The Dark Side of the Goddess

I looked at Pyrrha seeing the insane glint in her eyes. And the eery smile she was giving me as I fell on my back. I scrambled trying to get away hoping this was a nightmare. But the signs were all there, and it was only a matter of time before I saw the dark side of the goddess of battles.

Flashback 2 years ago

(Y/n): "Hi my name is (f/n) (l/n). I am a transfer student from Shade. My semblance is BloodLust. And my weapon is an axe called Mutated Hatred that can turn into a shotgun at the push of a button. Please don't push me." I said giving a slight bow to the class before Mr. Port sent me to a seat. I sat at it generally bored of what he was teaching us at the moment.

Soon the class ended and I walked to my next class prepared for the same exact speech. I heard students calling me a variety of things. Girls calling me a bad boy, guys calling me a cool guy, and just stuff of that caliber. I can only assume they are saying these things cause my clothes have holes in them but really I dont care. But nothing really mattered to me all that mattered was keeping my rage in check.

Throughout the day the process just repeated itself with my introduction and the judging looks everyone gave me. Except for lunch which I skipped since I didn't want to deal with the new kid conundrum. But in reality it didn't bother me in the slightest I just wanted to sleep in my dorm. I was in a solo team so I was rooming with another team of four which I didnt mind. I knocked on the door with my axe in hand and duffle bag in tote. When the door opened I was greeted with four beaming smiles.

Politely I returned the smiles with my own before entering claiming one of the desks as my own to sleep on. This raised some suspicion with my new roommates as they told me I could have one of their beds. I just shook my head rejecting their offers as we all sat down on the floor.

Jaune: "Hey I'm Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, and the ladies love it." The blond said as I smiled chuckling to myself.
Pyrrha: "Hello. I'm Pyrrha Nikos nothing fancy like our leader here." The redhead said with a light blush as I nodded smiling softly.
Nora: "Nora Valkyrie at your service!!" The ginger shouted obviously overflowing with energy as I held my ears out of shock from the increase in volume.
Ren: "Hey I'm Ren sorry about Nora she's a special girl." The Raven haired man said as I nodded slowly letting go of my ears looking at my new friends. We all talked for what felt like hours until everyone fell asleep. I sat in the chair smiling at everyone before closing my eyes. But all I could see were the many people I slaughtered and amount of blood I had shed throughout life.

But then again before I fell asleep I saw two dazzling emerald eyes watching me. I felt their gaze stare straight into my soul. Piercing the façade I had put up and seeing what I really was. A mutant psycho who on a fleeting thought of insanity could kill every single person at this school.

Flashback end

(Y/n): "LEAVE ME ALONE PYRRHA WE BROKE UP A YEAR AGO!!! LET ME BE HAPPY WITH BLAKE!!" I cried out in tears feeling my back hit a wall. Slowly Pyrrha sauntered towards me drenched in blood leaving red footprints in her wake. I felt my heart racing as my mind was in a frenzied state. I had just come out of BloodLust for the day, and multiple uses would put my already questionable sanity at risk. But to avenge Blake and protect everyone I had to do it.

I grabbed Mutated Hatred and smashed it against my face. Pyrrha just giggled watching me as I did this again and again. But she doesn't know the trick to my semblance... The closer to death the more powerful I become.

Pyrrha pov

(Y/n): "THE PAIN GOES HERE!!" He shouted smashing his axe into his face for the twentieth time. I had to admit I love him and he will be mine forever but this was getting old. I grabbed his arm starting to place an iron grip till something changed. He wasn't my lovable little psycho. He was something more ferocious.

Pyrrha: "What are you doing my love...?" I said as he started at me babbling maniacal laughter. Then he spoke in a voice I had never heard before. It was so much quieter and nicer then his usual voice.
(Y/n): "You asked for it...I can't hold him back any longer...!" He said before breaking away from me jumping up. I jumped back pulling out my spear and shield as he held his axe in both hands. I felt something dark and ominous coming from him.

He just looked at me coldly and murderously. Not like how one should look at their girlfriend or mistress. I went to stab at him from a distance but in mere seconds he closed the gap and was already swinging his axe. I gasped as it bounced off my chest plate and my spear went through his shoulder. I was about to giggle until he did that. He giggled looking at me as he dropped his axe shaking and holding his head.

I smirked as he stumbled backwards writhing in agony. This got me so wet seeing him like this. In pain at my feet and at my mercy. I will forgive him tonight in bed after I have my way with him.

I went to reach out my hand to his shoulder. But he spoke in that gorgeous voice again.
(Y/n): "You wanted 'im? You GOT 'IM!" He shouted in his new voice. I blushed thinking he was going to willingly come but I froze. He stood up almost doubling in size as he wielded his axe in one hand. It was... almost like a super mutant badass or something. And the next set of words sent a shiver down my spine in a horrifying way. "I CANT TAKE IT!!!!" He roared angrily as I stumbled back looking up at the monster before me. I had never been so terrified in my whole life until seeing this thing. He rushed at me as I flinched ready for the end. But I heard clatter and screams.

I looked forward to see he had tossed his axe aside and was wailing in pain. Banging his head agaisnt the wall before falling over. He fell onto the floor with a thud as I looked at him. He had reverted back to his normal self. This made me smile giggling maniacally knowing now. I had gotten my love at long last and no one could object. Cause they were all dead I killed them all for him. I wanted him to see I was the only one he needed. And tonight while I have him locked up and unable to hurt himself. I will rape him again, and again, and again, forever until he is trained to love me unconditionally.