The Usual Sunday Breakfast (lemon)

I was laying in my bed tired trying to fall asleep. But I felt two bodies cuddling up to me. I sighed kissing their heads softly falling back asleep.
Pyrrha: "mmm...I love this....personal time with (Y/n)... What about you Yang?" I heard her mumble into my chest as I tried to fall back asleep.
Yang: "uh huh... It's so nice snuggling up to him... And feeling something poke my side..." She giggled out as I groaned playfully slapping their hands.
(Y/n): "Girls... It's Sunday let me sleep...let me..." I mumbled falling back asleep only hearing giggles. But I was fast asleep in a dream.

Yang pov

We giggled seeing our boyfriend had fallen back asleep and we were a little angry. So we decided to get a little revenge on him. So I softly grabbed his morning wood and slowly started stroking it. We heard him groan a little and smiled as I stroked it faster as Pyrrha started gently massaging his balls. We watched him squirm a little in his sleep as we knew he was getting close. Then we stopped as his eyes shot open groaning.
(Y/n): "Alright I'm up I'm up..." He groaned sitting up as we both giggled. "You two are so lucky I love you so much otherwise you wouldn't be here in MY bed in MY room." He said as we gave him our pouty puppy dog looks as he sighed pulling us close kissing us passionately. We each returned the kiss happily hugging him.

(Y/n) pov

I got up not even bothering to hide anything from the girls getting my clothes on. But they had other ideas as they dragged me back in bed.
(Y/n): "Girls breakfast please?" I said but sighed seeing the lustful glints in their eyes. "Forget I said anything." I mumbled out letting out a soft groan feeling them both grab my member softly.
Yang: "Don't worry handsome we are getting breakfast we are eating some delicious sausage and you get some cream~" she cooed a little as I felt them start licking my member. I groaned feeling one of them swallow my member sucking on it. I watched Pyrrha push me onto the sitting on my face.
Pyrrha: "Here's your breakfast enjoy it my love~" she said blushing slightly smiling as I sighed giving in to my lust. I licked at her slit before diving my tongue into her slit thrashing it around. Pyrrha pushed her hands on my chest moaning as I lapped her slit. Soon I felt Yang bobbing up and down furiously on my member twirling her tongue around the head. I was soon reaching my limit but I knew so was Pyrrha seeing how she was moaning her head off and digging her nails into my stomach. I heard her moan even louder as she squirted into my mouth as I licked it up groaning as I felt Yang suck on my tip making me shoot my load into her mouth as I heard her swallowing happily. I got Pyrrha off as Yang released my member from her mouth. I took the second to compose myself as they switched positions.
Yang: "Hope you have room for seconds handsome." She said as I pulled her down furiously lapping her wet slit. She moaned loudly as I plunged my tongue into her cavern exploring it. Then I felt Pyrrha lick my member and start sucking on it. I groaned into Yangs cavern as Pyrrha began bobbing up and down happily. I used my hands to rub Yangs clit as I lapped her slit causing her to moan loudly squirting on my face. But I didn't let her enjoy it in peace I licked and rubbed faster as she moaned even louder pressing hard onto my stomach.
Yang: "Fuck fuck fuck Pyrrha hurry and make him shoot I need his cock in me now!!" She begged moaning as I felt Pyrrha start bobbing really fast as I lost it and shot my seed filling her mouth as she swallowed happily. Once I felt Pyrrha's mouth release my member Yang got off my face and immediately impaled herself on my member bouncing up and down with her tongue hanging out. I groaned grabbing her waist thrusting in beat with her bounces as she panted moaning loudly. I watched Pyrrha get behind Yang kissing her neck rubbing Yangs clit furiously as I made her bounce faster and faster. Yang was moaning her head off eyes rolled back and tongue hanging out obviously in a state of complete bliss as I felt her squeeze my member wetting my lap as I kept going making her cry in ecstasy as I felt her getting tight again but this time I slammed one more time upwards filling her cavern with my load panting more as she shakily got up falling forward panting heavily. I kissed her head as I felt Pyrrha lower herself onto my member moaning. I leaned up kissing her lustfully groping her breast as she slowly bounced moaning into the kiss. She broke the kiss with a gasp as Yang did to her that she did to Yang.
Yang: "Feels amazing doesn't it? Just wait till he pounds while I do this..." She said before kissing and sucking on Pyrrhas neck looking at me expectantly. I nodded and started kissing the other side of Pyrrhas neck and started making her bounce faster as I timed my poundings to her beat. She was a mess moaning louder and louder as me and Yang kissed and nibbled her neck occasionally meeting each other's lips making out for a minute before returning to assaulting her neck, and with Yang rubbing Pyrrhas clit faster and faster I knew she wasn't going to last much longer. Soon I felt her moan louder as she wet my lap panting heavily but I didn't release yet so I pounded away faster and harder. She just looked just like Yang as I felt her wet my lap again and pounded a few more times before shooting my load into her cavern filling her up. Soon she got off slowly recovering from her orgasm as I got up putting my clothes on panting as they did the same clinging to my arm.
(Y/n): "Breakfast? Please like actual breakfast?" I said as they nodded kissing my cheek as we walked to the cafeteria grabbing our food. I sat with some eggs, toast, and a bagel. As the girls had a big sausage on their plates with some sauce next to it. Everyone stared at us as I shrugged eating my bagel.
Yang: "What me and Pyrrha love sausage." She said as I nearly choked on my bagel looking at her blushing a little. No one knew what we did cause of the soundproof walls but still that was a huge hint and a terrible pun.
(Y/n): "No this is just our usual Sunday breakfast." I said as they snuggled up to me eating their sausages happily as I finished my bagel exhausted after just waking up around an hour ago.