The Quiet Ones Always Steal the Heart

(Y/n): "S-Sorry..."
Yang: "Stop apologizing you did nothing wrong."
Ruby: "Yeah your just a little... Shy that's all."
(Y/n): "S-Sorry..."
Blake: "It's so cute how he says sorry but you need to stop (Y/n)."
(Y/n): "a-alright..."
Weiss: "He's so quiet... So nice... Why couldn't I have been roomed with him..."
Ruby: "Hey that's not nice!"
Weiss: "Sorry but it's not my fault I can go to (Y/n) if I wanted to study in peace. And he is pretty cute so that's a bonus."
Yang: "No Weiss you can't steal him for yourself. We all are sharing him we agreed!"
Blake: "...This is going nowhere..." She said quietly as I nodded slightly looking at her blushing. She gestured to go leave the others alone as I nodded walking off with her. I don't think the others noticed since we made it to the courtyard sitting on a bench together. She rested her head on my shoulder as I blushed.

(Y/n): "S-Sorry..."
Blake: "Awww why are you sorry cutey?"
(Y/n): "C-Cause..."
Blake: "Come on babe we worked on this you can speak a paragraph."
(Y/n): "C-Cause I cause you all... S-So much trouble... I-Im s-sorry..."
Blake: "1. Your stuttering is the most adorable thing. 2. Your apologizing is a close second. 3. Don't worry about causing us trouble. And finally 4. We love you we don't mind extra work."
(Y/n): "S-Sorry..." I said as she giggled wrapping her arms around me hugging me tightly. I blushed looking away as she kissed my cheek cuddling up to me.

Yang: "There you are (Y/n) so this is where she dragged you off to."
(Y/n): "Y-Yeah s-sorry Yang..."
Yang: "Alright that's really starting to grow on me as well."
Blake: "Told you it was really cute. You just had to enjoy it."
Yang: "Yeah Yeah so I'm taking (Y/n) to Juniors alright?"
Blake: "Why?"
Yang: "Well our little shy guy here has two very big fans that work there. And well they are dying to see him again."
Blake: "...Is that so?" She said menacingly glaring at me as I shrunk down in fear.
Yang: "He did nothing like usual. They just got so hooked on him like we did with his adorable antics."
Blake: "What did he do?"
Yang: "Stutter with every few words and apologize in his cutesy way."
(Y/n): "S-Sorry...."
Yang: "So cute but also so annoying..." She said dragging me away from Blake as I waved to her slightly.

Time skip 5 hours at Juniors

The moment we set foot through the door I was tackled to the ground by the twins. They were rubbing their cheeks agaisnt mine as I was blushing. Yang picked me up shaking me until they let go.

Yang: "What you think you two are doing to my boyfriend?"
Melanie: "Wait for it..."
Miltia: "Wait for it..."
(Y/n): "S-Sorry....."
All three: "So cute!" They said as I blushed looking away. Yang set us all down as we went to the bar getting drinks. I quietly sipped on my water as they tried to get me to apologize a lot more. I glanced at Yang confused since earlier today she said it was annoying how much I said sorry. But I smiled kissing her cheek saying sorry as all three giggled.

Yang: "Do you think if we record this we can make money?"
Melanie: "I never though of that or out it on YouTube?"
Miltia: "Might work you never know."
Drunk: "Hey gorgeous women how about you break away from that shit face and join a real man? Huh? Huh?"
Melanie: "And this is why I almost turned lesbian..."
Yang: "I would imagine."
Miltia: "Just ignore the drunk."
(Y/n): "S-Sorry sir but t-they are with me..." I said as he glared at me. I didnt get a response as he stumbled towards me. I apologized again as he back handed me with his glass as it shattered against my skull. I recoiled from the  hit looking at him.

Yang: "HEY YOU FUCKER THATS MY BOYFRIEND!!!"
Drunk: "WATCH IT BLONDIE OR ILL WRECK YOU!!!" He shouted throwing a punch at Yang. Before anyone could react I caught the punch in my hand glaring at him. "YOU WANT SOME YOU SPINELESS BITCH!?!"
(Y/n): "T-Two hundred percent.. " I said standing up as he threw another punch. I caught it this time by his wrist with ease. I crushed his completely as he cried in agony. A few more of his friends stumbled over from their table. Junior was gonna put a stop to this until i stopped him. I released their friend as he fell to the ground clutching his  destroyed wrist. One by one they fell to a single punch as I mopped the floor with them.

Once that was done I sat back down on the stool sipping my water. I felt everyone staring at me as I blushed. I looked down shifting under everyone's gazes.

(Y/n): "S-Sorry..."
Yang: "What"
Melanie: "Was"
Militia: "That?"
(Y/n): "P-Powers...."
Yang: "Alright your so much cuter and cooler now. You basically killed those guys."
(Y/n): "S-Sorry..."
Yang: "And your still so shy and humble! It's so freaking adorable!"
Melanie: "Damn right glad he's our boyfriend as well."
(Y/n): "S-Sor... What?"
Melanie: "Please we love you we have for a while now."
Militia: "Can we hot head? What's two more girls?"
Yang: "True... Alright fine you two can join. But you have to pay for our tab..."
(Y/n): "S-S-Sorry..."
Yang: "And you already paid it... Nevermind." She said as I smiled slightly.

Time skip 2 hours in dorm

I laid in bed with Melanie and Miltia cuddling with me. I apologized to them for the accommodation and they smiled kissing my cheeks. I fell asleep until several others claimed into my bed. I smiled and held them all close.

(Y/n): "S-Sorry..." I said kissing their heads softly as they each giggled.
Yang: "You have to watch out for the quiet ones always steal the hearts of others."