For An Angel

I sat in my room tightening the nodes on my gauntlets looking at each of the settings and making sure they worked. I twisted the node on my left gauntlet to the word Blood and out popped onto my shoulder was a mechanic bloodhawk. I scratched under her metallic beak as she flapped her wings happily before flying around before going back into the gauntlet. I twisted that same node once more as it landed on Phase. Within an instant I had turned invisible and smirked as a small explosive wave erupted when I turned visible again turning that node to a neutral position.

Then I looked at the right gauntlet and the rwo settings I marked in my own blood. Scorpio and Rage. I shook with the thoughts of using either of them as memories of past usages flowed into my mind. But I shook my head trying to rid myself of the thoughts as I heard a knock at my door. I stood up heading over before it was kicked in and I fell back from surprise. I chuckled seeing my gorgeous hot head and her friends entering my room as Jaune held out his hand to help me. I gladly took it as he pulled me up off the floor. 

Yang: "Hey baby are you okay did I spook you?"
(Y/n): "Naw you hot head you knocked me over."
Weiss: "Sorry (Y/n) we came in so suddenly."
(Y/n): "No its fine Weiss we are having a sleep over aren't we?" I said as everyone shouted in agreement as Yang revealed the liquor in her bag.

(Y/n): "Geez Yang this is some hard shit you got."
Yang: "That's not gonna be the only hard thing by the end of the night." She said earning a blush from both me and Jaune as I eyed him questionably. "O-Oh calm down baby you know I would never cheat on you." She said clinging to me as I glanced over at Weiss seeing a look of pain and distress in her eyes. I only shared the same look as she had helped me catch Yang cheating before on me with Jaune. But we didn't say anything she just took me back to my room and comforted me as I cried my eyes out wanting tp throw out scorpio and mow down my body to end my suffering. But like an angel she cared for me and healed my pain.

Flashback 2 weeks ago

I looked up at Weiss as she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine softly. My eyes were wide with surprise as tears were still streaming down my face. I didn't return the kiss cause I still loved Yang, but that didn't stop Weiss from continuing the kiss. I felt so horrible for doing this behind Yang's back. That was until I remember I had just caught her sucking Jaunes cock. I squeezed my eyes shut returning the kiss as Weiss jumped back slightly breaking the kiss looking at me as I cried again. She only sighed and kissed my head stroking my hair softly.

Weiss: "Now I want you to know something." She said as I looked up at her confused. "You don't have to speak I would rather you let out all the pain now instead of speaking with me. I understand you still love Yang even after catching her being such a slut with another man even when she has you. And I wont ask you to forget thos feelings or for you to accept the cheating. But what I do want you to know (Y/n) is that... I love you. I have loved you from afar too scared to admit my true feelings for the entire year. Too scared of you rejecting me cause of the fear hurting me meant for you if father or Winter found out. So I wanted to let you know it's fine to turn me down now. I will still be by your side to hold you when she hurts you. To be your source of strength if it ever runs out." She said holding me closer as I cried more wanting death to befall me at that very moment.

End flashback

I sighed as the memory played fresh in my head again and again as if it were mere moments ago. But I dwelled on the part when Weiss confessed. Just hearing the words I love you come from her made me feel better and made all the pain go away. But soon I was dragged from my thoughts as it was my turn for one of the games we had been playing for the past few hours.

Weiss: "Truth or Dare?"
(Y/n): "Truth."
Weiss: "What does your rage mode do?"
(Y/n): "U-Uh can we change that to dare??"
Ruby: "Nope no takesies backsies." She said in a childish way sticking her tongue out at me as I sighed.
(Y/n): "I-It... It lets my rage take over physicallly and mentally changing me to become a hulking blood thirsty killer... I only used it once and I slaughtered my hometown..." I said as the room fell into an uncomfortable and awkward silence. I glanced at Weiss as she was looking down probably scared of what I just told her. I stood up pulling out the blankets and laying them on the floor. Everyone understod what I was doing and pitched in to help as we set up the bedding for everyone but myself.

As I laid down closest to Weiss everyone fell asleep quickly. Well everyone but me, Weiss, Yang, and Jaune. Jaune and Yang had snuck out probably to have sex as Weiss had her hand outstretched stroking my cheek as I silently wept.

Weiss: "We need to confront them about this."
(Y/n): "B-But..."
Weiss: "No buts (Y/n) we need to put a stop to this. It pains my heart to see the man I love going through so much pain casue of a slut like her." She said as I looked away nodding slowly. We both stood up and walked out of the room and to the sides of the school finiding Jaune snd Yang un the recovery of sex. They both looked at us in shcko as Yang trued to expain herself.

Weiss: "Save it you damn whore!! We have caught you two before already and now we are here to stop you from hurting him anymore!!! Right (Y/n)? ...(Y/n)?" She said looking over as I cluthced my right gauntlet in tears.
(Y/n): "For an angel..." I muttered before turning the node to Rage.

Weiss pov

I watched as (Y/n) held his head in pain before letting out a blood wretching roar. We all tried to back away but (Y/n) rushed towards Jaune ripping off both of his arms. Jaune could only let out a squeka before (Y/n) smashed Jaunes head inbetween his hands. Blood splattered all over both him and Yang. She let out a shriek in fear as (Y/n) grabbed her leg and started beating her against the ground. I could only cover my mouth to control my screaming as he brutalized Yang until all her limbs had torn off and sailed through the ksy sending blood everywhere. Soon all that was left in his hand as a lifeless leg. He tossed it aside slowly approaching me as I closed my eyes and looked away in fear. But he did nothing as he fell over with a deafening thud. I opened my eyes to look at his figure on the ground as he cried to himself obviously scared by what he did. I sat down and pulled him close hugging him tihgtly as he whispered into my ears.
(Y/n): "For an angel I became a demon to show I love you too."