The Crazy Love Triangle

All nighter part 1. I am already delirious from lack of sleep in two days want sleep but must finish requests.

I was out on a date with my two girlfriends Yang and Coco. They were two of the hottest girls at school and I liked them both. But when they both asked me out I was ecstatic since they returned my feelings in kind.

Yang: "Hey baby you okay? Your spacing out a lot..."
Coco: "Yeah have you been feeling well?"
(Y/n): "Huh... Oh yeah sorry Mrs.Goodwitch has been riding me hard about my performance in class. And I feel like someone is watching me at all times..." I say yawning while stretching my arms out. They sigh kissing my cheek  as I wrapped my arms around them holding them tightly. They smiled resting their heads on my shoulders as I sighed happily closing my eyes. I was about to fall asleep on the bench until I felt blood thirst directed towards me. I sat up with a fright looking around for the person emitting the blood thirst. I scared the girls as they looked angrily at me till they saw the fear written on my face.

Yang: "Calm down baby no one would to hurt you with us around."
Coco: "Yeah so how about we head back to your room so you can sleep. I just realized how many bags you had under your eyes..."
(Y/n): "I-If you girls are ok with it..." I said yawning as they took turn kissing me as I was being dragged back to my dorm. But I couldnt help but have this sense of danger lurking around a corner behind us.

Raven pov

I ran into my daughter by complete accident but luckily she didn't see me. However I was surprised the boy she was with noticed me. If I hadn't hid myself he would have seen me. I don't know why but just the way he talks and stuff is driving me crazy like I need him. I did notice he was with my daughter and someone else. But when they kissed him I was furious for whatever reason. I felt someone tap my shoulder as I turned around it was Glynda someone who taught at Beacon.

Glynda: "Raven what are you doing here?"
Raven: "I was out enjoying life then I had to hide from my daughter and her boyfriend."
Glynda: "Oh you mean (Y/n)? Let me ask you something do you feel strongly compelled to be with him? Even though he is half our ages?"
Raven: "Oddly enough I do wait don't tell me you feel the same for him?" I asked as she nodded making me think for a second. "What if we killed his girlfriend's and took him for ourselves?"
Glynda: "That's harsh Raven your saying to kill your own daughter?"
Raven: "Are you in or not?"
Glynda: "Yes now I will show you his room so we can lie in wait." She said as I nodded smiling.

(Y/n) pov

Yang: "Just go to sleep baby I promise nothing will happen to you. Me and Coco will take turns sleeping with you and keeping watch."
Coco: "That way you can feel comfortable while you sleep and then feel safe with one of us awake alright?"
(Y/n): "I...I...I... I guess..." I said with a yawn while laying down on my bed in my boxers and a tee almost fast asleep.
Coco: "Come here lover~" she cooed getting in bed with me. I held her close as she snuggled up to me kissing my nose as I fell asleep happily.

Yang pov

I was jealous that Coco got first dibs but we agreed on it so it's fine. I didnt mind watching him sleep at all. To be honest I came in here by accident one night and stumbled in here. I didn't know who it was so shrugged and slept on their bed. When I woke up I saw him fast asleep peaceful and blushed since he was so cute when he slept.

Yang: "He's like a sleeping angel..."
Raven: "That he is but I'm the angel if death..." I turned around one to have a sword run through my chest and a hand placed over my mouth. I tried to call out to Coco or (Y/n) but I couldn't as I felt all life escaping my body.

Coco pov

I woke up with a start since I thought I heard a noise. But ignored it thinking it was Yang so I cuddled up to (Y/n) again. Then I sniffed the air smelling something weird. I sat up rubbing my eyes looking around the room but I saw nothing so I brushed it off. I laid back down only to feel a sharp sensation in my chest. I wanted to cry out for help but I was being dragged out of bed with a sword through my chest. I watched (Y/n) sleep soundly as I felt tears streaming down my face before I went limp.

(Y/n) pov

I felt around for Yang or Coco or something and I didn't feel anything. I started gettinf worried half opening my eyes seeing no one there. I was gonna get up till I felt Yang lay down with me. I sighed closing my eyes snuggling up to her as she giggled. Then my eyes shot wide open that giggle wasn't Yangs. Instantly I jumped back against my wall looking at the person laying beside me.

(Y/n): "Who are you and where are my girlfriends?"
Raven: "Well I'm Raven Yangs mother and I'm here with Glynda. Also duh your girlfriends are right here in front of you." She said as I shook my head looking around for Yang or Coco then I saw them strewn on my walls by their intestines. I nearly vomited in my mouth from the sight of them like this and Raven covered in blood. Then I felt something smash against the back of my head before blacking out.

When I woke up I was in a dungeon of sorts chained to a bed post stark naked. I blushed looking around calling out for help.

Raven: "Give it up baby no one can save you know. Especially since your all our now~" she cooed out as I went wide eyes in horror blushing seeing both Raven and Glynda naked and Glynda had her riding crop.

(Y/n): "Oh dear god please no!"
Both: "Here we come baby~"
(Y/n): "PLEASE NO RAPE!!!!" I shouted terrified out of my mind of what will happen next.