The Assassins Edge (Dark)

Forewarning scene of suicide

Normally I wouldn't be in the same place for long periods of time. Cause I was an assassin for hire that always got the job done first try. However I'm staying in Vale because of my girlfriend Cinder. Originally she was my target and I had her beaten but something about her just dulled the edge of my heart. I can't say what it was but I let her live after slicing off a small bit of hair. This was how I assured my contributors that I completed my job. Soon afterwards I stopped taking requests to spend time with her. This woman... This crime lord had me wrapped around her finger with ease. But she didnt make me kill she just wanted me to spend time with her. Which was a nice break from constantly seducing woman, or men and killing them when no one was around. And I kinda genuinely liked her and if anything happened to her...

Cinder: "Hey babe you ok your heating up... Quite literally." She said as I looked at her confused. Then I realized my hand was on fire.
(Y/n): "Sorry was just regaling of the past week." I said putting out my fire as she giggled resting her head on my chest. I kissed her head softly relaxing. Until I felt someone poking me in the side. I looked over seeing the infamous mute of her squad. She looked at me confused and interested as I stared back just as confused.

She held up a notepad asking who I was as I shrugged.
(Y/n): "Just an assassin for hire nothing more nothing less." I said as her eyes lit up writing another message. This time it read if I was seeing Cinder or looking for someone. I blushed a little looking away. "Yeah I'm seeing Cinder why?" I asked as I saw the devious smirk appear on her face. She quickly wrote down another message as I looked at her suspiciously. In all my years of working I knew if they had a smirk like that they were planning something. I read her message slowly examining it but it was just five words.

(Y/n): "...She is cheating on me?" I mumbled out as she nodded as I looked down at the now sleeping Cinder. I know she is lying since I observed her every action for a month to guarentee the schedule but never once saw her with another guy. The fact this is upsetting me is unsettling. I didn't feel remorse when I killed my parents or any of the other countless people. I laid her down getting up walking to the wall. I slid down contemplating what's happening to my mind. I watched Neo walk over and sit infront of me hugging me. I stared at her ready for anything if she tried to kill me. But what I wasn't prepared for was her planting her lips on mine kissing me. I held her close returning the kiss before breaking it slowly kissing down her neck. She shivered in my arms as I smirked before stopping. She looked at me wanting more as I stopped smirking as she pouted a little. I chuckled slightly shaking my head as she smiled slightly. She had another note ready as I read it. It said that she was jealous of Cinder having such a handsome guy like me and wanted me since Cinder was cheating on me. But I saw at the end she wanted it to stay secret so Cinder doesn't find out. I nodded as she ran her finger up and down my chest in a teasing way. I shook my head smirking as I knew she wanted me to continue what I started.

Time skip a week later

I was finding it hard to believe that Cinder was cheating on me. But then again Neo knew her better than I did so I went with her word. And slowly these two girls were whittling down my edge of steel I had developed my entire life. I had just put Cinder to sleep and headed to the roof staring at the stars. I had my dagger in its holster as I heard the door open tensing up. I was ready to kill whoever it was but I heard small claps so I calmed down. I felt Neo rubbing her body against my back causing me to chuckle.

(Y/n): "Neo why are you so horny with me? I know I'm a master of seduction but I don't do that to you or Cinder." I said as she sat in my lap with an almost begging look on her face. I smiled slightly seeing her tease her top pulling it down a little pushing her cleavage up. I smiled kissing her neck sucking on it softly as she shivered again. I felt the lust radiating from her as I continued teasingly and slowly kissing down her neck as she shivered more. I felt her breathing starting to become labored as I stopped earning a few soft punches from her. I smiled more until she took her top off smothering my face into her cleavage. I pushed her off me slightly as she looked upset until she saw her bra fall into my lap. She blushed as I kissed her neck softly nibbling my way down her body. I felt her breathing getting heavier and heavier as I continued doing this. I stopped right above her breast laying back looking at the stars. She laid on my grinding against my body begging me to take her but I wouldn't. I don't take people in bed unless I plan to kill them or spend more time with them.