My Passionate Hothead (lemon)

Last lemon for the next three weeks!

Yang: "Thanks for the date babe."
(Y/n): "Anything for you." I said as we walked back to Beacon hand in hand happy.
Yang: "Wish you would have let me spend even a little money."
(Y/n): "Never besides I have more money then I know what to do with so... Gonna splurge it all on you."
Yang: "Hehe money's not gonna be the only thing that you will splurge on me."
(Y/n): "Really Yang? Really?"
Yang: "It's the only way I can make it up to you handsome now let's get back to Beacon." She said breaking away running ahead. I was blushing but smiled chasing after her as we ran back to Beacon playing tag of sorts.

When we arrived back at Beacon we were laughing together at how childish we were acting. We headed up to my dorm as I opened the door for her.

Yang: "Oh my such a gentleman."
(Y/n): "Milady." I said in a posh accent as she giggled more going in. I followed her shutting my door behind me as we sat on the bed. I was ready to head to bed but she had other plans I assumed. Since she was rubbing my inner thigh close to my crotch. "I guess you want me to splurge all over you right?" I said as we both laughed at the word splurged.
Yang: "Yeah babe I want that right now~" she cooed out unzipping my pants and pulling out my member. I smiled slightly since I wasn't ready to have sex so I wasn't hard. "Oh... It's not as big as it usually is... Let's change that." She said taking off her top and bra as her breast bounced freely. I blushed as she giggled watching my reaction and my member slowly growing more hard.

She gently gripped it slowly stroking while placing her lips on mine. I moaned softly returning the kiss as she started stroking faster. I  broke the kiss letting out a groan of enjoyment as she stroked a little faster tightening her grip a little. I felt her guide one of my hands to her breast giving it a squeeze. I knew what she wanted so I started squeezing and groping her breast as she moaned softly stroking faster.

Yang: "Baby I'm so horny I need you inside now~" she moaned out as I smiled kissing her neck softly. I watched as her free hand traveled down into her pants and started moving up and down. I smiled more starting to gently pinch her nipples as she gasped stroking faster. I groaned as she was panting heavily I saw the lust in her eyes as we started kissing again. But this time it was a kiss fueled by the need to love one another. Soon I felt like I was gonna blow and she knew my signs. She started stroking faster removing her hand from her pants to slap mine as I groaned needing to release. She stopped stroking as I whined slightly needing to release. She giggled kissing my cheek getting on her knees stroking my member furiously with both hands looking up at me in a seductive way.

Yang: "Come on baby release your hot stuff all over my breast. I know how much you love to do that~" she moaned out as I couldn't hold back anymore. I groaned releasing my seed as it shot out coating her breast and face a little as she moaned a little giggling. I panted slightly looking at her as she started licking my seed off her breast staring up at me. I bit my lip cause now I was the one that was really horny and she knew it.

When she finished I picked her up pulling off the rest of her clothes and pulling down my pants. She giggled as I laid her back on the bed rubbing the tip of my member against her slit feeling how wet she was. She placed a hand over her mouth to quiet her moans as I smirked. She didn't mind moaning when we did our little foreplay but when it comes to the real thing she gets embarrassed.

I slowly pushed the head of my member into her slit as she gasped covering her moans. I grunted a little since she felt so tight even though we've done this for months now. I pushed more of my member into her slit going inch by inch as she struggled to hide her moans. When I was in as far as I could I slowly thrusted in and out with long strokes as she moaned putting both her hands over her mouth. I smiled now thrusting with really fast short motions as she moaned loudly removing her hands. I constantly switched between long slow thrusts and short fast poundings as she cried in pleasure saying my name and how much she loved me. I groaned feeling her walls tightening around my member. Then the felt the wetness that were her juices flood out soaking my member and the bed. I tried to control myself so I stopped on the verge of releasing as she panted heavily. I waited as my urge slowly died down and she came down from her orgasm staring at me. I offered a small smile before resuming with the slow thrusts. She moaned softly leaning up wrapping her arms around my neck. She captured my lips in hers as we made out. I started the short fast pounding as she cried into the kiss. She begged me to fill her up as I pounded faster and harder causing her moan louder and faster.

I felt the urge building up as she clung to me crying out my name as I felt her walls tighten again. I couldn't stop pounding I needed to release as she gasped her juices flowing out of her slit going down her legs and mine. She moaned loudly as I slammed into her slit releasing my seed. She gasped loud clinging to me shaking violently as I felt her walls tighten again and the juices pouring out. I groaned pulling my member out as a mixture of our releases formed a pool on the bed.

I laid her down laying beside her as we held each other. We basked in the glow of the heated session we just had. She cuddled up to me as I kissed her head. She smiled falling asleep as I did the same. Me and my passionate hothead.