The Wandering Samurai and Four Heroines

When I was born my parents taught me values to live by. The values were as follows.
1. Treat everyone with respect no matter what they do or have done.
2. Always bow before your opponent for a fair fight.
3. Never resort to trickery always be honest.
4. If someone you know is in trouble you help them to the best of your abilities.

These were what my parents taught me before they died. I will continue to remember them by living with those principles. Nothing will stop me from caring it out. I wield the katana they left me and all I know is that it is called the Bewitched Sword.

???: "Hey Red what do you think your doing here?"
???: "Roman why do you keep antagonizing me?" The female voice sad as I heard others with her and they sounded in pain. I rushed over hand on the hilt of my sword prepared. When I bursted onto the scene I saw four woman hurt badly and a man surrounding them with many others.

(Y/n): "A bunch of gankers huh? Well no matter I hope to have an honorable fight with you all." I said bowing my head towards them as they all laughed. My parents warned me of this so I breathed calmly before drawing my katana. "Now shall we dance?" I said getting into battle position as they all stared at me. Soon I waited for them to attack dead set on defending these injuries women.

Roman: "Well shoot the bastard!" He shouted as his minions nodded doing just that I deflected each shot of energy back at them. As each on fell they all started getting scared. I knew they were in fear of my prowess as I saw the Roman man aim his cane at me. He smirked shooting a flare at one of the woman. I knew I wouldnt be able to deflect it in time so I shut down my non needed senses to unlock more potential to speed up. I rushed just in time to catch the flare bare handed before it hit the blonde. I grimaced in pain throwing the flare to the ground staring daggers into Roman. He saw this and backed up as I raised my sword rushing him. He tried to get away as I stopped sheathing my katana turning back on all my senses coughing up some blood. This was the drawback to my ability to increase my physical capabilities by shutting down parts of my body to increase the potential of my brain. I wiped the blood away turning to the women.

Ruby: "T-Thank you for helping us... I'm Ruby Rose." The one with red tipped hair stated as I bowed to her this caused her to giggle.
Yang: "I'm Yang Xiao Long thanks for taking the flare for me I hope your hands alright." The blonde said a si nodded bowing to her as well.
Weiss: "I'm Weiss Schnee I am glad you came by to help us." The white haired one said offering a small bow of her head as I give her a proper bow. She looked at me smiling as I nodded looking at the Faunus.
Blake: "I'm Blake Belladonna sincerely thanks for rescuing us." The raven colored hair woman said as I bowed to her as well.

(Y/n): "My name is (f/n) (l/n) I also have two other names. One is the Wandering Samurai and Sir Alonne its a pleasure to meet you all." I said bowing before them again as they all smiled warmly. "Can you all move?" I asked as Ruby and Weiss nodded but Yang and Blake were shaking. I smiled crouching down turning my back to them. "Alright hop on." I said as they stared at me. "I refuse to burden anyone injured to push themselves if it makes you feel better I could care all four of you if I wanted. I said this as Ruby and Weiss blushed sitting down holding their ankles.

Ruby: "Me and Weiss were faking... The pain is too unbearable. Can you really carry all four of us?" She asked as I nodded.
(Y/n): "But it's kinda embarrassing I need to carry two of you on my back and the other two like brides..." I said blushing as they nodded. I picked Ruby and Weiss up holding them like my brides with one hand while waiting for Blake and Yang to climb on. I waddled backwards for them to make it easier for them as they climbed on wrapping their arms around my neck. I used my arm behind me as a seat for them just as a safety precaution.

(Y/n): "Alright now that that's out of the way where do I need to walk?" I asked as Ruby pointed towards the north as I walked on easily. I kept my mind clear of any indecent thoughts that crossed my mind reminding myself I am helping these women home nothing more. But my heart kept beating faster and faster as I carried them.

