A Better Twilight

A/n WE DID IT EVERYONE WE FUCKING DID IT!!! 100 FOLLOWERS AND 50K VIEWS!!! I CANT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!!! Now for the specials... Well for 100 followers I'm gonna do a q&a answering any and all questions tomorrow. Again thank you all I would shout people out but you already know them :3. Also so many of you guys are rereading The Iron Monster. You don't know how much that means to me.

(Y/n): "So what do you guys want to do? Movies, study, play dark souls, train?"
Ruby: "Only you would play dark souls for enjoyment..."
(Y/n): "So...? Is that bad?"
Ruby: "Let's just go see a movie how about you Cinder?"
Cinder: "I could go for a movie get him out of his room and away from dark souls..."
(Y/n): "You both know you love me." I said teasing them as they blushed looking away.

We all got up out of my room as we headed to Vale. I was in an awkward situation with these two. On the one hand I loved Ruby. On the other hand Cinder was forcing me into this relationship. But it was weird they spent all their time with me except on certain nights...

When we got to the theater I picked out the movie. With their constant complaints on my choices. I bought everything we needed as we went to the showing. I didn't know what it was only they did.

(Y/n): "So what are we seeing?" I asked hanging Ruby her drink and candy while giving Cinder her drink and popcorn.
Ruby: "You will see~"
Cinder: "You will love it." They said as I sighed. Ever since the three of us started going out they enjoyed teasing me.
(Y/n): "Alright..." I said in defeat as we went to the theater room.

I sat down in the back as Ruby and Cinder sat on both my sides. They rested their heads on my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around them. Soon the movie started as I saw what it was. A movie based around a lone man being the center of affection between a Vampire and a Werewolf.

(Y/n): "This better not be like twilight..."
Cinder: "It won't be babe don't worry. We wouldn't subjugate you to that torture."
Ruby: "Plus we don't want to watch that snorefest either."
(Y/n): "Good I was scared for a second I would be forced into watching Twilight." I said holding them closer as they snuggled up to me. I kissed their heads softly as they giggled slightly as we watched the movie.

They were right about the movie being better than Twilight. It was more entertaining and a lot more action packed. I was being entranced by the sheer awesomeness that was before me. But something kept breaking my focus. Cinder was constantly licking my neck. Now usually this doesn't bother me but this was weirding me out. I felt something sharp grazing my neck everytime she did this. And I felt a...

(Y/n): "Is that a tail..." I said grabbing said tail as Ruby let out a small yelp. I watched her eyes widen in fear staring at me and Cinder. They both got up and left me there confused and hurt. They stepped on my feet repeadetly before they left.

I got up rushing after them as they were nowhere in sight. I was really worried they have never acted like that before. I ran back to Beacon assuming they would be there but they weren't.

(Y/n): "Where could they be?" I said genuinely worried about them. I wandered around the forest trying to find them. But I found two... Creatures is the nicest way I can put it.

Cinder: "Ruby calm down he won't be mad at us. He loves us you know that."
Ruby: "But... Im so hairy right now. If he saw me like this he would break up with us. I mean your so pale and have fangs I'm fucking hairy and wolf like..."
(Y/n): "...."
Cinder: "Uh... Ruby."
Ruby: "Y-Yeah?"
(Y/n): "H-Hey girls..." I said walking up behind Ruby who wrapped herself up in her cape.

I just sighed staring at Cinder seeing her fangs and pale skin. Then I hugged Ruby holding her close hearing her sniffle.

(Y/n): "So we are basically twilight aren't we?"
Cinder: "Yeah kinda..."
Ruby: "A-Arent you upset with my form?"
(Y/n): "Why yes Ruby in upset with the form you take at night on full moons."
Ruby: "I can't tell if your being sarcastic..." She said as I sighed making her look me in the eyes. She was very hairy all over but still had her feminine charms. I just lifted her chin before pressing my lips agaisnt hers as she blushed madly. I watched the wrap her arms around my neck closing her eyes as I held her close. We stayed like this as I felt Cinder hug me tightly from behind kissing my neck. I broke the kiss with Ruby blushing.

(Y/n): "Since we are twilight now I want to set some ground rules. 1. No sucking of my blood without my consent. 2. I will not have your baby you will both will have mine. 3. No fucking romantic bullshit we will be us. 4. Cinder you must warn me when your hungry. And finally 5. Promise to love me like I love you." I said as they jumped on me pinning me to the ground. I smiled holding them as they giggled.

Cinder: "Baby since you know now can I please suck on your blood I'm starving..." She said as I nodded looking away offering my neck to her. She happily chomped down softly in a kissing way. I moaned softly as she sucked away drinking my blood happily. I just held my girls happily closing my eyes. I don't care what anyone says we are a better twilight then the original shitty movie.