Very Very Bad Ideas Were Had

A/n well... Here we are another semi weird group to write together... Well here goes nothing for you guys I always say fuck you to my writers block.

I sat in class bored out of my mind. I never really enjoyed staying in class. I just wanted to leave the class and go back to my lonely room. The place I spend most of my time when I'm not out in the forest practicing my archery.

I did have a few friends but they are more so people don't say I have no friends. Well I would say one of them is a friend but... She's more like a stalker. That would be Velvet I doubt she really is stalking me, but it'd everytime I turn around she was also watching me. I shook my head staring emptily at the board.

Velvet pov

My beloved (Y/n) is sitting there being so cute. I wish I could be on a team with him. He deserves to be with someone who loves him like I do not all by himself.

Coco: "Vel come on we need to get to class."
Velvet: "But but... Alright..."
Fox: "Was she staring at (Y/n) again?"
Coco: "I only assume since I think that's his class right now."
Fox: "She has an unhealthy addiction to that first year."
Velvet: "Its not an unhealthy addiction its a perfectly reasonable want to make him happy since he is always by himself."
Fox: "Whatever lets you sleep at night. Just come on we have one more class left before the long break let's get it done and get to relaxing." He said as the others agreed pulling me away from (Y/n)s classroom. I watched wanting to stay longer but not resisting. I agreed with them I just wanted to stare at my beloved (Y/n) for a few moments longer. But at least I will get to spend the break with him wether he likes it or not.

(Y/n) pov 2 hours later

Class was finally over. I jumped up and got out of class as soon as possible going to my locker grabbing my bow. As usual no one asked to hang out so I went into the forest bow armed ready for more practice.

When I arrived I saw a familiar head of pink and dark brown hair sitting on a stump. She saw me and her face lit up. She waved as I waved back smiling slightly. This was another friend I could classify as a stalker, but I always give her the benefit of the doubt.

(Y/n): "Hey Neo." I said as she smiled giving a slight wave writing something. "...Yeah I have a long break from school now. Probably gonna spend it camped out here enjoying the beauty of nature and hunting." I said as she smiled clapping a little causing me to chuckle. I sat beside her pulling back the string of my bow. Most people name their weapons but I can't. It's a family heirloom with magical properties. I knocked an arrow aiming down the empty field at my target. I calmed my breathing as I let the arrow loose. A streak of what could best be described as dark lightning flew from my bow striking the target. As can be expected the target had been disintegrated into a smothering pile of ash.

Neo clapped beside me as I smiled blushing a little. She always watched me practice and was very supportive. And I will admit she is pretty cute so I wouldn't mind if I could ask her out but I'm not sure if I should or not.

Neo pov

I watched my darling (Y/n) practicing his marksmanship. I loved watching his steely gaze and piercing (e/c) eyes. They were so beautiful and fierce looking. I loved how he looked at me and blushed. He was the most handsome guy around. And I will make him mine with a little help from a certain bunny.

I got up from my spot tapping his shoulder. He looked at me as I showed him I was going to do something real quick. He smiled his amazing smile telling me to be careful and other caring things. I nodded and left him going away till I could barely see him. I blew him a kiss before walking to the destination to meet Velvet.

When I arrived she was already there pacing around with a blush on her face. I tapped her shoulder as she smiled at me. We both shared a sort of psychotic smile giggling to ourselves.