[33]

Yn Alarie POV

The day that I didn't want to come since I killed Dumbledore. Yesterday I killed him and today I have to act like nothing happened. I slept for like 3 hours. Then I let the boys sleeping and sit at the window thinking. I shouldn't kill him. I know that but I couldn't understand why would he kill my brother. My brother wanted to keep me safe but Dumbledore didn't allow him to. Nothing from all these would have happen if he would let him come and warn me about what was about to happen. As I was sitting at the window I felt arms wrap around my waist. It's Tom so I didn't turn around.

"Morning love".

"Good morning, Tommy".

"Mind to tell me why you are awake that early?".

"Anxiety".

"Listen love. Nothing is gonna happen today. Just promise me to stay calm and don't start crying in front of the professors and the other prefects".

"I don't know if I can do that" I say in a really low voice.

"Come here love".

I turn around and wrap my legs around his waist. He sits down at the bed and keeps me closer to his chest. He rubs my back so he can calm me down.

"You have done so many for this school. No one will have the courage to send you at the Azkaban".

"I hope so".

"It's be ok, love. I promise you. I just want from you to promise me to stay calm no matter what they will ask you".

"Ok. I promise you".

"That's it".

"I gotta get change".

"Mind if I join you?".

I softly smile at him and we go at the bathroom. He locks the door so if the boys wake up we won't have a problem. We undressed and get into the shower. He kisses me and I did back. The things got heat up. He pulls me at the wall behind me and wraps his hand around my throat. I pull my hands behind his neck and catch him from there for stability.

"Silencio" I say in my mind.

"You turn me on, love with those skills of your's".

He continues giving kisses on my neck which is gonna leave marks. He continues down to my breasts, stomach, till he is near to my clit. He comes back up and continues kissing me on my neck while his hand is working down on my clit. I let out a small moan which made him look up at me.

"Stay quiet, love. I wanna done my work quietly".

"Y-Yes" he pushes a finger in me. Fuck. The finger with the ring. "T-Tom" I moan out loudly.

He continues like that. I felt a gulp to my stomach and I automatically knew that I was close. Tom sensed it too and smirks at me.

"Don't cum till I tell you to".

"I-I can't hold it".

"Cum without permission and I'll rail you".

I pull my head at the crock of his neck and moan out loudly. He turns me around. My front pushing against the wall. He pushes himself inside me which makes it harder for me to hold my climax. He grunts softly. He is deep inside me which makes me wanna cry. Tears rolling down my cheeks. Overstimulation.

"A bit more, love".

"T-Tom I-"

"A bit more".

He continues like that for a bit more. I can't hold it. It is way too much.

"Cum for me, darling".

And I did. I was released while I was doing so. Tom cum a few seconds later. Both of us panting from the overstimulation but that didn't make Tom to stop. He continues fucking me mercyless which was way too much for me. I felt myself near to my second climax again which made Tom chuckle.

"Again love?".

"TOM" I scream out in pleasure.

"What is it, love? Tell me what you want and I'll think about it".

"Let me cum".

"Mhm. Not satisfied".

"Please. Tom please".

"Mhm".

"My Lord?" I smirk at him as he moans out. Oh my Merlin. That was hot.

"Cum for me love".

And I did. He finally pulled out of me and kisses me. Not a hungry kiss but a nice and romantic. We pull away.

"I love you, Tommy".

"I love you too, princess".

He kisses me and after turns me around. He takes care of me. Minutes later we both get out and dry ourselves. We wear our robes. I turn and look at him. He was still changing but he catches me staring.

"See something you like, love?" I softly smile.

"Maybe something I wanna fuck" he looks up at me.

"C'mon, love. Don't turn me on again. You already cum 2 times. If I make you cum again, you will be destroyed for today".

"Ok. Ok. I'm sorry, Tommy".

"Let's go, princess. The boys have wake up. I'm sure about it".