Similar Interests

We be wolfy :3

(Y/n): "Great first day back during my second year and already I don't like the first years... Well I say first years but it's just one in particular."
Velvet: "And who would that be?"
Coco: "Yeah for you to from the sounds of it hate someone at all has peaked my interest."
(Y/n): "Its Weiss Schnee." I said in disdain.
Coco: "Oh yeah that does make sense."
Velvet: "You always talk about how bad your father gets treated at their factory. But you never know maybe she isn't as bad as you think?"
(Y/n): "I don't know we will have to wait and see." I said with a yawn as they all laughed at my laziness. "Hey my may be a wolf but school is so boring to me." I said as my tail wagged slightly laughing with them.

Time skip a few weeks later

Well they were all wrong she was as bad as I thought. She says she won't be as bad as her father but from how she treats everyone I would beg to differ. She is constantly berating everyone for the smallest things. This really pissed me off. But I needed to relax cause I've been on edge cause of the last mission...

(Y/n): "They... They were all civilians... Why why did they get caught up in this..." I said rubbing my eyes remembering the memory in terrifyingly vivid details. I shook my head trying to rid myself of the ordeal as I bumped into a group of people knocking one over. I reached out grabbing their arm before they hit the ground pulling them back up.

(Y/n): "Sorry was thinking about something didn't see you all there."
Weiss: "Well I am glad your obedient for a faunus."
(Y/n): "Oh my fucking god what did I ever do to you?!? What did faunus ever do to you? Give you that fucking scratch over your eye? So what humans gave me a fucking slash down my back and chest! And your father is a fucking dickhead I don't care if you threaten me all I want is my dad to be treated better at your shitty fucking factories. He barely makes enough to support himself anymore! I would fucking hope someone from the white fang or something was here right now cause I'm sure they would have enjoyed this!!" I shouted at her letting go of her hand as they all stared at me. Wide eyed in shock and surprise as Weiss stared at me upset. "Say whatever the fuck you want all four of you I could care less your all new to being a hunter or huntress. Once you lived a life like I have or gone through a traumatic mission or something maybe I will apologize for this outburst. But till then I can only say I'm sorry and dont mean it." I said turning around walking away as they talked amongst themselves. I heard something along the lines of 'Oh that was weird. Who was he? Does he go to our school?' stuff like that. But right now I just needed to clear my head about all this rage I had pent up. I did feel bad a little however they really did nothing wrong for me to blow up like that. Sure Weiss was bitching about faunus but what is new? I will apologize tomorrow or something.

Time skip 3 days later at night

I sat in my room staring at them slash on my chest. It traveled from the bottom of my neck to my waist. The more I stared at it the more I felt guilty about yelling at Weiss and her team.

(Y/n): "Don't keep that anger of yours in check your never gonna be able to move on. What happened was in the past don't go blaming someone related to someone for your mistake. You weren't strong enough to fight back you weren't strong enough to save your family. You weren't good enough to get accepted through normal means..." I said to myself with a sigh. "And you will never get a girlfriend let alone be able to keep one." I said placing my forehead agaisnt the glass of the window closing my eyes. My ears were flattened against my head and my tail hung limp as I was thinking about the bad shit in life again. Then I heard a knock at my door one of my ears perked right up as my tail started swaying as I went to my door. I opened it and saw Weiss standing their looking away.

(Y/n): "H-Hey..."
Weiss: "H-Hello..." We said awkwardly as I looked away gesturing for her to come inside.
(Y/n): "So... Want to come in?"
Weiss: "Sure." She said walking in as I closed my door sitting at my desk. She stared at me as I looked away blushing slightly. "So you weren't kidding about those scars..." She said as I nodded scratching the back of my head.
(Y/n): "Listen..."
Weiss: "I just..."
(Y/n): "Wanted to say..."
Both: "I'm sorry...... Wait what?"
(Y/n): "Why are you sorry I snapped at you for no reason the other day... Its actually been eating away at my conscious lately..."
Weiss: "No it's my fault ive been very... Insensitive towards faunus all my life and not a single person showed me the truth before... Its understandable that your upset with my father and I..."
(Y/n): "Just stop please... I shouldn't have snapped at you. You havent done a thing to me it's your father I should have been nicer to you... Your just trying to clear your name of the filth he's collected all these years..."
Weiss: "Yeah I am... I kinda hate my dad for everything he has done... I just don't see why I have to prove myself cause of his mistakes."
(Y/n): "Well the fact you apologised and opened up to me shows you proved yourself to me at least." I said offering a small smile as I felt my tail beating against my desk causing us both to laugh a little. I looked at her in a different light now. She wasnt my enemy she was just someone caught up in another persons mess. And she was pretty cute and had a nice voice. I saw her blushing as I looked away blushing myself.

(Y/n): "I-Is there anything else you wanted to talk about or...?"
Weiss: "Nothing in particular maybe just spend some time with you?" She said as my tail started wagging faster as my blush grew.
(Y/n): "U-U-Uh... Yeah S-Sure so what do you want to do?" I said starting to feel my heart pounding in my chest. She said nothing Just gesturing me to sit beside her as I did so looking away. My ears were perked up, my face was bright red, and my tail was going a mile a minute. I felt her rest her head on my shoulder lazily scratching my ears as I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling.

Weiss: "Y-You know when you snapped at me I may have looked upset but it was just to cover up my blush..." She said as glanced at her seeing her blushing more. "You were the first person to help me unconsciously, then you apologized, then you blew your lid towards me without more than 30 seconds in between each action. I was shocked at first but I kinda enjoyed it... That you weren't scared to speak your mind about me..." She said quietly towards the end as I felt my heart about to burst through my chest as she made me look at her. We both were bright red as she seemed to be debating something.

She nodded to herself as she leaned forward closing her eyes before planting her lips on mine. I froze for a second before returning the kiss my tail beating the bed as we stayed like this for a minute. When we both finally pulled away we just looked at each other before smiling slightly.

Weiss: "I think I've fallen in love with your bravery and recklessness (Y/n)..."
(Y/n): "And I think I may have fallen for your compassion and sense of responsibility Weiss..." I said holding her close as she rested her head on my chest as I lazily ran my fingers through her hair. We shared similar interests. She wanted to erase all filth that comes with the name Schnee and i wanted to help her. She fell in love with one of my worse qualities my brashness and I fell for one of her more unknown qualities her compassion.