Cheated On then Found Love True Love (Lemon)

I usually went to Juniors Bar to calm myself when I was stressed out and Yang didn't help. I usually nurse my beer with Melanie and Miltia beside me helping to calm me down. I always thanked them saying how jealous their boyfriends are of me stealing their attention. But they always responded with "Neither of us have a boyfriend" which I always laughed at seeing how they were both beautiful and intelligent. Well Miltia is the smarter of the two while Melanie is the braver of the two. I left everytime with a smile whenever they cheered me up and Yang was always paranoid saying I was cheating on her. But I assured her I would never cheat on her. Yet when I came back to her dorm from visiting a shop to pick up some attachments for my weapon to hang out with her I felt my world shatter. She was always so worried about me cheating on her yet here she is making out with another guy. I had made no noise when I opened the door so no one knew I was there. And yes everyone was in their Blake, Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and the douchebag making out with her.
Ruby: "Yang you shouldnt be cheating on (Y/n) he treats you better than Neptune treats Weiss or Sun treats Blake."
Yang: "Yeah but hes always at that bar when he's stressed out with those two whores."
Ruby: "Do you have any proof of this Yang? For all we know they might help him de stress and make sure he doesn't pass out drinking."
Yang: "I... I never thought of that..."
Blake: "So unless you have proof here you are kissing some guy cheating on your boyfriend."
Weiss: "If he finds out you better hope he doesn't do anything stupid cause of how suicidal he can be." She said as everyone nodded staring at Yang as she looked away in guilt I assume cause she saw me standing there. Her jaw dropped as everyone stared where she was looking and saw me. I just backed up closing the door walking off in tears. I heard a commotion behind me but I didn't care about anything. I watched my girlfriend cheat on me infront of her team. I just got on my bike reeving it up not caring anymore. I zoomed past everyone infront of Beacon watching me head into the city in a flash of red. I parked at Juniors  bar throwing my helmet on the ground kicking it in frustration. I just sat on my bike wiping my eyes trying to stop the tears. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked at them seeing it was one of the grunts.

Grunt: "Hey (Y/n) you ok?" He asked as I shook my head staring at the ground. "If your hurting or stressed remember we all are here for you I mean your here so much that this is like a second home for you." He said as I nodded smiling a little before getting up heading in with him. We talked for a bit till he went back to guarding the front as I sat at the bar. Junior came up to me about to ask what was wrong but stopped seeing how depressed and red my eyes were. He just got me my usual as I took large gulps shocking him. I sat there staring at the golden beverage before me just doing nothing. I felt two people staring at me one from each side as I sighed knowing it was them.

Melanie: "Why you crying like a baby?" She asked as I stared at her wiping eyes before staring back at my drink. I guess this scared her so her sister asked me in her way.
Miltia: "Are you alright (Y/n)?" She said as I shook my head not staring at them as pushed my drink away. I reached out for it with both hands like a child reaching for its bottle. But instead of cold glass in my hands I felt two warm hands cupping mine. I looked at the hands knowing it was them.

(Y/n): "T...Take me to the private r...room..." I mumbled out as they agreed walking me to the private room in the back as we sat on the couch them on my sides.
Miltia: "Are you going to tell us now?" She asked as I slowly nodded choking back my tears.
(Y/n): "I...I walked in on my girlfriend cheating on me.... Infront of her entire team... They talked about me cheating on her with you two saying unless there was proof she was cheating on me. And I did n...nothing with you two so I felt my heart be ripped out and stomped on... When they saw me I was in tears running for my bike to get here... They watched me leave and then I got here and you know..." I finished as they were silent as I placed my elbows on my knees leaning forward wanting to just sleep and forget everything. But something unexpected happened I felt them both hugging me tightly. I just lowered my head more as they were hugging me tightly trying to make me look at them. But I just stared at the ground until.