My Childhood Friend Shocks Me

All nighter part 5.

I was currently going out with Cinder the ultimate badass sexy woman. My childhood friend Weiss was constantly telling me to break it off with Cinder for my own safety. I appreciated her concern but she always said this and it was never true until a month into the relationship. But those were all coincidences nothing more.

Cinder: "Hey babe you ok? Spacing out a little."
(Y/n): "...Uh? Oh yeah just fine thinking about the past month. And how amazing its been since we started going out."
Cinder: "Yeah... Amazing..." She said with a slight tone of disgust as I looked at her worried.
(Y/n): "Did I upset you or...?"
Cinder: "No you usually would have left by now..."
(Y/n): "Oh yeah sorry I guess I should go." I said giving her a hug before walking off.

When I was about halfway to Beacon I realized I left my scroll back at Cinders and I needed it. So I turned around and jogged back to her place. When I arrived I let myself in grabbing my scroll about to leave till I heard Cinder moaning. I thought about checking on her and decided to do so. When I opened the door to her bedroom I saw Roman and Cinder in the middle of a fuck session. I bit my lip in tears having been cheated on again but I needed revenge... And no one would miss these two...

(Y/n): "Mind Slavery." I said as they both looked at me scared as they lost control of their bodies. "Both of you stand in front of me right now." They did so. "Now why did I walk in on this huh Cinder?"
Cinder: "Well you see um..." She stuttered as i smacked her.
(Y/n): "You tell me right now unless you want another smack."
Roman: "What the fuck dude? You cant hit a woman!!"
(Y/n): "Oh really? Wheres this woman you speak of all I see is a cheating bitch and a transvestite before me."
Roman: "You cocky son of a bitch!" He shouted as I kneed him in his groins and slapped Cinder again.

(Y/n): "I've been cheated on for the last time... Its about time I got some payback..." I said grabbing a small knife cutting X's into their skin. They both were staring at me scared as I smiled. "Now for Lacerating Blood..." I said slitting my wrist. As blood poured out of my cut instead of becoming a pool it instead took the form of a battle-ax as I reached into the pool of blood pulling it out. My crimson stained obsidian ax. They stared at me as if I was insane and for the most part I was.

I spent the next several hours making feel cuts with the serrated edges of my ax as they cried out in pain begging for help. But no one would come to their rescue as I tortured them more and more being doused in their bloods. I laughed everytime they cried begging me to stop. I had too much pent up anger, rage, frustration, hate built up inside and they blew my fuse. Soon I grew bored of just simple cuts and started hacking away at their body parts. Their cries were delicious I loved hearing them as I chopped off Romans member. He cried in agony as I shoved it down his throat. He was able to spit it out gagging and coughing as I laughed more and more.

Soon everything was boring to me and they were barely alive so I let them bleed out as i answered Weiss seventh attempt at calling me.

Weiss: "(Y/n) where are you? Its freaking midnight and your not back yet!!! What's going on?!?"
(Y/n): "I'm sorry... But could you come meet me at Cinders... I need you..." I said hanging up as both Cinder and Roman finally bled out as their bodies collapsed into a pile.

I went outside drenched in their blood as I waited for Weiss in tears. I sat on the ground pulling my knees to my chest in tears as i waited for Weiss.

Weiss: "Alright I'm... (Y/N) WHY ARE YOU COVERED IN BLOOD?!?! ARE YOU OK?!?" She shrieked running over to check on me as I cried curled up. She pulled me up and held me close as I clung to her.
(Y/n): "You were right... Your always right.... Im sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried into her chest as she softly stroked my hair trying to calm me down. She cradled my upper body in her arms gently rocking back and forth while stroking my hair as I sobbed my eyes out.

Weiss: "Can you tell me everything that happened?" She asked as I nodded explaining to her everything that happened from when I left Beacon today to now. The look on her face was a mixture of joy and sorrow. I looked away in tears as she made me stare at her. I was confused until she pushed her lips against mine holding me closer. I blinked in surprise staring at her until pushing back agaisnt her lips gently as we stayed like this for a fee minutes. When we finally broke I looked at her confused as she wiped a tear from her eye.

Weiss: "(Y/n) ive loved you for so long I can't even begin to tell you how much I've wanted to say that. I wanted you to break up with Cinder cause I finally worked up the courage to tell you but you didn't listen like usual you dunce. But then again I love that about you..."
(Y/n): "Weiss... Heal me please... I'm so scared of any other girl that isn't you please... Help me..."
Weiss: "Anything for you my beloved (Y/n)~" she said as we kissed passionately holding each other.