Ruby: "So (Y/n) why are you just wandering around?"
(Y/n): "Simple really I have no where to call home so I wander around Remnant helping those in need."
Ruby: "And your semblance was that what you did to catch the flare?"
(Y/n): "Yeah but I rather call it my ability."
Yang: "Again thanks for that handsome." She said kissing my cheek as I blushed madly nearly dropping all four of them. I stopped myself from jumping and kept walking trying to erase all impure thoughts. "Aww he's so handsome when he's blushing." She said as I sighed forcing the blush away.
(Y/n): "Yang can you not tease me about that?"
Yang: "It ain't teasing."
(Y/n): "Is so."
Ruby: "Not."
(Y/n): "So?"
Blake: "Not."
(Y/n): "...so?"
Weiss: "Not."
(Y/n): "....fine say what you like and I think we are here." I said stopping infront of some school gates.

Ruby: "Yep this is the place."
(Y/n): "Alright then I will take you to your nurses office then be on my way."
???: "Actually why don't you stay with us that's why the girls were sent out to begin with." A man said standing in the middle of the gates with silver hair and a cane.
Ozpin: "Hello my name is Ozpin headmaster of Beacon. I've heard about you the Wandering Samurai who is only about 17 yet is as skilled as grandmasters. They were sent on a mission to find you. Yet I didnt expect to see this." He said as I bit my lip lowering them all down so they are sitting. They look at me as I get on my hands and knees.
(Y/n): "Please forgive me I didn't know I was being searched for. And cause of my carelessness you all got hurt." I said as they sort of giggled hugging me. I blushed madly then picked them back up as Ozpin directed me to the Nurses. I laid them each down on a bed before holding my hand looking at the burn.

Ozpin: "Would you like to join our school (Y/n)? Cause seeing how honor bound you are I could place you on a solo team rooming with Team RWBY here to help ease your guilty conscience." He said as I nodded bowing to him as he bowed back. I looked at the girls feeling terrible that they got hurt cause of me.

Yang: "You can stop feeling sorry it's fine dont worry about us see to yourself!" She said as I shook my head determined.
(Y/n): "I must respectfully decline that and make sure you all get treated first!"
Nurse: "Yeah... Here's the thing they had a couple bruises nothing more. So they can leave as soon as possible. But as for you. Your hand has second-degree burns and needs to be taken care of." She said as I nodded getting up to where will be most appropriate for her to care for my hand.

Time skip 2 hours later

When I was finally out I was directed to the girls room. I knocked twice to signal my arrival.

Ruby: "Come in!" She shouted over some loud noise as I opened the door and entered shutting it with my bandaged hand before sitting on my knees in the corner. They stared at me as I blushed shifting uncomfortably under their gazes.

Blake: "(Y/n) there is something we need to tell you."
(Y/n): "Alright what might that be?"
Blake: "Well... We are..."
Yang: "We are all in love with you."
Ruby: "Yang now he's gonna freak out!"
Weiss: "Remember we were gonna break it to him gently so he doesnt get scared?"
Yang: "Yes I know but I was tired of waiting!"
(Y/n): "U-Uh... I'm so confused please forgive me."
Ruby: "Nononono its fine we just... We knew who you were before you introduced yourself. As Ozpin said we were sent out to ask you to join us and we all had a crush on you from your picture."
Weiss: "But when we were jumped by Roman and his minions we didn't know if we would be able to win cause of how they attacked us."
Blake: "But you jumped in and challenged them all to a fight not faltering once as they attacked."
Yang: "And I thought I was gonna die but you out yourself in harm's way just to make sure we didn't get hurt. That was some chivalry right there. Something long thought to be dead. And when you carried us even though you were hurt again you put us first. We all knew what we felt wasn't just a simple crush but love. So we hope you don't freak out or hate us." She finished as I blushed madly looking away. They were about to speak until I coughed a little getting on my hands and knees bowing to them.

(Y/n): "I am but a humble swordsman who got you four hurt. That will stay in my conscience for as long as I'm in debt to you all. But I will try my hardest to return the feelings you four have given me." I said as they each blushed getting up and hugging me tightly as I returned the hug. Then they took turns kissing me as I was red faced letting f them do so that way it will help me forgive myself for their pain. Me the Wandering Samurai and then the four heroines I've decided to stay with till death does us part.