The Knight and His Four Princesses

Ruby pov

Ozpin: "Alright girls I'm sure your wondering why I called you up here correct?" He asked us as we all nodded. "Well you all need to find someone." He said as we looked confused.
Ruby: "Excuse me sir but why should we do that?" I asked as he just smirked pulling out a picture of this person I guess. When he laid it down we all looked at it. There stood a god among men. He looks so powerful, strong, intelligent, I love his (h/c) hair, his clear (e/c) eyes. He was so handsome and perfect.
Girls: "WE ACCEPT!" We all said staring at each other.
Ozpin: "Good now go get ready you leave in an hour. We nodded leaving his office in silence. But once we got to the dorm.
Yang: "I call dibs."
Ruby: "What no I call dibs!"
Weiss: "Excuse me we shouldn't be fighting over a guy who is extremely handsome and probably amazing at everything only cause we saw his picture."
Blake: "...he's mine." We all argued over who would get him until I had an amazing idea.
Ruby: "What if we shared him? Like all four of us?" I said as everyone thought it over before nodding in agreement. I smiled as we all went to the bullhead ready to go.

(Y/n) pov

I was awakened from my mid day nap by a bunch of noise. I rubbed my eyes yawning as I looked around. Then my eyes landed on the cause of noise a man in a white suit and orange hair was standing at the bottom of my tree.
Roman: "Excuse me you wouldn't happen to be The Ashen Knight would you?"
(Y/n): "Depends who's asking and are there any cute girls involved?"
Roman: "Roman Torchwick at your service and yes two one is right here in fact." He said gesturing infront of me as I saw the girl. Dark brown and pink hair, cute outfit she gave me a smirk as I waved to her.
(Y/n): "Will I be allowed to nap?"
Roman: "When do you nap?"
(Y/n): "Pretty much whenever I feel like especially in the middle of the day."
Roman: "Sorry I cant guarantee your naps."
(Y/n): "Well your loss cause that's a deal breaker right there Roman now shoo before I get serious." I said sitting up stretching looking down on him.
Roman: "Now see there's a problem you either come with me or you die." he said sounding arrogant as I sighed. I really don't like fighting unless it's protecting someone but if I must I will. But before I could do anything I saw flashes of colors fly past me and engaging with Roman. I watched four girls fighting against Romans men. I liked what I saw they were all extremely cute and sexy. I smiled watching them fight until everything settled down. I dropped to a lower branch to listen in on their conversation.
Ruby: "Why was Roman here?"
Blake: "I don't know maybe the guy we are looking for is here."
Yang: "Well Roman was talking to someone in the trees so maybe we should check their."
Weiss: "Or we can look up..." The white haired one said pointing to me as the others looked. I just smiled waving at them before jumping off the tree behind the blonde.
(Y/n): "So I over heard you were looking for someone?"
Yang: "Actually yeah we were looking for you."
Ruby: "We were sent here to convince you to join us so what do you say?" The one with black hair tipped in red said as I sighed cracking my neck.
(Y/n): "Really? I thought you four were here to ask me out or something but I have three conditions that must be met. One cute girls which from what I see I dont have to worry about." They all blushed when I said this. "Two naps will I be allowed to nap whenever I want especially around now?" They nodded which made me smile. "And three boyfriends? Do you four have them?" They furiously shook their heads as I smiled even more. "Alright take me away I (f/n) (l/n) promise to stay with you four till my last breath draws." I said kneeling before all four of them taking their hands kissing them. I looked up seeing them all red faced as I smiled standing up letting them lead me to the bullhead. I sat in silence during the entire ride to wherever they are taking me. When I walked out I looked around seeing I'm at a school of sorts.
(Y/n): "Wait is this Beacon?" I asked as they nodded. "Why didn't you say that before? I could of said yes instantly." I said smiling as we headed to Ozpins office. I opened the door smiling. "Hey Ozpin how's it been?" I asked sitting in a chair smiling as he chuckled at everyone's reaction.
Ozpin: "I'm sorry this is (f/n) (l/n) a friend of my family." He said as I heard a few gasps and smiled. "So (Y/n) have any special requests or?"
(Y/n): "Yeah Ozpin three. One naps whenever I want. Two rooming with the girls that brought me here I promised to stay by them till I die. And solo status can you do all that?" I asked as he nodded with a sigh. I smiled standing up walking up to the four girls kneeling. "I hope to make you each happy." I said looking at them seeing they are red faced. I smiled a little standing up as they led me to their dorm. "Bunkbeds? I love it it's childish but also sophisticated in its own sense. Now where do I sleep and why are you four constantly blushing?" I asked staring at them sitting at a desk.
Ruby: "Well um... First off I'm Ruby Rose the leader of this team. This is my sister Yang Xiao Long" she points to the blonde. "This is Weiss Schnee" she points to the white haired one. "And this is Blake Belladonna." She finished pointing at the faunus. "You will be sleeping with all of us... And we are all in love with you..." She said as I smiled kneeling before them kissing their hands.
(Y/n): "I am but a humble man undeserving of your affection. But I will gladly return your feelings in kind. When I met each of you I felt like I needed to be by your sides. So I can say I love you all as well..." I said with a small blush looking down as I felt them all hug me. I blushed more hugging back happy. We all laid in a bed cuddling and kissing for a little till the girls fell asleep in my arms. I smiled kissing their heads.
(Y/n): "I am their knight and they are my princesses. I will gladly throw away my life for them. I will become their sword, shield, bow, aegis no matter what if these girls want it I will get it for them..." I mumbled quietly before dozing off as well holding my four new girlfriends.