Elemental Heros Love

A/n This is not the obvious reference your thinking of. I just don't want to make it that obvious.

I stared at the sky half asleep. I yawned closing my eyes only for someone to flick my forehead. I opened one eye annoyed seeing Weiss. She just smirked as I sighed rubbing my forehead.

(Y/n): "Weiss stop picking on me for having no aura!" I said jokingly as she giggled.
Weiss: "I-If your gonna be such a big baby about it let me make it up to you..." She said as I saw a blush spread across her cheeks. I blushed as she leaned down and softly kissed where she flicked. She slowly pulled away blushing as I started freaking out. I activated my semblance freezing time and moving away from her without touching her.

(Y/n): "Weiss... You are such a bully. Doing that kind of thing to me cause I love you..." I said with a sigh pulling out my scroll leaving her a message. I got up calling upon the wind as I felt it pushing against my back. I ran towards the railings jumping onto them and pushing off. I soared through the sky with my wings of air deactivating my semblance. I looked back to barely make out an upset Weiss standing up. But I glided downwards towards the forest losing my wings of air. When I landed I started practicing my combat styles.

(Y/n): "Let's go with... Clayman!" I shouted slamming my fist agaisnt the ground as it erupted engulfing me in dirt and rocks. But I shook it off in my rock armor smirking. I started fighting trees and boulders prepping myself for my next mission. "Avian!" I shouted as my armor crumbled to dust. I jumped up shooting into the sky having regained my wings of air. But I now have my weapons for this form. Claws made of winds blowing at dangerously high speeds and a bow that fired arrows with the same destructive force as a small hurricane.
I soared around firing into the sky to avoid property damage. I continued for a few more minutes before dive bombing the ground losing my wings. I braced for impact as I slammed into the ground. I shook it off getting ready.

(Y/n): "Burstinatrix." I said as my body erupted into flames forming twin daggers in my hands. I ran to a boulder slashing it. The flames on the blades were growing stronger with each passing second. I dropped them holding my arm in pain. It hurts my body when I use the elements in rapid succession but I had to be strong. "B-B-Bubbleman..." I stuttered out realizing how weak I actually was. I felt water forming around me as I reached into an orb pulling out my strongest weapon. Tidal surge my rocket launcher for my water form. I aimed it away from any direction that could hurt anyone. I fired it as a torrent of water shot out of it obliterating anything in its path. I watched as when I released the trigger and it stopped firing all the trees were destroyed and the stumps were uprooted. I got rid of my weapon walking along the wake of my power. I traveled about 5,000 feet before I found an intact tree.

(Y/n): "My power is truly terrifying... Everything could easily harm someone... No I could easily kill someone..." I mumbled out turning around heading back to Beacon. It took me about 20 minutes to reach Beacon cause of how far I flew. That and the fatigue of the elements hampered my speed immensely. When I finally got back I didnt bother heading to Weiss to retrieve my scroll. I just went to my team's dorm exhausted. I kicked off my shoes towards my bed pulling up the covers taking my shirt off getting under the covers. When I did so I laid on my sides closing my eyes slowly falling asleep.

But I felt someone beside me as I opened one eye. I went bright red seeing Weiss happily asleep in her night gown. I jumped back out of bed falling backwards with a crash. I held the back of my head in pain as I watched her face appear over the edge of my bed bright red but also kinda sad.

Weiss: "H-Hi..."
(Y/n): "Hey... What's wrong? Why do you look sad? And wheres my team?" I asked concerned as she looked away.
Weiss: "They already left with their new leader... You were moved from a team to solo..." She said as I looked at my stuff and indeed it was all packed up ready to move. "But... You get to move in with my team..." She said as I stared at her bright red feeling better. She explained to me everything and i sat there listening to her beautiful voice. After she finished explaining everything I had only one last question.

(Y/n): "Weiss why were you in my old bed sleeping in your night gown?"
Weiss: "W-Well you see... I-I got tired of waiting for you to come back yes that's it. I fell asleep in your bed cause i got tired of waiting for you. Do you even know what time it is?!?" She shouted upset as I flinched a little looking away.
(Y/n): "S-Sorry... Anyway let's move me to your room I guess..." I said slightly hurt as she felt bad helping me move. When we arrived she gestured me to stay quiet as we slowly opened the door moving everything in. I saw her team was asleep as she climbed into her bed. I slid down a wall covering my mouth as I yawned.

She looked at me throwing a piece of paper getting my attention. I stared at her confused as she gestured to come to her as I did. When I arrived she was red faced scooting over making room for me. I blushed and nodded slowly getting in bed with her. When we laid down our faces were inches away from one another. We were both bright red staring at one another.

Weiss: "I um... I want to tell you something.. "
(Y/n): "H-Heh... Same but ladies first please..." We laughed quietly as she rested her hand on mine. I blushed before holding her hand.
Weiss: "I love you (Y/n) even though your incredibly dangerous I still love you..." She said quietly as her hand squeezed mine as I blushed madly.
(Y/n): "I love you too Weiss ive been madly in love with you since I first saw you..." I said as we blushed before slowly holding each other pressing our lips agaisnt one another. We stayed together like this for a few minutes before we pulled away catching our breaths. Then we went right back to kissing as I wrapped my hands around her waist pulling her closer to me deepening our kiss. I felt her melt in my arms enjoying the kiss as we did this for 10 minutes taking breaks for breath when we needed it. I laid back as she cuddled up to me kissing my cheek.

Weiss: "I love you (Y/n) my elemental hero..." She said yawning quietly as I kissed her head.
(Y/n): "I love you too Weiss your this elemental heros love..." I mumbled before falling asleep holding her close.

Next morning Weiss pov

I sat up staring at my loves sleeping face. I giggled kissing his neck laying back down as he wrapped his arms around me holding me in his sleep.

Yang: "So Weiss you got a boyfriend and slept with him already?"
Weiss: "Shush Yang all we did was kiss and cuddle."
Ruby: "So you finally told (Y/n)?"
(Y/n): "Yes she did now pipe down please I would like to keep sleeping until I absolutely have to wake up..." He said with a yawn before trying to fall back asleep.

Ruby: "(Y/n) wake up."
(Y/n): "Give...me...2...hours..."
Yang: "Get up."
(Y/n): "Give........5.......hours...."
Blake: "Get up?"
(Y/n): ".............2.5........hours....."
Weiss: "Can you please get up baby?"
(Y/n): "....................1....minute.." he said stretching his arms out yawning as he sat up rubbing his eyes. I giggled hugging him tightly as he kissed my head.