Beauty and the Beast

A/n NO THE REFERENCE IS NOT BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!! I JUST THOUGHT THE TITLE WAS GOOD FOR THE PLOT!!!

I remembered the first day I was captured by these damned scientist...

15 years ago

I sat in the middle of a pack of beowolves. They circled me as I clapped my hands making them all sit down. I giggled since I was a toddler and didnt realize they killed my mom and dad. They sat infront of me panting like a dog whimpering. I reached out and patted it on its head. Then they growled turning around to the doorframe protecting me. But I watched as they were slaughtered by scientist and I was taken by them. A child with the ability to control Grimm. It was just an innate ability not even my semblance. But I regret not having been killed that day.

End of flashback

For fifteen long grueling years they poked at me, electrocuted me, tortured me. I was barely alive and i heard voices in my head. Constantly telling me to rampage kill them, kill Weiss, kill Winter, kill anyone. But I tried to ignore them as much as I could. Especially about killing Weiss. I loved her she was the only friend I had in this world besides my pet Beowolf they let me keep. I called him bitey. And I felt strongly for her...

Weiss: "Hey (Y/n)" she said tapping on the glass as I smiled waving.
(Y/n): "Hi Weiss... Your early sorry I would have cleaned up if you had come a few minutes later." I said jokingly as we both laughed. I patted bitey on its head as she giggled watching me before she stopped looking away. "Weiss what's wrong?"
Weiss: "(Y/n)... I'm... Im leaving here for a while a few years..." She said as I felt my world shatter hearing this. The girl i loved was leaving me.
(Y/n): "I'm sorry..." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.
Weiss: "Why are you sorry... And why are you crying?" She asked as I wiped my eyes feeling more tears.
(Y/n): "I'm sorry you spent all your time here with me... Whenever you had the time you visited me and stayed here with me... I'm sorry I took away your life... And I'm crying cause... I lo...lo...... Will miss you." I said with a slight smile as she shook her head.
Weiss: "Your such a dunce you know that? I came here because I wanted to be with you. So don't cry for me and I will miss you as well..." She said pressing her hand against the glass as I did the same. We stared at each other smiling before I saw scientist behind her.

(Y/n): "Weiss go..."
Weiss: "But..."
(Y/n): "Please go... I don't want you to see this go..." I said as she nodded walking past the scientist in a hurry as I stared at them hatefully. If I could only escape this prison I could pull out my axe from the pocket dimension and claim my revenge.

Voice in head: "Why not make Weiss come in here and take her hostage?"
(Y/n): "No I won't I know you just want everyone dead."
Voice: "What's so bad about that? We could be free."
(Y/n): "No No No! I don't want that!"
Voice: "Oh look a new meat puppet." I looked up and saw a strange man, silver hair and a cane staring down at me. I never saw anyone like him before. He was like Weiss she didn't start at me like the beast I was but as another human. But the scientist ignored his pleas starting the usual exams.

I cried in agony falling to my knees as they started electrocuting me testing my reactions. I felt tears falling to the ground as I thought about Weiss and them.
Voice: "They are taking Weiss from you."
(Y/n): "N-No..."
Voice: "If you dont break free you will never see her again."
(Y/n): "How..."
Voice: "Release the beast break free and kill... KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!"

Bitey pov

I watched as my master roared growing double in size. I cowered in fear seeing my master turning into a monster. He roared banging on our cage with growing ferocity reaching into his pocket dimension. He pulled out his battle ax smashing it agaisnt the cage. He roared in tears smashing harder and harder as I cowered as far as I could away from him. He continued doing this until he fell over unconscious from the pain and electrocution. I slowly approached him licking his face as he flinches a little opening one eye. We saw the door open as the new man crouched down before my master. I got in-between them growling baring my teeth as the man showed no fear. He reached out and patted me on the head as I felt master telling me to relax. I sat down beside master as the man talked to him.

