Anger Turned to Love

Start from the beginning

Coco: "I guess introductions are in order. I already told myself so it's there turns."
Yatsu: "I'm Yatsuh-"
(Y/n): "Yeah yeah I already know you."
Yatsu: "...This is gonna be a long year."
Fox: "I am fox and yes I am blind."
Velvet: "A-And I am V-Velvet."
Coco: "She's like our team mascot." She said as the others nodding laughing slightly as I looked away closing my eyes. I felt so tired and couldn't help but fall asleep.

3 years ago

Grandma: "(Y/n) please don't go out there."
(Y/n): "I have to grandma you can't sleep when they rev their bikes all night." I said running outside the front of the house seeing the bikers all gathered. "HEY SHIT HEADS!!!!" I shouted as they all turned to me slowly walking up to me.
Biker1: "Hey kiddie what you said isn't very nice," He said kicking me down.
Biker2: "Yeah maybe you should pay more attention and respect your elders boy." He said stomping on my stomach as I gagged coughing violently.
Biker1: "Hey boys this pissant just insulted us. I think he came out of that house maybe we should pay him a visit." He said as I thought back to grandma and my anger boiling past its limits. "H-Huh?" He said as I grabbed his foot and tossed it off standing up. They both looked at me and laughed before one punched me in the face. But I didn't flinch I stood there and looked at him.
(Y/n): "You call yourselves men and throw that weak of a punch!?!?" I shouted grabbing his hand and tossing him over my shoulder spitting some blood onto his face. The other one grabbed me from behind keeping me inplace as I kicked and struggled to get out. Slowly they all came over smirking and laughing. I just glared at them as the first one lined up to beat me. I smiled and kicked out with both feet knocking him back. quickly I smacked the back of my head against the guy restraining me as he recoiled and dropped . Quickly I got up and stood my ground as they all looked at me pissed off. I watched as they all grabbed weapons surrounding me as I gulped. That was until.

Grandma: "(Y/n)!" She shouted as I glanced back seeing her toss me my father's weapon as it landed behind me then a gun shot rang in my ear. I stood wide eyed as a smoking hole was right beside my grandmothers head. She slowly slid down the wall as I glanced back at the fuckers picking up dad's bat. I couldn't handle these guys anymore.

(Y/n): "You... You fuckers.." I said as I felt myself tremble in rage. They all snickered calling me a wimp. "YOU FUCKERS HURT MY GRANDMOTHER!!!" I shouted as I felt dad's weapon growing in nearly triple the size and electricity coursing through my body. They all slowly backed off as I stomped forward. I rushed them as one by one they fell like flies either unconscious or worse as I stood over them holding dad's weapon. "If I see any of you fucking punks around here again don't expect me to take it so easy on you!!' I shouted as the sound of sirens were heard coming from all over.

Present day

I blinked a few time realizing I had fallen asleep. I sat up feeling the softest of a bed underneath me as I looked around. Quickly I remembered my new accommodations. I felt a slight movement beside me as I looked down to see Velvet was cuddled up next to me. She had changed into sleeping clothes as I saw her clothes from earlier and saw a few tears in them. I sighed and got out of bed grabbing her clothes and my bag heading out the door. I sat at the end of the hallway under the moonlight as I pulled out some needles and a spool of thread. I threaded the needle as I used the moonlight to guide my hand as I started sewing Velvet's clothes. It took me a few minutes to finish the stitching as I admired my work with a smile. Quietly I re-entered the room placing everything back as I realized one of the guys had to have undressed me for bed.

I laid back down with Velvet as she cuddled back up to me as I quietly sighed turning over as she wrapped her arms around me. I closed my eye's with a small smile. Maybe this will be different from all the other schools. And with that thought I fell back asleep.