A Beach Day Disaster Leads To Love (Lemon)

A/n Wolf Faunus you know the usual stuff

When Raven told me we were going to the beach I was elated. Not just for the fun in the sun but because I was going with my beautiful girlfriend. So I packed everything I needed as I went to pick her up. She usually tried to not be seen by people so this was still shocking to me but I didn't mind. I did question my relationship with her though... Cause while she's like 35 I'm only 17 so it's weird to me with how people stare at us. But hey I love the woman so it doesn't matter. When she got in tossing her bag in my trunk she told me to wait as I looked at her confused. Then I watched as Yang, Ruby, Zwei, Weiss, and Blake piled into the back seat pushing their bags in my trunk. I was shocked to say the least but shrugged it off driving everyone to the beach.

We were driving for about 8 hours until we arrived at the beach. I woke everyone up yawning as we unpacked and set up a small bonfire gathering around it. I saw another car pull up behind mine and saw Jaunes team Sun and Neptune step out rushing over to us joining in on our fun. I enjoyed it since everyone was happy and smiling. I grabbed the tents we brought along and set them up by myself as everyone enjoyed the bonfire. I sat away from everyone trying to stay awake but slowly falling asleep. I just fell over fast asleep dead to the world.

When I woke up I was in the third tent for me and Raven as we were cuddling as I smiled slightly kissing her head. I sat up heading out for a quick morning jog waiting for everyone to wake up. When I returned 30 minutes later I saw everyone was up I smiled going to my car grabbing everyone's bags bringing it to them. Everyone thanked me as we went to the changing area with our suits in hand. I was the one of the last to go as I sat down waiting for a turn to go. I watched everyone pass me by smiling and thanking me for what I did as I waved them off smirking. I watched Raven pass me by with her suit on as I whistled at her earning a small giggle. I got up and went to change in the first one available knocking to make sure no one was there. I heard no response so I went in and stripped down putting on my trunks smiling. I struggled getting my tail through the hole in the back for that as I walked out finding where the umbrellas were set up. I walked over seeing everyone together talking and stuff.

(Y/n): "Blake and Sun I envy you both."
Blake: "Whys that?"
Sun: "Its the tail isn't it?"
(Y/n): "Yup... Blake has no tail so she doesn't have to worry, yours is thin and curvy, but mine... Mines so bushy its hard to get it through the hole..." I said with a sigh as everyone laughed about it. I just smiled going out to see with everyone laughing and splashing around.

Yang: "Hey you know what (Y/n) can do best in the water?" She asked everyone as I groaned.
(Y/n): "YANG DONT YOU D-"
Yang: "The Wolfy paddle!" She said laughing to herself as we all groaned and cringed as I looked around for Raven. I mean this was her idea so I wanted some alone time with her. So I swam back to shore looking for her but was distracted by some of my friends wanting to play volleyball. I sighed and played around with them till the ball rolled far from the court. I couldn't resist it and got on all fours barking.

(Y/n): "BALL BALL BALL BALL BALL!!!" I chased after it leaving the sounds of laughter behind as I jumped on it growling as I caught it wagging my tail furiously. Then I heard Raven moaning and I looked around for her. Then I saw she was leaning against a wall in pain as I rushed over but stopped half way as there was some random guy fucking her from behind. I didn't care if it was Tai cause I would be fine with it and leave her to be with her husband. But this was some random guy fucking her I felt my heart shatter and tears start forming in my eyes. I gripped the ball as hard as I could nearly popping it as I threw as hard as I could at the guy. It nailed him right in the nose as it bounced back into my hands as there was a huge bruise on his face now. Raven looked at the man then to me shocked that I was there.

Guy: "HEY YOU FUCKING FAUNUS WHY YOU DO THAT?!?" He shouted as I growled baring my fangs barking at him.
(Y/n): "THAT IS MY GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKER AND TRY ME I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT IN A HEARTBEAT!!!" I barked at him walking off pissed off and in tears. When I went back to everyone they were wondering what took me so long but were worried about me as I tossed the now flat ball to them storming off. I never asked for this I never did anything wrong I was a good person. I saw the rip in the dimension appear before me as Raven jumped out grabbing me.

