Pancakes Transfer Student Love

Nora pov

There was talk going around about a new transfer student coming here from Atlas academy. Girls were saying he was super cute and stuff but i didn't care. I sat in my seat drawing pancakes and picture of me breaking people's legs. Then we all heard the door open and in walked a new person but he was handsome.

(Y/n) pov

When I entered the class I headed to the front and presented myself.
(Y/n): "Hello my name is (f/n) (l/n) from Atlas Academy thank you for having me." I said slightly embarrassed as everyone was staring me down. The teacher directed me to my seat and I sat down blushing a little as I took out my notes. I felt someone staring intently at me so I turned around and looked at an orange haired girl who immediately looked away blushing as I smiled giving her a slight wave. As the class ended I went up to the girl and smiled. "I don't know my way around can you help me?" I asked as she nodded grabbing my hand as we bounded out of class. We headed to what I assume was the cafeteria and grabbed our food. I started walking to an empty table till the girl stopped me.

Nora: "Where do you think your going? Your eating with me and my friends. Also my name is Nora Valkyrie." She said with a smile as we headed over to her table I sat beside her and a male with long black hair with a pink stripe. After they all introduced themselves to me I smiled at them introducing myself.
Ruby: "So (Y/n) why did you transfer here?" She asked as I blushed slightly.
(Y/n): "They kicked me out cause I wasn't to their standards." I said chuckling a little bit.
Nora: "Why they do that? You seem pretty awesome and cool and handsome and strong." She said then blushed a little laughing as I looked at her after hearing handsome. She smiled shrugging as I blushed. "Anyway what's your semblance?" She asked as I smiled more.
(Y/n): "Opposites that's my semblance." I said as they gave me questioning looks. "Alright who here is very quiet and non talkative here?" I asked as they pointed to Ren. I lifted my hand aiming it at Ren channeling my semblance as he jumped up running around acting like Nora.
Everyone: "Woah..." they all said as I laughed a little more doing it again returning Ren to normal. As he sneered at me causing me to laugh. Throughout the rest of the day I spent it with Nora and her friends enjoying their company. But when I saw Ironwood I tried to avoid him but failed.
Ironwood: "(l/n) is that you?" He asked as I saluted him.
(Y/n): "Yes sir I thought you knew I got kicked out of Atlas."
Ironwood: "Kicked out? I never authorized anything like that. Are you enjoying it here at Beacon?"
(Y/n): "Sir yes sir I have already made quite a few new friends."
Ironwood: "Good Good would you like to come back to Atlas with me so we can straighten this out?" He concluded as I looked away thinking it over. As Nora came over getting my attention.
Nora: "Are you going to leave?" She said sounding a little sad which hurt my heart a little as I shook my head.
(Y/n): "I'm sorry sir but I would like to stay here."
Ironwood: "I see no qualms with that I will have Ozpin assign you to form with this girl and her team." He stated turning to leave as I blushed more looking at Nora who seemed extremely happy at this prospect. I walked with her as me and her team headed to their dorm. I looked around finding a nice wide area on the floor and sat there. Nora looked at me then blushed smiling.
Nora: "I don't care what you say your not sleeping on the floor your sleeping with me and thats final." She said as I stared at her blushing giving a slight nod but dropping my stuff on the floor.
Jaune: "So (Y/n) can you use your semblance on yourself?"
(Y/n): "Yes I can that's actually why I'm so timid and stuff... I flipped my personality cause I didn't like it."
Jaune: "Oh what was it before?"
(Y/n): "Well I was more outgoing, funny, cocky, arrogant, impatient just a bunch of bad things." I said looking at them.
Nora: "I like all those things..." She said quietly as I sat beside her leaning closer. "I said... I like all those things." I blushed and hugged her tightly as she went red face hugging back.
(Y/n): "Your the first person who accepted me for that thanks Nora." I said smiling hugging her tighter as she just hugged back. "Nora do you have a boyfriend?" I asked quietly as she smiled ruffling my hair.
Nora: "Nope I don't have a boyfriend how about you have a girlfriend?" She asked me as I blushed shaking my head no. She smiled and kissed my cheek I froze looking at her. "Well how about we change that you be my boyfriend and I will be your girlfriend?" She asked as I nodded still blushing madly.
Ren: "THANK YOU NOW SOMEONE ELSE CAN WATCH HER!!" He shouted in victory as I laughed as did everyone else. I looked at Nora kissing her cheek smiling.
(Y/n): "when did you fall for me?" I asked as she smiled.
Nora: "First moment I saw you and your messy (h/c) hair and clear (e/c) eyes you?" She said as I laughed a little.
(Y/n): "Same here but my hair wasn't messy till you messed it up." I said laying back on her bed smiling.
Jaune: "Alright so now only Ren needs to find someone."
Ren: "what are you talking about your still single."
Jaune: "I don't think so last time I checked I was going out with a Mrs. Pyrrha Nikos." He said laughing as I heard Ren groan. I felt weight on my chest and saw Nora laying her head on my chest poking my nose.
Nora: "Boop." She giggled as I stroked her hair hugging her before closing my eyes falling asleep with my new friends and new girlfriend.

A/n alright that was probably pretty bad. You don't see many reader x Nora so it was a struggle to complete but I hope you all enjoy it now back to the bonfire away. *Homeward bones out*