Roses and Blood

Velvet has no good Yandere pics... She doesn't even have a Yandere pic... SOMEONE MAKE HER A YANDERE PIC!!

I was walking around Beacon trying to find my girlfriend Ruby. I wanted to talk to her about why she was avoiding me lately. I mean I love her I really do but her constantly avoiding me just... It made me feel suspicious of her. But as I rounded the corner suddenly I fell on my ass rubbing my head.

(Y/n): "Ouch... Oh shit Velvet you ok?" I asked quickly helping her up worried I hurt her as she went red.
Velvet: "N-No I-Im f-fine..." She stuttered as I chuckled a little petting her ears. I found it so cute when she got nervous around me. "I-Is something w-wrong (Y/n)?" She asked as I nodded explaining to her how Ruby's been avoiding me lately. I watched Velvets face vary in emotions from worry and sadness to... Is that anger and lust?

(Y/n): "Velvet do... Do you think she is cheating on me?" I asked timidly feeling scared if it was true.
Velvet: "Nononono who would cheat on someone as nice, kind, caring, sexy, brave, and cool like you?" She said adamantly as I blushed hearing sexy. I looked away before hearing some noises from across the hall. I recognized them as both Ruby and Jaune and rushed over nearly in tears fearing the worst. When I opened the door there was Jaune fondling Ruby as they made out. Right there I felt everything in my world die and my happiness drain from my body. I turned around running past Velvet in tears going to my solo dorm.

Velvet pov

When I saw my love run away I was... Elated I am so happy he is single now so I clapped to myself before grabbing my weapon materializing Ruby's Crescent Rose. I was happy that I could finally be with my love but... Ruby and Jaune hurt him. I wasn't going to let that pass. I stood in the doorway turning Crescent Rose to sniper mode. Since my weapons were digitally constructed they were real but made no noise. So I shot Jaune through his head as blood splattered all over the floor, walls, and Ruby's face. She took a second to realize what happened and was about to scream until I rushed over and sliced her voice box with crescent rose. She cried out trying to scream but made no noise. I just smiled insanely slapping her.

Velvet: "I can't believe you whore cheating on (Y/n). He loved you... You know that right?" I asked as she shook in absolute fear nodding. "And yet what did you do?" I asked her as she tried crying out only making small squeaks as I giggled a little. "Yes that's right you avoided him and broke his heart. So I'm gonna rectify your mistake and end your whore life." I said smiling as she had tears streaming down her face as I sliced her arm off. She squeaked again as I sliced the other one. She fell to her knees in tears as I sliced off her legs. She stared at me weakly as I put my foot to her skull rubbing in the sole of my shoe. "Burn in hell you bitch." I said before slamming my foot on her head crushing it. I smiled slicing open both Ruby and Jaunes chests grabbing one of Ruby's arms. I started painting on the wall with their blood smiling to myself.

Velvet: "Ah there we go that's perfect no one will touch my darling (Y/n) ever again." I said admiring my work giggling. I drew a heart of blood saying 'No one touches or hurts my (Y/n) or they will die' and left the room covered in blood before deconstructing the scythe as I skipped to my loves room. I knocked on his door with a psychotic smile plastered on my face.

(Y/n) pov

I was sitting in my room completely concealed in darkness. I just wanted either myself to die or those two. But I heard a knock at my door and sighed.

(Y/n): "If your from JNPR or RWBY leave me alone I don't care about anything or anyone anymore..."
Velvet: "What about me?" She asked as I said she could come in as she did. I didn't look up I was crying as she sat beside me slowly stroking my hair. I held onto her in tears ignoring the same liquids already covering her as I cried into her chest. "It's alright (Y/n) its alright they won't hurt you anymore..." She said kissing my head as I looked up at her bright red seeing her face in the light of the moon. She looked so beautiful I smiled a little wiping my tears.

(Y/n): "Velvet... Do you love me?" I asked as she nodded smiling as I hugged her tightly tearing. "Please help me Velvet I'm hurting so much I need comfort."
Velvet: "Oh don't worry my love... I already helped you more than you know..." She said as I sat up looking at her realizing the warm liquid I felt earlier was blood. I gasped looking at her checking for any cuts or something.
(Y/n): "Velvet what happened? Are you hurt or is your time of the month that bad?" I asked as she giggled kissing my head smiling.
Velvet: "My handsome love your mistaken this isn't my blood at all. Its their blood the people who hurt you." She said as I was taken aback by this recent development. I pulled out her camera showing me the pictures she took. They were of either me or weapons then I saw it. The pictures of what she did to the corpses and walls as I looked at her in tears.

(Y/n): "Velvet... Are you a Yandere?"
Velvet: "Yes... I couldn't stand that whore and bastard hurting you so I killed them for you... Was I a bad girl?"
(Y/n): "No you were an amazing girl I love you thank you!" I said hugging tightly as I cried acting happy but inside I was terrified. I watched Mirai Nikki also known as Future Diary and knew if I didn't please a Yandere I would end up dead. So I held her and kissed her and we fell asleep in my bed in our undergarments seeing how both our clothes were drenched in blood.