[115]

Mattheo Marvolo Riddle POV

Tom, Billy and I enter Yn's room. As we entered, I literally wanted to get out of there. Breathing tubes through her nose and mouth, tubes with blood at her arms. I feel awful about her. She just wanted a child. No to be like that. Tom left down Billy and walks near to Yn's bed.

"T-Tom?" her voice has slightly change.

"Hey, love" Tom catches her hand and smiles at her. "How are you feeling?".

"Awful" she barely opens her eyes but can still see us. "Billy?" she asks confused. "W-Why is Billy here?".

"Hey, mom".

"H-Hey, love" he mentions for Billy to come near her and he goes. I look at Tom and he looks back to me. "How was Hogwarts this year?" Billy softly laughs.

"Better" she weakly smiles.

"Good" she frowns. "You got taller" we all softly chuckle. I felt like crying so I look away. Tom comes and stands next to me.

"You got it" he says in a low voice. I nod and dry my eyes. He nods at me. Yn looks at me and I look back at her. She softly smiles and I smile at her.

"Theo?" I walk closer to her and try to hold my tears.

"You scared the living shit out of me" she softly laughs and I chuckle. "You should tell us about the contractions".

"I know but I thought it was normal. The doctor is gonna inform me about those in a while".

"Ok and the next time try not to scare me that much please" she laughs weakly at me.

"Noted".

Someone knocks on the door and the doctor walks inside. Tom, Billy and I say goodbye to Yn and after leave her room but not before ask the doctor when we can see her again.

"After the checkup".

"Ok. Thank you".

He nods. We close the door and sit down. I pull back my head. I feel like crying but I mustn't. Yn mustn't see me crying. Tom sees me.

"Billy, time to you back" Tom says.

"Ok, dad".

"Calm down and I'll be back. Ok?" Tom says to me.

"Ok".

"Calm down, brother".

I nod at him as he nods at me. Tom and Billy leave the building and I break down crying.

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

The boys walk outside and the doctor stays inside. He has a notebook to his hand.

"How are you feeling, Ms. Lestrange?".

"Awful" I say in a duh voice.

"Of course" he softly chuckles.

"May I ask what happened?".

"I'll answer to your every question, Ms. Lestrange, but first I have some questions for you".

"Sure".

"For how many days had you those contractions?".

"For 1 whole week but today morning I think those became worse and closer to each other".

"I understand. Have you ever feel contractions like those again?".

"At every pregnancy".

"How many pregnancies?".