Blood Born Love

WE BE HUNTERS NOW!!!

When I arrived at Beacon I was told of a vampire living on campus. I might be only 18 but I've killed more vampires then most hunters can say they have. So I started doing checks all over the academy searching for this vampire. That was months ago but my prey still eludes me.

(Y/n): "Maybe there isn't a vampire here after all..." I mumbled out with a sigh as everyone laughed a little.
Jaune: "Dude we would think your crazy if you didn't show us proof."
Ruby: "Yeah it so exciting to think that there's a vampire here!"
(Y/n): "Just be careful everyone please. You all are my only friends and i don't want to lose any of you." I said as they laughed saying I was too worried but it was justified. I lost everyone to a master Vampire when I was a kid... I remember what he said clearly like it was yesterday...

(Y/n): "Grow and claim your vengeance..." I mumbled out as I looked at the ground clenching my fist. I felt someone staring at me half in hatred but half in fear. I looked up catching Weiss staring at me. I just blushed looking away. I had a major crush on her and she knew about it too. It made it even worse when I catch her staring I feel like she is gonna laugh or something. I got up excusing myself from the group as I went into the forest. I needed to calm myself cause I always got flustered when I look into Weiss's eyes. They were so captivating to me and I never knew why.

I heard some leaves being crunched behind me as I got out my hunters pistol aiming it towards the noise. I focused my aim until I watched Weiss enter my vision. Immediately I blushed putting my pistol in its holster apologizing to her. But she seemed different for some reason. I looked at her getting closer before I saw her licking her lips. I was bright red staring at her.

(Y/n): "W-Weiss are you ok?"
Weiss: "Oh I'm more than fine... Just a little... Hungry that's all."
(Y/n): "I think I can grab some berries from around here for you trust me they are-"
Weiss: "Its not berries I'm hungry for... It's you~" she said as I looked away wiping some blood that was dripping out of my nose. I watched her lick her lips seeing this as I was confused.
(Y/n): "Weiss why do you... Oh my fucking god YOUR THE VAMPIRE!!!" I shouted reaching for my pistol but she rushed forward pinning me to the ground. I looked at her angrily as she just smirked revealing her fangs. My eyes widened as I thought my life was over. I felt her plunge the fangs into my neck as I felt the blood leaving my body. I groaned in pain as she sucked on my neck. She did this for a minute before releasing me licking her lips and her fangs. I stared at upset and heart broken.

Weiss: "Don't worry lover boy you wont turn unless I say you do~ Besides I've craved your blood the longest all those blood vials you leave around to trap me don't hit the spot like your blood did. So be lucky I enjoy your blood and squirming when I'm around~" she said getting up off me turning her back to me. I felt anger as I grabbed my pistol aiming it at her. I hesitated to pull the trigger but overcame my crush now seeing her for the blood sucker she was. I fired the silver bullets I had as she just side stepped each shot. Then she knocked me pistol out of my hand cupping my cheeks kissing my nose.

Weiss: "When you resist it's so cute. You could never beat me. Just give up and become my personal blood boy." She said licking my neck sending shivers down my spine.
(Y/n): "If I do that will you not hurt anyone else?" I asked as she nodded causing me to sigh. I tilted my head to the side offering it to her as she just licked it giggling.
Weiss: "I'm full right now but probably later tonight~" She said before vanishing out of my sight. I felt my neck and the wounds were already gone I felt so disgusted with myself. I was an expert hunter yet my prey laid in wait beneath my nose...

Time skip 4 hours

I sat on my bed trying to formulate a plan for Weiss. She was no longer the girl I loved but the prey I must slaughter. I had my straight sword that transformed into a giant hammer with me, my blood vials, and my pistol. I knew if I wanted to stop her it would be now.

I heard a knock at my door as I got up answering it seeing it was Weiss.

Weiss: "Hello (Y/n) may I come in~" she asked as I stared at her confused until I remembered.
(Y/n): "That's right you can't enter another persons living space without asking for permission first. Well what would you do if I didn't let you in?"
Weiss: "Murder every single person at Beacon."
(Y/n): "Y-You didn't hesitate when you said that... That cold hearted of you... Yes you may come in..." I said in defeat as she pushed me back entering my room. She closed my door before pushing me onto my bed pinning me down before kissing my neck. I was blushing as she nibbled my neck softly grazing her fangs against my neck.

Weiss: "Your so adorable when you blush~" she said as I went red looking away as she made me stare at her. I saw her eyes were still captivating as I couldn't resist myself. I leaned forward and place my lips on her as she stared at me. I broke the kiss staring at her as she blushed slightly plunging her fangs into my neck. But it didn't hurt as much this time it felt painless.

She sucked gently on my neck for a few moments before releasing me. I stared at her as she smiled resting her head on my chest running her fingers across my chest.

Weiss: "Your so brave (Y/n)~ stealing a girls first kiss like that. Maybe you can be braver in other ways." She said as I blushed looking away. "Come on say it~ I know you still feel like that about me~"
(Y/n): "FINE!! I... I love you ok?!?" I said as she giggled making me look at her. I stared into her eyes as she pressed her lips agaisnt mine wrapping her arms around my neck. I blushed before holding her close as I snaked my tongue into her mouth. I saw her go bright red as I closed my eyes testing out the waters. I felt her tongue wrap around mine pushing it back into my mouth as she started dominating the kiss. I let her control the kiss as she moved one arm to my side intertwining her fingers in mine.

I was bright red when she broke the kiss giggling.
Weiss: "Your so brave all of a sudden I love it~" she said as I looked away blushing more. "I love you too (Y/n). I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you and I didn't care you were a hunter. I knew I could capture you easily. And now not only did you steal my first kiss. You also slide your tongue into my mouth on our second kiss. Your a very naughty boyfriend you know that?"
(Y/n): "I-Im sorry it was the heat of the... Wait did you call me your boyfriend?"
Weiss: "Yep we are a couple now wether you like it or not. Your blood is too delicious to pass up any more. And your such a kind hearted man. How could I not fall for you? It was like Blood born love..." She said licking my neck as I offered it to her. She smiled kissing it before sinking her fangs in again sucking on my blood. I agreed with her it was like Blood born love with us. And I coudlnt be anymore happier right now.