The Cheated Author Finds His Revenge (lemon)

A/n fact time I still have writers block pushing my way through it for you all. Also writing a cheater lemon with writers block is the worst. And everyone we are wolfies

Ruby: "Babe can you take a break from writing yet?"
(Y/n): "Sorry Ruby but I have to meet this deadline if I want to keep showering you with gifts I need money."
Ruby: "Babe it's fine I much rather you shower me with something else."
(Y/n): "Again about that Ruby? Come on you know I want to but I want to make sure we don't screw up."
Ruby: "Your no fun." She said poutingly as I spun in my chair grabbing her into my lap. I held her close kissing her head as she hugged back. I spun back around to the computer as I felt her teasing me with her ass. I had become used to this and went on writing. "How much longer?" She asked as I stopped typing knowing she won't stop till I satisfy her a little.
(Y/n): "Just a short break not even a minute." I said before kissing her neck grabbing one of her breast fondling and squeezing it while my other hand trailed down her body. I started rubbing her slit through her panties and leggings. I felt her body shaking as she was moaning. I was starting to get turned on but I kept pleasuring her as she moaned more and more. Then I stopped moving my hands back to my keyboard typing away.

Ruby: "T-That wasn't a minute..."
(Y/n): "Ruby I did it for two minutes just so I could power through these last few chapters."
Ruby: "Then can we have some special time?"
(Y/n): "Yes Ruby I will give you the special time you crave." I said feeling bounce slightly in my lap happily. I just kissed her head focusing on writing the last chapters. But my eyes were feeling heavy even with Ruby's constant questions I was growing tired.

I sat up with a jolt looking around at the room. It was pitch black and empty. I sighed having fallen asleep while writing I knew Ruby would be pissed. So I got up heading to her dorm ready to have that special time till I smelt sex in the air. I thought it was Blake and Sun but this sex smelt familiar. My eyes widened as I made the realization. I bared my fangs enraged as I opened the door. And there was Ruby being fucked by Jaune. They both stared at me in fear as I growled half tempted to rip them both limb from limb. But I took a few deep breaths before calming down. I just flipped them both off. Telling Ruby we were through and to never come to me for anything ever again.

I turned around and walked out of the room holding in my emotions. I went outside Beacon into Vale just wanting to drown my sorrows in beer. I arrived at some random bar and sat down showing my id and everything as he handed me the beer. I just nursed my beer trying to forget about everything.

Glynda: "(Y/n)? You shouldn't be drinking..."
(Y/n): "Hey Glynda... Just leave me be I just had my heart torn out. Let me heal with liquor."
Glynda: "...Your so lucky your handsome."
(Y/n): "What was that?" I asked as my tail hung limp with my ears flat against my head. She just sighed sitting beside me as I kept drinking.

Time skip 3 hours later at Beacon.

I was cut off by the bartender and Glynda so I fussed but gave in. She helped me walk home having not been as intoxicated as I am. And once we got to my room I looked at her half asleep and half horny. I watched a blush spread across her face as I got close pulling her into my room. I closed the door behind her before kissing her neck grabbing her breast fondling them. I listened to her moan my name as we stumbled to my bed.

We fell back with her on top as I started taking my shirt off and pants now incredibly horny and drunk. She blushed doing the same embarrassed. We were both naked in a matter of seconds as I flipped her onto the bed pinning her down. She blushed as I leaned down softly pressing my lips agaisnt hers. She returned the kiss but broke it with a moan since I was rubbing my member agaisnt her slit. She was already so wet so I slowly inch by inch filled her slit. She moaned with each movement until I hit a barrier. I just kissed her again before slamming into her destroying it.

She gasped and groaned in pain holding onto me digging her nails into my back. I just firmly grabbed her breast with one hand fondling them while kissing her neck. Soon she eased her grip turning the groans to moans.

Glynda: "Fuck me baby... I'm... Im ready..." She moaned out as I did as she wished. Slowly I started thrusting in and out of her slit fondling and squeezing her breast with one hand using the other to keep me up. She moaned louder clinging to me raking her nails across my shoulders with one hand as the other went to her slit rubbing her clit. I picked up speed thrusting faster and harder soon pounding her slit. The bed was shaking cause of this as she was moaning louder and louder panting.

I felt her body shaking and knew she was getting close. So I pounded faster and harder as she was crying out my name. I she gripped me digging her nails into my back again as I felt her walls clamp down on my member as her juices squirted out of her slit. I stopped letting her calm down before I picked up where I left off.

She was crying in pleasure calling my name and other things. I just picked her up pinning her to the wall as I pounded harder and faster into her slit reaching my edge. She clung to me wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. We were in a heated and sloppy make out session as I destroyed her slit. A few minutes later I slammed her slit a few more times before filling her cavern with my seed panting heavily. I let her down kissing her head before falling over in a drunken sleep.

When I woke up the next morning I held my head sitting up. I felt my tail and ears twitch as I tried remembering what happened last night. My hangover was killing me so I got up and went to my computer. I saw I was almost done with the final chapter and since I wrote better when I have a hangover I decided to finish it. But I couldn't type as fast as usual cause of how sensitive my hearing was now. When I finished I stretched out with a yawn as I felt someone coming up behind me.

Glynda: "Baby come back to bed. We still have a few hours till either of us have to get ready..." She whispered kissing my head as I turned to her shocked she was here and naked. Then everything came back as I nodded getting in bed with her as we cuddled and kissed.
(Y/n): "Does this mean I get extra credit?"
Glynda: "Depends are you gonna be as dominating as you were last night?"
(Y/n): "Only when I'm in heat or drunk otherwise it's pretty even."
Glynda: "Then yes this is extra credit for us both. Now you will pass and we can be together. I love you."
(Y/n): "Love you too." I said kissing her cheek as she smiled. I was the chested author who found his revenge. As well as his new love.