(Y/n) pov

I stared at the man confused as he helped me up.
Ozpin: "My name is Ozpin and I hear you have a few unique abilities. Could you please tell me about them?"
(Y/n): "Why should I? Your just gonna imprison me like they did." I said picking up my ax putting it back into its pocket dimension. He smiled offering me his hand.
Ozpin: "Don't worry (Y/n) I will never harm you. In fact I want to take you away from here and to a special place for people like you." He said as I felt my face light up. I nodded furiously as we left the lab underneath Schnee household. I didnt see Weiss at all so I assumed she left for good as I sighed.

Ozpin: "I have a bullhead ready for us to leave for your new home."
(Y/n): "Can i bring bitey?"
Ozpin: "Bitey?" He asks as Bitey barks announcing his presence causing him to laugh. "Of course you can just keep him under control. Now about your powers and semblance?"
(Y/n): "O-Of course... Well my power I guess is that I can control Grimm apparently... My semblance is I have a pocket dimension for weapons... And then my dark beast..." I said trailing off scratching bitey behind his ears.
Ozpin: "Was that the form you took when they were abusing you?" He asked as I nodded.

Ozpin: "Well dont worry about that anymore your in my custody now. So don't worry anymore let us enjoy the future together. Forget the past and look towards the goodness you have." He said resting his hand on my shoulder as I nodded smiling slightly. He handed me some new clothes which I happily put on. Now instead of rags I have a short sleeve (f/c) tee and some jeans with shoes.

Time skip 1 week

I was taken aback by my new home. Ozpin took me to his school called Beacon. But I still thought about Weiss and how I missed her. Ozpin assured me I would meet her again but I knew this was a false hope. I stood at the gates of Beacon staring at it as my mind wandered to Weiss... Then I was dragged back to reality by an explosion from the courtyard. I rushed over but slowed down seeing a cart of luggage. I only knew one person who had that much stuff.

(Y/n): "W-Weiss..." I muttered as I saw her getting up dusting off her skirt yelling at someone. I felt so happy but scared at the same time. This was the first time I could actually be with her outside my imprisonment. I passed her scared of what she would think of me. I was stopped by someone grabbing my hand. I looked back and blushed seeing it was Weiss.

Weiss: "(Y/n)?" She asked no longer caring about anyone else.
(Y/n): "Y-Yeah Weiss surprise... I got released finally so you can stop seeing me if you want..."
Weiss: "Oh well of course no! I wont ever stop seeing you!" She shouted upset as I blushed looking away as we talked for a bit before the night came.

I didn't have anything to sleep on or change into. So I sat by a window illuminated by moonlight. I looked out over the students sleeping and smiled slightly hoping I wouldn't become a monster ever again.

Voice: "You will always be a beast."
(Y/n): "..."
Voice: "Feed the rage break free."
(Y/n): "......"
Voice: "She will never return your love kill her."
(Y/n): ".........."
Voice: "Break the chains. Break everyone here. Kill everyone release the beast. Feed the rage..." I held my head in tears fighting the insanity I was plagued with until I felt someone sitting beside me. I looked at them seeing it was Weiss in her nightgown. I blushed madly looking away. She made me look at her as I blushed more embarrassed.

Weiss: "Why are you crying again?"
(Y/n): "I-I... Im scared..."
Weiss: "Of?"
(Y/n): "Of... You..."
Weiss: "Why?"
(Y/n): "Cause... I... I..."
Voice: "A monster, a beast, a man unloved..."
(Y/n): "Shut up..."
Weiss: "I didn't say anything..."
(Y/n): "I wasn't I mean..." I sighed out before hugging her tightly. "I love you Weiss... I've loved you for years now." I said quietly as she did nothing.
Weiss: "I... Love you too..." She mumbled out as i pulled away staring at her. She just smiled before pressing her lips agaisnt mine holding me close. I blushed before holding her close returning the kiss. We stayed like this for a few moments before we pulled away..

Weiss: "I know why you said shut up... I went down to visit you one time and found you asleep. But you were talking of the voices in your head caused by all the tests they ran. And i know about your beast. I still love you (Y/n) so don't worry about that anymore. I will always stand by your side." She said as I blushed madly holding her close. She giggled resting her head on my chest as we fell asleep together. Finally able to be in love and free of the shackles of fear. Her the beauty and me the beast.