Cheated By the Younger Versions (lemon)

Could not find a good pic of both the girls so... Yeah sorry!

I walked out of the modifications shop. I was a regular there since I enjoyed picking up the newest components I could use to improve everyone's weapons. They always said I didnt need to do this but I felt obligated. I mean I owed it to my girlfriends Weiss and Yang for being so kind to me. So I didn't mind working late into the nights improving not only their weapons but also the rest of their teams. But lately they have... They have been almost avoiding me and growing more distant from me. But that's just a coincidence right? ...Right?

(Y/n): "I'm... Im just being paranoid right? They wouldn't cheat on me or anything after everything I did for them..." I asked myself getting silence as I walked towards the station feeling the depressing thought cloud my mind. I rode up in silence before heading to the dorm. It took me about five minutes to reach the door as I froze thinking about what I fear. I shook my head calling myself crazy before opening the door heading to the desk. I heard four audible gasps as I didn't want to look at the beds. I reluctantly did and felt my heart wrench at the sight. There was a half naked Weiss and Neptune with a fully nude Yang and my bastard of a best friend. I just looked away in disgust walking out slamming the door behind me. I went to my dorm throwing the bag of components I just bought and stared at my ceiling. I hope if I bash my head against the wall I will wake up. And this all will have been a terrible terrible nightmare. So I stood up standing infront of my wall and bracing myself slamming my head as hard as possible agaisnt the wall. I cried out in pain feeling blood starting to pour out of my nose as I saw a chip in my wall. I sighed opening my door wiping off the blood heading out of Beacon. This place was no longer my home I'm leaving my past behind and never looking back...

(Y/n): "I'm no longer the same man that lived here... I'm just a Wayfarer..." I said walking into the woods before quickly turning back. I needed my weapons and armor if I wanted to be a true wayfarer. I headed to my locker grabbing my Murakumo and Arablast. They were my weapons of choice cause of their synergy together. And then I looked at my armor. It was made of light but durable metal. Then had hardened leather in some parts mostly the gauntlets and shoulders. Then finished with a decorative red cloth that lays on the right side of my neck and left side of my waist. I quickly put my armor on wielding my weapons. It always made me feel better when I was prepared for battle so I walked towards the exit of Beacon but stopped. There stood all four of the people who hurt me. They were worried to say the least.

Yang: "I... I know what you saw looked bad but listen we didn't want you to find out... Wait that sounded bad... I meant... Um Weiss help me out here!"
Weiss: "What she is trying to say is... She didn't want this to happen but it kinda did... I'm really sorry baby..."
Neptune: "I'm sorry dude I didn't mean for it to go that far..."
(Y/n): "........."
Best friend: "Come on bro, buddy, pal, friend, amigo we are sincerely sorry we didn't mean to hurt you..."
(Y/n): "......" I said nothing holding my Murakumo out infront of me pointing it towards them. They couldn't see my eyes but I knew it was filled with hate and sadness.
Girls: "D-Dont do anything to hasty please we still love you!" They said out of fear as I lowered my Murakumo pushing past them as the last words I heard were "COME BACK PLEASE DONT LEAVE US!!!!" but it was already too late for them. I wandered into the woods never to return back to Beacon.

Time skip a week later

I decided I should visit someone who despised Yang as much as I did. So I headed to Juniors bar. It took me about an hour on foot walking there as I kicked open his door. Everyone jumped before pulling their guns on me. I walked in sitting at the bar pushing past everyone as he looked at me. I took off my helmet running my hand through my (h/c) hair looking at him while placing down my Murakumo beside me and laying my crossbow on the bar.