The True Form of Evil

I have been selected by Ozpin and the staff of Beacon to try and delegate peace negotiations between us and Cinder. I've been at it for a little over a month and every time I went there to speak with Cinder Neo was always staring at me. Everytime I would notice she would look away and start blushing like crazy. I remember this kind of behavior from my girlfriend Blake but I shrugged it off. As I approached the complex Cinder and co. Lived in. I waved at the guards who let me in.

Guard 1: "That time of day again (Y/n)?" He asked as I chuckled nodding. "Alright well go ahead in we'll let Cinder know your here." He stated as I nodded walking in smiling. I sat in their rec area waiting patiently until someone showed up. But no one did then I felt those usual timid eyes on my back and turned around.

(Y/n): "Neo stop creeping around when I'm here." I said loud enough for her to hear me. I saw her shyly come out from behind a corner with Cinder following.

Cinder: "Oh its time of day already? Alright let's start this." She said with a sigh of exhaustion as I nodded. We talked for an hour before coming to an agreement for the next week. When I got up to leave I felt a tug on my sleeve I looked down to see Neo holding a pad up for me to read.

Neo: Will you be coming back tomorrow? It read as I thought about it and remembered I promised Blake a date tomorrow if negotiations went well. I shook my head as I saw a pang of hurt cross her face. Why? She wrote next as I sighed. "I promised my girlfriend a date tomorrow if negotiations went well I would take her on a date." I said as I saw Neos face look really hurt. Oh ok... So who is your girlfriend? And where are you taking her? I saw her write and I smiled a little. "Well you probably know her the cat faunus Blake. And where I'm thinking to the new library that opened up." I said smiling as I saw Neos face light up. Oh ok well that's good hope to see you here soon! :D! I chuckled at the ending nodding to her as I went to leave.

Neo pov

He was so nice to us even though we are his enemies. He's handsome and probably stacked underneath all those clothes. He probably is large below the belt... His (e/c) eyes are so beautiful and deep I could stare at them for days on end. His hair is a (H/c) but it's messy in such a sexy way. Honestly everytime he's here I feel my legs getting weak and my panties getting soaked. I looked up feeling someone's presence and it was Cinder smirking at me. I looked down and was scared I was unintentionally writing down everything I just thought about.

Cinder: "Ohoho is our little Neo in love? And with our enemy of all people." She teased me as I looked away blushing with a slight nod. "Well I'm sure the fact he has a girlfriend is driving you crazy right?" She asked as I snapped my pen nodding furiously looking at her pulling out my scroll. I WILL KILL THAT FILTHY FAUNUS (Y/N) BELONGS TO ME AND ME ALONE!!!! I typed furiously as Cinder giggled a little. I walked to my room after grabbing some ice cream and was angry beyond belief until I had a brilliant idea.

(Y/n) pov back at Beacon

(Y/n): "So yeah that's how the negotiations went headmaster I hope this makes you happy." I said as he nodded congratulating me on a job well done and dismissed me as I waved bye to him. As soon as I left the elevator I went to team RWBYs' dorm smiling. I knocked like always and Yang opened up smiling. I had a pretty good relationship with each of them girls since I spent so much time here with Blake. They even got a beanbag for me to sit in whenever I came over. She let me in as I went to my bean bag stretching out smiling.

(Y/n): "Don't have to go back there and deal with that stalker for a week yes!" I shouted in victory throwing my arms up. I heard them all laugh except Weiss she just giggled a little as Blake came over sitting on my lap.

Blake: "Does that mean what I think it does?" She asked getting into her usual comfy position when she sat on my lap as I started stroking her hair.

(Y/n): "Yup tomorrow around 10 I will pick you up and we will head to the new library. Maybe catch a movie if anything good is playing." I said wrapping my arms around her waist holding her tight. She snuggled up to me as I smiled content with life now. Until Blake started gently scratching my hand. We discussed that would be my signal to take her to my room. So I stood up holding Blake like she was my bride as everyone stared at me. "What shes my girlfriend and my kitty kat so I like spending time with her." I said playfully sticking my tongue at them as I left. As we arrived at my dorm I felt like someone was watching me and I tried to ignore it. As we entered my solo dorm me and Blake immediately starting making out slowing making our way to the bed. Soon we were both naked and making intense love. She enjoyed so many positions I always fulfilled her desire doing it in every way she loved. After two hours she finally collapsed in pure bliss as I held her tight panting heavily. As she snuggled up to me I felt that stare again. I looked around for the source and saw my window was closed but the blinds were open which wasn't unusual. So I shrugged it off petting my kitty before falling asleep.

Neo pov

'That fucking slutty cat seducing my (Y/n) and fucking him. That should have been me not her!!!' I thought gripping my umbrella unsheathing the blade. I knew what I had to do so I set my plan to action.

(Y/n) pov

When I woke up I did not recognize the room I was in. I tried getting up but couldn't as I felt cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I was starting to get scared by the prospect I was about to die. But I heard some clapping and turned head to the source of the noise. I was mortified there stood Neo smiling and clapping like nothing was wrong drenched in blood. I was staring at her as she wrote something putting it in my face.
(Y/n): "Yay yay yay!! Your all mine now my darling (y/n) that slutty kitty won't bother us anymore!!..." I said looking at Neo in disgust. "I I thought you were just a weird stalker girl who watched from afar not this thing before me. Let me GO NEO LET ME GO AND GIVE ME MY DAMN CLOTHES!!" I shouted struggling even more. This must have angered her cause she slapped me with the handle of her umbrella then tossed something onto my chest. I looked at her then the thing on my chest. My heart sank seeing it was Blakes decapitated head I tried to break out or something but I couldn't. Soon she was pulling heads onto my chest and it was the others of RWBY and JNPR. I looked at her as she just smiled psychotically.
(Y/n): "I love you (Y/n) and you will love me back unless you want to end up dead like these people now..." I read as I felt her place her lips on mine forcing her tongue into my mouth as i taste blood on it. I was struggling furiously trying to get out of here. But when her lips left mine I looked at her as she was slowly stripping down. I was scared she was about to rape me.

A/n well I didn't know if I should place a lemon here or not so that's for you guys to decide. And I will make a continuation.