Very Very Bad Ideas Were Had

Start from the beginning

Velvet: "So let's go over the plan." She said as I nodded. "So we are gonna convince him to stay out here with us tonight. Then when he is asleep we will have our ways with him. And when he realizes what is happening we say he forced himself onto us in his sleep. If he doesn't buy it we threaten his life and make him love us. But if he buys it we make him stay with us and love us forever." She concluded as I nodded jumping a little in excitement. I couldn't wait for tonight to feel his member inside. I could feel myself getting wet just thinking about it and i could tell she was as well. We nodded heading back to (Y/n) ready to set this plan in action.

(Y/n) pov several minutes later

I sat there using my semblance to make a more durable target farther down the way. I was kinda worried about Neo but I knew she could handle herself. I knocked another arrow aiming down the way. Now my target sat about... 2 maybe 3 miles from where I was. Every previous hit where bull's-eyes so I wondered if I can still hit it. But before I fired I heard rustling behind me. My hunting instincts kicked in as I wheeled around aiming at whatever was behind me. I watched with an ice cold glare at whatever was trying to sneak up on me. But I lowered my bow seeing it was Neo and Velvet smiling slightly as I sighed.

(Y/n): "How many times do I have to say dont sneak up on me?"
Velvet: "A lot more (Y/n)..."
(Y/n): "Yup kinda figured... So what are you doing here Vel?"
Velvet: "Well me and Neo wanted to have a camping trip out here but further away from school. But we don't want to be alone in case something happens. Do we were wondering if you could stay out here with us?"
(Y/n): "Yeah alright I don't mind that was my plan anyway. So when are we leaving 'school grounds'" I said using air quotes as the two giggled blushing slightly.
Velvet: "N-Now if that's ok with you?"
(Y/n): "Yeah alright that's fine I hope you brought blankets."
Velvet: "Yup I got it covered I have a bag of pillows and blankets for us." She said as I jumped up off the rock smiling.

Time skip several hours later around dusk

We had been hiking through the forest for hours now. I could tell they were getting exhausted as I felt perfectly fine.

(Y/n): "Girls we far enough I think your both at your limits."
Velvet: "Y-Yeah let's stop here..." She said panting slightly as Neo leaned against a tree tired. I just chuckled seeing a cave we could stay in. I went inside the cave making sure it was safe for them. But it was pitch dark cause of how late it was so I pulled out my lighter. I struck a spark starting a small flame as it illuminated the cave. It was mossy on the walls and had stalagmites. I told the girls it was safe as they came in sitting on the ground. I smiled grabbing one of the four blankets Velvet brought and laid it out for them.

They smiled thanking me as I went out grabbing some dead brush and rocks from the cave. I formed a small fire pit using my lighter to start the flame. Gathered around it as it started to rain pretty bad and the wind was blowing the rain into the cave. We all shivered as the fire started growing weaker. I used my semblance to block off the cave entrance but leaving a small gap in the top for the smoke to leave the cave. They cuddled up to me shivering as I smiled holding them both.

Velvet: "T-Thank you..."
(Y/n): "Its nothing any reasonable man would do the same thing for two beautiful women." I said as they both went bright red grabbing blankets wrapping us up. I closed my eyes enjoying the warmth slowly falling asleep.

I woke up with a scare not realizing I fell asleep. I tried to sit up but someone was almost holding me down. I looked up and blushed seeing Velvet stark naked looking down on me keeping my hands above my head. My eyes widened in fear as I felt a warmness engulf my member as I looked down seeing Neo also stark naked riding my member. I started struggling trying to break free as they giggled.

Velvet: "You have to love us now my beloved (Y/n)... You already filled me up and now your gonna fill her as well."
(Y/n): "THE FUCK HELL NO!!! THIS IS RAPE FUCKING RAPE LET ME GO!!!" I shouted trying to break free as they both stopped their actions as Neo got up. I looked at her thinking she was listening until she stomped on my stomach. I gagged lurching forward as Velvet slapped my face multiple times. I looked at them in horror as they had the most insane smiles.

Velvet: "My love don't resist us anymore... If you keep resisting we will kill you out here and say you raped us. No one will want to find you and find out the truth. So you better fucking love us or else." She said as I bit my lip in pain as Neo was pressing her foot against my member hard causing me great pain.

(Y/n): "A-ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU PLEASE JUST STOP!!" I cried as they did letting me smile a little. But Neo went right back to riding my member as Velvet held me down.

The rest of the break that was all I was allowed to do... Stay under constant supervision by one and force fed by the other. And the nights were long and painful... When we got back I was just a shell of who I was. I no longer felt anything but fear and sadness cause of those two. The two things I know for certain is that I should have known they were stalkers from the signs. And that going on a trip alone with them were very very bad ideas that were had in my idiotic mind. Now I am but there slave at there beck and call for whatever they needed. Be it rape, cuddles, both, or anything else. I was just nothing but a slave to them.