Raven: "Listen to me baby that was a mistake!"
(Y/n): "I DONT WANT TO HEAR THAT FROM YOU WE ARE THROUGH!!" I barked at her breaking free running away. She tried to chase me with her dimension hopping but I kept escaping her. Eventually I just gave up and went to the ocean swimming until my arms were tired. When I looked back I barely saw the beach and I smiled crying my eyes out. I cried and cried punching the water with frustration. I floated there feeling so depressed and upset with Raven. She was fine fucking some random guy but not me... That's utter bullshit and i wanted to die. And hoped the ocean would claim me so that fucking cheater would feel bad. But I felt something touch my foot I looked around for someone but realized no one was there as I saw a fin charging me.

(Y/n): "Its... It's..." I stuttered staring in disbelief as the shark chomped down on my foot dragging me down with it. I yelped being dragged under about to let it take me till my survival instincts kicked in. I went feral activating my semblance causing my fangs and claws to grow and sharpen as I sliced clean through the sharks neck killing it. I swam up gasping for air as I cried in pain feeling blood seep from my leg. I swam back to shore weakly as I finally arrived after what felt like hours of swimming that was actually only about 20 minutes back. I dragged myself onto the beach groaning in pain trying to not pass out. But eventually I heard someone shriek calling for help as everything went black.

When I woke up I looked around seeing I was in my tent and sat up slowly trying to stand up before falling on my face. I looked at my leg seeing the bandage as I crawled out of the tent. It was dark and I saw the bonfire so I slowly walked over. I sat down with a thud beside Yang panting heavily as everyone stared at me in disbelief.

(Y/n): "Sorry for worrying you all... And sorry Blake I couldn't bring back the shark for you to eat." I said giving a weak laugh as I smiled slightly. They were all asking about what happened and reluctantly I explained to them everything from when I left to now. They were silent as I watched them turn to Raven as she looked down in guilt. I growled at her before limping back to the tent picking up my bag and moving it away from everyone. I stumbled constantly until someone grabbed my stuff from me. I looked seeing it was Yang and smiled sitting down as she laid my stuff beside her as she sat with me. I laid my head on her shoulder as she held me. We both knew of the mutual love between us and were happy. But I couldn't openly say I love her since I was going out with Raven but seeing as I broke up with her I can now freely say it.

(Y/n): "I love you Yang."
Yang: "I love you too baby... I wish I could take away the pain my mother caused you..."
(Y/n): "You can kinda this entire time I was waiting for Raven to make the advances..." I mumbled embarrassed as she blushed giggling.
Yang: "I dont mind being your first baby~" she cooed as we started making out with simple kissing as before long it turned into a heated make out session. Soon I felt her rubbing my crotch as I groaned a little as she gripped the tent in my trunks. She immediately pulled my trunks down far enough for my rock hard member to flop out stroking it slowly. I groaned pulling her into a passionate kiss forcing my tongue into her mouth as she stroked faster. I groaned more and more as I felt the urge building as I warned her. She giggled going faster until I groaned loudly into her mouth shooting my load all over her hand and arm. She broke the kiss giggling licking my load off her hand and arm as I panted slightly. She giggled and moved her top to the side revealing her fleshy orbs as she licked my member getting it nice and wet. I groan softly biting my lips to suppress the pleasure as she enveloped my member in her breast kissing, licking, and sucking the head while stroking my member with her breast. I bit my lip harder drawing some blood as she went faster building up my urge again. This time when I warned her she winked going faster as I groaned shooting my seed into her mouth as I watched her swallow it happily. She released my member from her mouth with a small pop as she moved her lower part revealing her soaked slit. I nodded grabbing her slamming her down destroying her barrier as she gasped loudly. We started kissing to suppress our sounds of love as she bounced furiously on my member as I grabbed and fondled her breast. I pushed my tongue into her mouth as we continued doing this for a few more minutes as we both moaned into the kiss as her walls tightened around my member wetting my lap as I filled her cavern with my seed breaking the kiss as we both panted heavily. I looked at her feeling bad about only getting her off once as she giggled.

Yang: "Don't worry baby you made me release more than one time." She said telling me how she released during the tit fuck and hand job as I smiled holding her close. We cleaned ourselves off caring my bed into her tent laying it beside hers. We snuggled and werent disturbed since she slept on the end as we were happy.

(Y/n): "To think this started out as a beach day disaster and turned into a way for me to be with my love..."
Yang: "Yeah im still sorry my mom hurt you like that baby but I'm glad your finally mine!" She said hugging me tightly burying her head into my chest as I smiled kissing her softly before we fell asleep.