A Lover Of All

A/n Alright this was another unusual request and let me say guys. You are apparently chick magnets if you can get any girl in RWBY and the male characters female counterparts. So with this said it's fem Adam and her name will be Ada.

I was being held hostage by the White Fang terrorist that have been on the news recently. I knew I would be here till I was of no use. Even though I went to Beacon no one cared for me and I was on a solo team. So no one would notice if I was gone even teachers since I didnt like to go to classes. I was just forced onto my knees with a rope tied around my neck a sack on my head and my hands bound. I heard many voices around me and felt stuff hitting me. I groaned as I felt pain run through my body. I just was waiting for everything to be over or be released. I chuckled at the latter knowing it would never happen.
???: "Is that human scum laughing?" I heard the voice ask they had a beautiful voice. I felt someone kick my stomach as I lurched over groaning in pain as the sack was ripped off my head. I looked up to the long hair red head beauty. I stared at her as she drew a sword pointing the tip at my throat. I stared at her unable to see her eyes as I bared my teeth angry.

(Y/n): "What the fuck you staring at?" I said unflinching as she pressed the blade agaisnt my throat. I didn't react I stared at her as she stared back. We stayed like this until she sheathed her sword turning away.

???: "Throw him into a cell we will use him as a bargaining chip." She said as I was dragged and tossed into a cage. I got up standing at the door as it was slammed in my face. I just stood there wanting to talk to the red head and explain everything. But that wasn't going to happen as I sat down staring intently at the faunus passing through.

(Y/n): "Hey you deer guy come here." I said as he reluctantly came over spitting near me.

White Fang: "What is it human scum?" He said as I smiled slightly to him.
(Y/n): "I'm sorry but there must be a misunderstanding im not valuable to you at all."
White Fang: "What are you taking about? YOU TOOK OUT OVER HALF OF THE PEOPLE SENT TO CAPTURE YOU!!" He shouted as I flinched a little looking away.
(Y/n): "I'm sorry about that... But listen to me if your trying to get ransom from people you better give up."
White Fang: "What are you talking about you have friends at that school someone will care for you there."
(Y/n): "Yeah... No I'm a loner... Im a solo team and I have no friends and no one really saw me." I said as I felt his gaze change from anger and hatred to sympathy.
White Fang: "Your... Your not shitting me are you?" He asked genuinely sounding concerned as I nodded looking at him.
(Y/n): "Can you take me to your leader so I may tell her what I have told you?" I asked as he nodded hesitantly opening my cell door as we walked to the main tent. I didnt try anything or escape and he thanked me for that. I smiled as we approached and he gestured for me to come in as I sat on my knees before her.

???: "And why should I believe what my comrade said about you." She asked as I smiled gently.
(Y/n): "Because if I really had friends or people that cared wouldn't I be saying they would rescue me? Or like when they come I'm kicking your ass. But no I'm here calm and explaining to you my life is worth less than anyone around here. Human or faunus I'm just a strong guy that was abandoned by everyone. So don't worry about me trying anything I rather stay here than go back there. Apparently you people care about me so I like it here. And if you want me killed go ahead you saw I didn't care when your sword was pressed agaisnt my throat so I don't care for my life. So go ahead do what you will." I said as I felt her stare change from suspicious to pity.
Ada: "You know I was abandoned by someone close to me early before. And I must say to convince not only my comrade but me is something to be said. You may call me Ada human what is your name?" She asked as I smiled a little giving her my name. "So (Y/n) are you seriously not going to run away if I let you free?" She asked as I nodded feeling my hands freed as I rubbed my wrists. I just stayed there as she stepped down getting a good look at me. I blushed slightly looking away as I heard her giggle a little.

Time skip 5 weeks later

I had been here with the White Fang for over a month now. I actually was enjoying it here cause they actually cared about me. And I returned their hospitality in kind by helping them with their missions. At first they were suspicious but when they watched me relentlessly beat another human for hurting a faunus they accepted me. I didn't mind hurting others as long as I was with Ada. I dont know why but since I first saw her I was only able to think about her first thing when I woke up and last thing when I went to sleep. I did have some regrets though as I had to fight Team RWBY the few people who acknowledged me but didn't talk to me. So I took it easy on them especially Blake learning she was ex white fang and Ada's lost friend. I started taking the blame for their actions calling myself the mastermind and traitor to Beacon. Soon I gained tons of infamy but that didn't bother me it was that these feelings for Ada wouldn't go away. Soon I had to talk to her about this and find out how she felt. I approached her tent and announced my presence earning the usual noise letting me know I can come in. I got up and pushed open the flaps smiling slightly as Ada waved to me.
Ada: "Hey (Y/n) how come you came and visited me this late at night you know I was about to sleep." She said as I blushed sitting down.
(Y/n): "Well... You see Ada I've done a lot for you guys acting as a scapegoat and fighting for you as well."
Ada: "And I can't thank you enough for that. I'm sorry you had to deal with the abuse." She said as I smiled scratching the back of my head blushing more.
(Y/n): "Well you see the reason I did that was well... I um... I'm kinda in love with you..." I said blushing madly as I heard nothing from her. I was about to turn and walk out till I heard movement behind me. I did turn in fear she was about to kill me. But soon that fear was replaced by embarrassment as she hugged me from behind. I just went red in my face turning around facing her. I looked down seeing her blushing as well with her hair let down outside of her usual ponytail and her eyes staring at me. I gently hugged her back as she leaned up kissing my lips softly as I returned it holding her close. When we broke the kiss she laid her head on my chest. I blushed smiling as she hugged me tighter. I kissed her head softly as she broke away grabbing my hand leading me to her room. I blushed taking my shirt off laying on her bed as she snuggled up to me. I blushed madly holding her close.
(Y/n): "A-Ada why did you return my feelings?" I asked as she smiled gently tapping me on my head.
Ada: "You idiot I've felt the same for you after the first night. At first I thought it was a feeling of pity. But as you did more for us I felt the feeling grow into love. And I noticed how you felt for me and I waited for you to confess. That and you are a lover of all. No matter what you didn't care about someone's appearance but what they went through and how they felt. Now can we sleep dummy?" She asked as I smiled kissing her head mumbling 'I love you' as she did the same mumbling it into my chest as we fell asleep her in my arms.