Treat All Burns With Ice

I sat there glaring at him. My best friend casually chatting up the girl I loved. Yang Xiao Long a.k.a the crush of every guy. It just bugged me so badly that he was able to talk to her. While I couldn't say a few words without fucking up. I closed my eyes letting out a sigh of frustration.

(Y/n): "Why can't I just fucking..."
Yang: "Fucking what? Fucking me?" She said in a seductive tone close to my ear as my eyes shot open. I saw her face by mine sitting in the seat beside me in the lunchroom. Even though she was the most popular and I was just a nobody she was talking to me.

Yang: "Well big guy you gonna be fucking me anytime soon?" She said giving me a look as lust glinted in her eyes. I just swallowed hard coughing violently on the piece of bread stuck in my throat. She giggled in her cute way as I downed a bottle of water coughing a lung up finally able to breath. I grasped at air taking in deep breathes trying to calm down.

Yang: "Aww your so cute when your nervous. I know your crushing on me everybody does."
(Y/n): "Shut up... I don't like you..." I said with a small blush trying to project an aura of coldness to throw her off. But she just giggled getting closer to me. I blushed more and more as she giggled even more. Soon her head was resting on my shoulder as I felt the deathly glare of every guy in the room as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Yang: "All the boys here want me for my body. But you... You haven't made a single advance once on me. Why?"
(Y/n): "Because surprisingly unlike nearly every other guy I'm not controlled by my hormones to seek out and fuck. I don't think with my second head but the first one. I would make advances if I thought I had a chance of even dating you once." I said in a huff as the room went dead silent. I sighed getting up lifting my foot up over the seat about to walk away. That was until Yang grabbed me by the arm and yanked me back into the seat. I blushed after nearly spilling my food on her. But ended up dropping my tray onto the tiled floor as she pressed her lips against mine welcoming me into a loving embrace. I happily took it returning the kiss as i felt the jealous glares turn into stares of murderous intent. And she asked me out after breaking the kiss. All I could offer was a breathless yes and a hug.

Time skip 5 weeks later

I just finished a mission by myself that took me away from my precious yin yang. But it was only for a few days so I could only imagine nothing bad had happened in that time span.

(Y/n): "Well off to Ozpin then my hot head..." I said with a happy sigh walking off. I only managed to make it a few feet before being stopped by the 'Ice Queen' as Yang called Weiss. But she was anything but an Ice Queen... Well to me anyways. She cleared her throat gaining my attention as I looked at her.

Weiss: "Your such a dunce you know that?"
(Y/n): "Yeah I know that. I'm terrible in school but amazing in the fields so yeah that's all I got going for me."
Weiss: "No... You have something else..." She said as a light blush sprawled across her face. She got closer to me until she was looking up at me trying not to stare into my eyes.

I felt mt heart pounding and my face growing red with embarrassment. She just offered me a small smile of safety. I took it and smiled back trying to calm down. But she stood on her tippy toes and pressed her lips against mine. I froze lost in the softness of her lips and the pounding of my heart. It felt so right having her be mine like this. I closed my eyes nearly wrapping my arms around her. Until an image of Yang popped into my mind.

Almost immediately I pushed Weiss away. She looked at me like she was gonna cry as I wiped my lips. I felt so bad for almost cheating on Yang. I looked at Weiss now as a girl only interested in making boys cheat on their girlfriends under false pretenses.

(Y/n): "What was that Weiss???"
Weiss: "I love you (y/n)!!" She shouted as I stepped back taken by surprise by her words. "I've loved you for so god damn long. I always tried to make you notice me. I even did things an heiress shouldn't do for a guy but I did them... And you just ignored them. Am I nothing to you??"
(Y/n): "No your my friend and Yang is my girlfriend! There is nothing between us!"
Weiss: "Your mind will change very soon... Just follow me ok?" She said stepping forward gently grabbing my hand.

I only sighed squeezing her hand as I felt the warmth of her skin. She was silent the entire way till we got to the destination. It was her dorm and it had a sock on the knob. I stared at it questioningly until I remembered me and Yang used that as a symbol.

(Y/n): "S-Shes.... She's cheating on me..."
Weiss: "Yes but it's a lot worse then you would think... It's more then one guy... It's the entire school but a few... And she's... Well just look for yourself..." She said in a teary voice quietly. I froze not wanting to be hurt but was nudged forward by Weiss. I crouched down looking through the key hole and felt my heart break. There she was stark naked on the floor. Servicing several guys at once with many more around her jerking off. I just got up and walked away from it all including Weiss. She didn't stop me she knew I needed time to think about it.

The next day

Yang: "BABE YOUR BACK!!" She screamed from across the courtyard as I offered a half hearted wave. I watched as she stopped dead in her tracks directed at me. I just sighed keeping my head down walking to Beacon. But I was stopped by Weiss who looked up slightly and kissed me again. I blushed before returning the kiss in kind obviously upsetting Yang.

I could feel the heat from her hair heating up the area around us. Then I felt her charging us with her fist ablaze with rage.

Yang: "YOU SNOW BITCH HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY MAN!!!" She screamed as Weiss broke the kiss flinching. But I stepped infront of her catching Yangs punch with one hand. The force and power of her punch being caught made a sonic clap shattering nearby glass. Very soon she was trying to break from as my hand was burning from the fire.

(Y/n): "I saw what you were doing yesterday Yang... You and  those other guys. I'm sorry but we are through I'm not your anymore." I said throwing her hand away as she looked at me. The look on her face mirrored disgust and hatred bitching at me for stuff I never did. Soon she stormed off in a pissed off mood as I returned my gaze to Weiss.

She blushed kissing my cheek. Then she confessed her love to me and I smiled nodding my head. But I quickly grabbed my hand in pain as it burned from the overexposure to Yangs fiery fist. But Weiss smiled kissing my hand multiple times giving off her icey demeanor and aura. And this made me smile thinking I should always treat all burns with ice. Especially those caused by an ex.