n): "Maybe just maybe if I did we wouldn't be here like this... You comforting me as I cry like a little bitch and you... the strong, beautiful, elegant, intelligent Weiss Schnee comforting a baby like me..." I said with a sigh as she kissed my head.
Weiss: "Trust me baby your not crying like a baby yet~~~" She said as I stared at her blushing.
(Y/n): "B-Baby?" I asked as she nodded grabbing something from behind her. I watched as she placed a collar around my neck and held the leash in her hand.