A War of Electronics and Love

I'm putting this here for you guys to go check out. It's an amazing dark souls animation. And it made me think of you guys and how you worry about me. Thank you everyone for worrying about me! It's nice that so many of you care.

(Y/n): "Alright so it's Weiss and Yang versus... Neon and Flynt... Coal..." I said snickering to myself watching the fight on the broadcast from my scroll. "Man... I wish I could head back to Beacon and catch this fight in person..."
Friend 1: "What do you expect we are literally the only team that can do these missions!"
Friend 2: "Yeah so stop watching that damn fight and help us we are being over run!"
(Y/n): "Naw naw you guys got this you don't need me."
Best friend: "If you dont fucking help I will announce over the speakers you love both Blake and Neon!" He shouted as I dropped my scroll standing up. "Thank you now for the final step... KILL THEM ALL!!!"
(Y/n): "I am not a fucking robot you control!"
Best friend: "Worth a shot at least."
(Y/n): "You know I hate you but yeah it was totally worth trying. But you know I aint killing anyone... Thats your guys job I'm the hacker." I said going up to the door staring at the keypad.
Best friend: "Don't care hurry up while you were watching the fight like 700 of these guys appeared! We need this info on these dangerous weapons and go!" He shouted as I nodded activating my semblance giving me a full view of the schematics for the keypad. I worked quickly as my fingers danced around the screen tapping certain parts and seeing the pattern of the wiring.
(Y/n): "Its a really easy lock for such valuable info." I said quickly putting in the 10 digit code unlocking the door. They ran in as I grabbed my lance rushing back taking cover. "Guys get it yet?!?"
Team: "...."
(Y/n): "Guys?"
Best friend: "We ain't nowhere close to done..."
(Y/n): "What do you" I started turning behind me to see what they were staring at. "Fuck me..." I finished seeing the massive door locked by multiple electronics with extremely tight measures.

Friend 2: "Should... Should we give up and extract?"
Best friend: "We have to he can't do this it will fry his brain..." They talked as I calmed myself laying my lance down. My best friend grabbed my shoulders shaking me. "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE YOU MAY BE AN AMAZING HACKER DUE TO YOUR SEMBLANCE BUT THIS!" he gestured to the door "THIS IS FUCKING SUICIDE EVEN FOR YOU!!!" He shouted as I smiled ruffling his hair.
(Y/n): "Our job is to get that data and I won't leave till we get it. Leave me behind and extract yourselves I'm fighting till this war is done even if I end up dead. Just leave me behind cause I'll throw away my life to keep everyone safe." I said walking towards the monstrosity before me.

Friend 2: "5 minutes maybe less that's all we can afford. Get to work fast!" She exclaimed as I nodded pouring all my concentration and energy into hacking.

Time skip 8 hours later Blake's pov

Neon: "Hey Blake?" I heard someone ask as I lifted my head from my book.
Blake: "Yes Neon what do you need?"
Neon: "Is (Y/n) back yet? I heard he went on a mission like a few days ago."
Blake: "What do I look like his fan girl?"
Neon: "Yes since your reading a book on hacking..."
Blake: "Shut up... I want to impress him." I said blushing as she giggled slightly sitting beside me.
Neon: "We both agree with our feelings for him. Yet we can't approach him about it..."
Blake: "Yeah... Also great fight today it was kinda funny watching Yang chase you down."
Neon: "Yeah... By the way d-" she started but was interrupted by Ruby and Flynt rushing into the library worried.

Them: "Blake! Neon! Come with us quick!"
Us: "...Why?"
Ruby: "Its (Y/n)"
Flynt: "And he's in pretty bad shape..." They said as we jumped up rushing with them to where he was. When we arrived about 20 minutes later at a hospital we looked at each other in fear. We were lead to his room where he was hooked up to a breathing machine and had his vitals monitored.