Freezing the Pain She Caused

(Y/n): "Hey sweet kitty."
Blake: "Shush you silly I told you not to call me that infront of the others..."
Yang: "Quit being so cutesy you two we are on a mission if you two love birds forgot."
Ruby: "Yeah come on Blake we have to meet up with Sun and Neptune while Weiss and (Y/n) scout out the area." She said as we all nodded splitting off into our groups. I wandered around Atlas seeing if we could find any traces of the White Fang. I wanted to meet this Adam guy who hurt Blake and break his spirit.

I felt someone tugging on my arm so I turned around to see Weiss standing there with a blush sprawled across her face. I just raised an eyebrow as she smiled slightly.

Weiss: "How about we take a quick break?"
(Y/n): "A quick break? Eh sure why not." I said as Weiss guided me to a small restaurant. I looked around and enjoyed the change of scenery. Lately its been nothing but missions and hunts for the White Fang. And being here with Weiss enjoying the town and scouting. Just eating here made me feel more relaxed.

Waitress: "What can I get you both?"
Weiss: "An  Iced tea please."
(Y/n): "Coke if you have any."
Waitress: "I am sorry sir but we don't have any."
(Y/n): "Oh then just water will be nice."
Waitress: "Alright I will be back with your drinks." She said walking off as I looked at Weiss seeing the blush still on her face. This had caused me to chuckle as it became shades darker.

(Y/n): "Weiss if you don't calm down people will think we are dating and your embarrassed."
Weiss: "...W-What would you think if we were dating?"
(Y/n): "Well I don't know. I am going out with Bl-"
Weiss: "She is cheating on you..." She said in the coldest and most stern way. I looked over at her in disbelief as her blush had faded away. She wasn't joking or being nonchalant she was dead serious about what she said.
(Y/n): "She... She's what?"
Weiss: "Cheating on you. She had begged us to let her go with the others to meet up with Sun and Neptune instead of going with you...."
(Y/n): "But what about all the things I bought her?"
Weiss: "They all got trashed Sun had bought everything you gave her already."
(Y/n): "B-But..."
Weiss: "(Y/n) face it... She is just using you as a place holder for Sun when he isn't around."
(Y/n): "No... You don't have proof! What if your just jealous of us cause we are happier then you and Neptune???" I said nearly in tears as she stayed silent before pulling out her scroll. I stared at her as they brought us our drinks asking for our orders but we just gave a small order as she smiled happily leaving us alone. I watched as Weiss put in a blue tooth ear piece giving me one as well. She proceeded to call Blake.

Sun: "Yo Ice Queen."
Weiss: "Hey Sun how's your girlfriend?"
Sun: "What are you talking about Weiss? Blake is dating (Y/n)."
Weiss: "You can drop the act he isn't here right now he went somewhere else and I lost him."
Sun: "Oh thank fuck. I felt disgusted saying my kitten was going out with that loser. I can't believe how dense he is like how can't he see how much she hates being around him. At first I thought she was cheating on me but to see the loser actually I felt so relieved. He doesn't even deserve to talk to her that broken piece of shit."
Weiss: "Oh he is coming back I will see you guys when we reconvene." She said hanging up as our food came with napkins. I was speechless holding back the tears. I took a napkin wiping my eyes standing up. I turned to walk away until Weiss reached across the table grabbing my hand as I looked back at her. She just offered a small smile.

Weiss: "Sit down (Y/n) let's talk about this." She said calmly as I looked at her before letting out an exhausted sigh sitting down. She smiled moving seats next to mine. I just closed my eyes thinking about my plan for murder. But as my mind was clouded with blood and gore soon it was replaced by a field of white roses while lightly snowing barely coating the roses. Then I saw Weiss standing there in the middle of the field smiling softly. Suddenly my heart raced as she slowly approached me. Soon my face flushed and I could feel as she got closer and closer until we were face to face and she giggled. Then slowly she leaned closer to my face whispering into my ears I love you

Then I opened my eyes to feel Weiss kissing my cheek whispering into my ears.
Weiss: "I love you... I have for so long before Blake. I wanted to make you mine but I didn't know how you would respond... If only I Weiss Schnee wasn't so foolish I could have prevented the pain your feeling now. Could you ever forgive me?" She asked as I felt her shake slightly beside me. I only glanced to see her clutching my shirt. I smiled softly before stroking her hair. Immediately she looked up as I softly pressed my lips against her forehead as a single tear rolled down my cheek. I watched as she lifted her hand up wiping the tear away as we kissed for a few moments before pulling away paying for the food we didn't eat. Soon we walked out of the restaurant hand in hand as we looked at my watch seeing it was time to meet up with the others. 

When we arrived about 20 minutes later Blake went up to me from Sun's side before seeing my hand with Weiss's. I could tell she knew what was going on from how close me and Weiss were. She was about to open her mouth.

(Y/n): "I know your cheating on me." I said letting go of Weiss's hand walking towards Sun activating my semblance as a line in the dirt engulfed both me and Sun. He just looked at me as I cracked my knuckles before slamming my fist into his stomach. He only gagged holding his stomach falling to his knees. I grabbed his collar lifting him up before punching him in the face again and again explaining bits of the truth with every punch. Everyone was begging me to stop saying all these ridiculous things. Blake was saying how sorry she was and didn't mean to hurt me. But I didn't care about that I just wanted this cheating monkey fuck to know my pain. 

After about 10 minutes of me beating Sun senseless I deactivated my semblance allowing everyone to rush forward looking at Sun as I dropped his body onto the ground walking away. I heard them calling me names before Blake broke down crying out the entire story. Soon the hateful words simmered down and went away as I walked up to Weiss. She just looked at me indifferently from when I started beating him to now. She smiled even standing on her toes to kiss my lips as I returned it for a few seconds before pulling away wrapping my arms around her pulling her close. She giggled softly as I smiled.

(Y/n): "Weiss?"
Weiss: "Yes my love?"
(Y/n): "I love you."
Weiss: "I love you too."
(Y/n): "You are freezing the pain she caused me."
Weiss: "I know babe lets go back to Beacon and forget about what happened and focus on us."
(Y/n): "Yes my snow angel."