A Chance At Redemption

A/n Alright this one is kinda cool and in itself should be its own story but let's go. Basically you protected Summer with your life and died to a pack of Grimm. But you get a second chance reincarnated into a Beowolf due to good karma and must watch over Ruby who follows her mother's faith. And I want to shout out to  TheEvilOmen for the request. I already told you about this being its own story. If you can turn this into a story. Now with this said let us start.

The last thing I remember before everything went black was getting Summer and her team away from the
assailants. But then I felt the pain of biting and claws. Then I felt nothing and everything went dark.
???: "Do you wish for a second chance?"
(Y/n): "Whose there? We're am I?" I said as a bright light filled the void of darkness.
???: "You are dead but hold a guilt you wish to be lifted of. You attempted to protect the maiden of summer Summer. But you failed at this and she is dead. And I'm here to give you a chance at redemption and protect her child Ruby Rose. For she follows the same fate but will have her life attempted on by many people and they will succeed unless you intervene. Do you wish for a second chance?" The voice said as I looked at my hands knowing I failed.
(Y/n): "YES!! I want a second chance!!" I said falling to the floor in pain. Soon I felt my body being changed into a creature of Grimm.
???: "Go and protect her but your human body has decayed. So in the form of a Beowolf protect her with your life." It said as I passed out.

Ruby pov

Ruby: "Alright team we have to clear the area of beowolves since they have become abundant near Beacon." I said as we all got ready. We started exterminating every Grimm in sight. But we heard something that confused us. We hear growls then a fight break out. We rushed to the noise concerned thinking more Grimm had appeared but What we saw shocked us. There in the center was an abnormally larger Beowolf tearing apart the other Grimm. We were about to walk away till it turned to us. We readied to fight it but it slowly approached me not growling or anything.
Yang: "Hey Rubes should we kill it or...?" She said as I shrugged starting at this creature before us. Soon it was right in front of me half as tall as me staring at me. For some reason I felt more at ease with this Beowolf around. It stared back at me before sitting down lowering its head to me. This shocked all of us at first, but I slowly stuck my hand out petting it slowly. I smiled as it wagged its tail and it kinda reminded me of Zwei with this action.
Ruby: "Let's leave it alone it isn't hurting us its hunting Grimm." I said smiling as everyone shrugged agreeing with what I said until we heard the Beowolf growling. It bared its fangs at us. We couldn't react fast enough as it pushed me to the ground, but then it got off and jumped at a branch in a tree. Then we heard a crash and screams as we watched it rip someone's throat out. We were concerned until I looked at a tree nearby. There was an arrow that would of killed me embedded into the tree and I checked the weapon of the person the Beowolf killed. And indeed they had a bow with another arrow ready.
Yang: "IM KILLING IT!" She cried as I tried to stop her.
Ruby: "Wait Wait Wait!!! It saved my life!!" I shouted as everyone stared at me confused then they saw the bow and arrow embedded in a tree. We all stared at the Beowolf sitting before us wagging its tail staring at me. We decided it would live with us as long as it behaved. We walked it back to Beacon receiving questioning and angry looks from everyone until we arrived at Ozpin.
Ozpin: "Girls... Why did you bring a Beowolf here?"
Ruby: "We want it to live here with us. It saved my life, protected me, and killed other Grimm please Ozpin." I said pleading with him as he stared at the Beowolf. He slowly nodded making an announcement to everyone of a pet Beowolf living with our team. We were happy leading it home with us. Zwei was happy to have a new friend to play with and we knew this would work out.

Time Skip 3 weeks later (Y/n) pov

Soon I understood what the voice told me to do. I was to defend this maiden till she was strong enough to be without me or I have to give my life for her like I did Summer. I have to say Ruby looks too much like her mother which made me want to protect her even more. Whenever I sensed someone dangerous nearby I would growl and warn everyone. But soon no one tried anything on Ruby which made me happy since that meant I'm doing my job well. And if someone teased Ruby and she didn't like it I would bare my fangs at them making them stop and apologize. I would continue until Ruby would pet me so I stop. No matter how calm things were I stayed alert if anything happened to her I would never forgive myself. So no matter what I stayed awake, alert, focused at all times. But then it happened Grimm attacked the academy. I rushed to Ruby's side growling viciously at every Grimm. They paid me no mind and tried attacking Ruby. She couldn't react in time as I jumped up biting the nevermores neck I refused to let go until it died. But it flew off with me still on it distressed. It took me a lot longer than I imagined to kill it but when I did it fell plummeting to Beacon. I jumped onto the tower seeing Ruby there and growled at Cinder preparing to strike. But she swatted me away with ease. I tried again and again with unrelenting ruthlessness. But soon she was crushing my body with ease. I felt a warm light envelope me and remembered this from Summer. Soon I felt two hands wrap around me pulling me away as I looked up seeing it was Ruby awakened in maiden form. She smiled slightly as we both fell off the building her hugging me tight as I slowly passed out. When I was awoke I was still in her arms in a bed. I started growling at the surrounding trying to protect Ruby. She held me with a soft smile petting me as I fell down in pain whimpering. She held me closer as she whispered something.
Ruby: "Thank...you...for...always...protecting...me..." She said before passing out again as I did the same curled up agaisnt her. Happy she was safe and I could be with her. All thanks to a second chance at redemption.

Well there we go I tried my best to make it good no clue if it is or not so remember keep supplying those requests and I will keep putting out chapters.