The Swordsman That Fell For the Raven

So there is barely anything known about this one but hell lets roll with it.

Raven pov

I was wandering around the remains of Vale. I didn't think of myself as a hero or villain im just a mercenary. I'm in it for the money and the fights nothing more nothing less. So I decided to see if there was anything here worth killing.
Raven: "Looks like just piles of dead people and rubble whats new." I said to myself moving on until I heard the rubble move I turned around to see what was making the noise. And there stood a man built to last he was covered in blood and scars wielding a gigantic greatsword and his clothes were torn. I realized I was staring at him for a while since he was hobbling towards me.

(Y/n) pov

I hobbled towards someone in a Grimm mask I was prepared to kill them. Those white fang bastards took everything from me so I will take everything from them. When I tried lift my weapon I could barely lift it inches off the floor. I looked at them in defeat falling to my knees.
(Y/n): "Go ahead and end me you white fang bastard." I spat out closing my eyes but I felt a hand on my chin lifting it up to look the bastard in the eyes. "What you gonna taunt me or something you took away everything from me but my job and life. So just take both now." I spat at them angry till I heard a soft giggle.
Raven: "I'm not a part of white fang I'm just a mercenary who doesn't show their face. But you seem different your a mercenary who made the same mistake I did and settled down for a little. Whats your name handsome?" She asked me as I stared at her.
(Y/n): "its (Y/n) and if your the infamous mercenary that never shows her face you must be Raven?" I said as she nodded lifting me up.
Raven: "Come quickly to my base I dont normally let people in but you seem to share my view on the world." She said as I smirked nodding as she cut a hole in dimensions dragging me in as we arrived at her hideout.
(Y/n): "Don't think of yourself as the hero or villain. Just do it for the money and fights right?" I said looking at her as she removed the mask smiling as I blushed seeing her red eyes staring into my soul. "Heh looks like i got to see your face and live... Well live is a bit of an overstatement..." I said coughing up some blood holding my side laying against a wall. She saw this and tossed some bandages at me as I caught them looking at her. "I'm sorry I was under the impression you were in love with me and were gonna care for me." I said laughing as she joined in laughing as well. I started bandaging my side as she stared at my body blushing slightly. "I'm sorry please dont openly stare at the specimen if you want to stare please take a picture and move along." I said as she shook her head looking away as I got up checking the bandage smiling. "Hey where's the bathroom?" I asked as she pointed to a room. I went in and poked my head out. "Since you like staring at my body let me tell you no watching me when I shower." I said pulling my head back inside shutting the door taking a shower after taking off the bandages.

Raven pov

When he said that I actually felt my face heat up. I didn't understand how he's able to make me like this so easily. I mean I left my husband since the spark had disappeared and he was barely able to make me blush as much as (Y/n) has been able to. 'But I do think I kind of like him but I can't say even though when I look into his (e/c) eyes and how clear they are i can't help but stare. And how built he was with his weapon and muscles make me want to touch them. And how his (h/c) hair is kinda long and messy and i just want to run my fingers through it.' I thought to myself before I froze.
Raven: "Holy fuck I do like him... Maybe even something more..." I mumbled shaking my head pacing back and forth. "Well... If I did get with him we could compliment each other perfect him taking the hits and dishing out massive damage as I danced around distracting them and inflicting damage wherever i can..." I said blushing slightly again as I heard the bathroom door open and him walking out in his pants only.

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n): "Alright Raven spit it out why are you constantly blushing around me. I thought the legendary masked mercenary didn't have emotions." I said sitting on her couch doing my bandage as she sat beside me smacking my hand. I looked at her blushing slightly seeing her close up as she did it for me.
Raven: "You do bandages sloppily your hopeless as a mercenary you know that?" She asked me as I was about to respond till she continued. "But you are very strong and I guess very adept at that monstrosity of a sword over there. Your kind yet ruthless when time calls for it. Your honor bound and pretty smart. Your also quite handsome and make me feel like someone I used to be. So I think I make you better assuming you stay with me longer than one night?" She said blushing slightly as I looked at her blushing more looking up.
(Y/n): "Guess I could stay here more than one night on one condition." I said as she made me look at her and continue speaking. "You and me go from strangers to a couple." I said smirking as she just smiled.
Raven: "Alright I will add brave and bold to the list and I agree to us being a couple." She said placing a kiss on my lips as I held her close returning the kiss. When we broke the kiss I smiled yawning as she chuckled a little leading me to her room as she got into her sleepwear as I laid down holding her close.

Well just like with Nora its hard doing a one shot when LITERALLY NOTHING IS KNOWN ABOUT THE PERSON but i tried my best so enjoy