The Shy Steal the Love of Others

I sat there with my friends Neo, Emerald, and Cinder. I was being... Interrogated by Neo in a sorts. She was constantly asking me to say some stuff which I didn't want to say. I kept shaking my head saying sorry as she blushed clapping slightly.

Emerald: "Neo can you stop clapping so much its annoying."
Cinder: "Oh leave her be Emerald. She playing with her toy."
(Y/n): "S-Sorry..." I said as Neo clapped a lot more and the other two were quiet. I looked at them and saw Emerald was blushing madly. And Cinder was smirking to herself.

Cinder: "See she trained him well."
(Y/n): "N-No ones trained me..." I said quietly as Neo clapped more and they other two blushed a little. I just looked down again saying sorry. I got up heading to the door as Mercury opened it as we bumped together and I fell over. I rubbed my head looking up at him as he extended his hand. I took it mumbling a sorry walking past him. He just chuckled as I smiled slightly.

Cinder pov

I watched as (Y/n) left the room and Mercury came in to take his place. I watched Neo get off the bed showing a note saying she was heading out. We waved her off as she left. I watched Emeralds smile and blush disappear once Mercury entered the room and (Y/n) left.

Mercury: "Emerald you should just tell him how you feel."
Emerald: "I don't know what you mean dickbag."
Cinder: "Come on Em you should tell him you love him. I'm tired of hearing you fawn over him with Neo."
Mercury: "You too Cinder I'm tired of seeing that weird smile and blush on your face when he's here..."
Cinder: "I will burn your fucking dick off."
Mercury: "I told Neo the same thing yesterday but she nodded. And well I don't see her here do you?" He said as we looked at one another then got up leaving the room. We wandered around looking for them annoyed. We went to his room as his door was opened. We looked in and blushed a little. (Y/n) was holding Neo in his arms as they kissed. I kept Emerald quiet as we watched this unfold.

(Y/n): "I love you... Sorry..." He said blushing as we stared at him. I wanted to be the first but I guess he and Neo but me to the punch. Or at least I thought that before tons of paper slid off his bed. I walked in as he was looking down as I read the papers. It was all Neo being such a huge fan girl over (Y/n) and confessing her love.

Emerald: "So what did we walk in on?"
(Y/n): "U-Uh..." He stuttered bright red looking away. I say beside him holding his cheek in my hand. I softly stroked it before slowly gently running a finger from his cheek to his chin smirking. He just looked away broken as I giggled a little. Then Neo softly started punching my arm as I looked at her.

(Y/n): "s-she... um..."
Cinder: "She thinks that he belongs to her alone correct?" I asked as he only nodded not saying a thing. Emerald came in and sat on his other side. He just stuttered out a sorry as we all sighed happily. He just stayed silent embarrassed.

Emerald: "So Neo... She told you she loved you?'
(Y/n): "...yes..."
Emerald: "And in response you kissed her instead of saying it back?"
(Y/n): "I...I..." He stuttered out embarrassed until Neo started scribbling out something. I read it and smirked loving how much initiative Neo had with this. He got up as Emerald read the note before we all looked at him.

(Y/n): "C-Can you......nevermind..." He said going to his closet getting out some mechanic stuff. We were confused as he started taking his shirt off. They both fawned over his body as I just blushed a little until I saw something. The point where his shoulder and arm connect had a living of silver. Then we all gasped as he removed his entire arm.

Cinder: "What is this now? Our average shy guy has a hidden side?"
Emerald: "It would appear so wouldn't it Neo?" She said as Neo nodded as he looked away. I could see hurt in his eyes as he started fine tuning the arm. We were shocked as it transformed into a gattling gun. He polished it softly humming to himself as we all stared. We never knew this about him as he polished it and tuned it.

Cinder: "So... Care to explain?"
(Y/n): "I...I lost my arm when I was 7... I became isolated and thus became what I am... Shy,reserve,quiet..." He said as we were shocked. He didn't stutter once that entire time as I saw teats well up in his eyes.
Cinder: "Some one needs to calm down before they break down." I said as he looked away embarrassed working on his arm.

Time skip 1 hour later (Y/n) pov

I reattached my arm sitting on my bed as they cuddled up to me. I went bright red saying sorry as they giggled. Neo hugged me tightly as we kissed again. She pushed herself onto me and I couldn't do anything to resist her. A few minutes passed before she broke away hugging me again. I just smiled slightly until Emerald made me look at her. She muttered something before pressing her lips agaisnt mine. I froze as she held onto me hugging me tightly. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds as I tried to get out a sorry. All that came out was babble. They all smiled as Cinder rested her head on my shoulder.

Cinder: "We all love you (Y/n) we want you as ours."
(Y/n): "......s-s..."
Emerald: "If you say sorry again I swear I will slap you then kiss you."
(Y/n): "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s" I tried to speak but that was all that came out. They just giggled then sighed as I laid back exhausted. They cuddled up to me as I held them. I knew I couldn't resist them so I might as well welcome them. I guess the shy steal the love of others... Even if they are deformed like I am.