[44]

Yn Alarie POV

It's been around 5 days that I'm at the Hospital Wing. Tom didn't leave from here. He didn't even go at his classes. It means a lot to me but it also makes me feel stupid that I was thinking like that. Let's forget about it. Now it's around 6 in the morning. I had wake up and Tom was talking with Madam Pomfrey. He looked happy. When they finally saw me, they both walk near me.

"Good morning, my dear".

"Good morning, Madam Pomfrey".

"You can leave today, Ms. Alarie. You can go back to your classes like before" I smile at her.

"Exactly. Thank you so much".

"You're welcome and take care of yourself".

"Of course".

She nods. Tom comes to me and helps me to stand up. Not that I needed help but no one says no at Tom. It's like you are saying at the Devil that you don't want him to kill you. It's impossible.

(Except if you are Chloe Decker and the Devil is Lucifer Morningstar. Then he will fell in love with you and blah blah blah)

Tom and I walk down the halls and straight to our dorm. Before we enter we heard the voice of a person that I hoped it was dead. Pansy mother fucker Parkinson.

"Hey. Alarie" her voice full of poison while she said my last name.

"Parkinson leave" Tom says.

"I am talking to her. You can go inside" oops. She did a huge mistake.

"Mind to remind you that I'm your prefect".

"Mind to remind you that I don't care. Where the fuck were you so many days, bitch? Huh? Fucking anyone again?" Tom looks down at his hand. I was staring squeezing it as hard as I could in order to not attack her. I'm still healing.

"Parkinson leave" I say trying to keep my temper.

"Fucking answer me".

"You have no right to ask me about this subject when you were the first to force me to break up with Tom" now I'm staring directly at her.

"Hey. Yn. Calm down" Tom says.

"Yeah. And what did I earn? Nothing. You are back together. You are fucking again. I don't wonder why he wasn't at the fucking classes so many days. Probably fighting the urge to tell all of us how you wanted to kill him either" alright. That's it. She said a lot that shouldn't. I take my wand and take a step away from Tom.

"FLIPENDO" I watch her as she fells back with force. She softly grunts. Tom goes me backwards and after looks at Pansy.

"Parkinson leave and don't you dare to say anything or I promise you. That's the last time that you will ever talk with someone".

Pansy stands up and runs away. I could see the pain running through her veins. Tom comes to me and stares at me. I pull my wand on my pocket and look at him upset. I don't want to be like this. It's ... That's not me. That's definitely not me. I wasn't like this. Tom sighs. I guess he read my mind. He opens the door and we walk inside. I sit on my bed and lay back, staring at the ceiling, not wanting to cry. Not again. I'm not weak. I don't show weakness.

"Emotions aren't weakness" Tom says. I look at him. "Yes I did read your mind again and no. Emotions aren't weakness. The emotions make you human".

"I'm a Slytherin".

"And what about it? Yn, you are still human. It's absolutely normal to cry".

"I don't wanna cry".

"Yn".

"I'm tired of crying over some stupid people and some stupid thoughts. I don't deserve to cry again because of that bitch that right now I'm completely sure has tell everybody that I used the FLIPENDO on her. She has told everyone".

"Don't care. They won't do anything to you".

"Yeah sure".

"Just try to calm down. Whatever will happen, I'll be there to help you out. Ok?".

"Ok".

"Good. What about a bath? Mhm?".

"Yeah".

"Good. I'll wait you here. Take a bath and after we can talk a bit. What do you say?".

"Sure".

"Perfect".

I nod and walk at the bathroom. I take a long bath and after change clothes. As I walk outside I see Mattheo there either. As I walk outside, he stands up and stares at me. His eyes light up in enjoy.

"Thanks Merlin. You are ok" I look at Tom.

"When I was out of the Hospital Wing he came and saw me. Students saw me carrying you unconscious and told him about it. I couldn't hide it" I nod and look back at Mattheo.

"Are you feeling ok?".

"Yeah. I'm ... Ok".

"That's good".

"Mhm" I look at Tom.

"Yeah. Uhh ... I'm gonna get going. Snape wants talk to me and ... Someone. I'll see you tomorrow" I look confused. Before Mattheo walks outside, with a fast move of my wand I close the door. I hear Mattheo gulp.

"Mattheo?" he turns around and stares at me.

"Yeah?".

"Snape wants you and?".

"Uhh ... "

"Who else will be there, Mattheo?".

"And ... Draco?".

"Don't lie to me. Who is that person?".

"You won't like my answer".

"I don't like when you lie to me. Tell the truth. Who does Snape want with you?" he stares at me. "Parkinson".

"Yeah. He ... Wants us to get a work done" I stare at him. "Uhh ... She and I ... Are nothing" I keep my stare pinned at him.

"Mattheo leave" Tom says.

"Yeah. I like this idea. Bye" Mattheo runs outside. I turn my stare at Tom.

"They are nothing and Pansy won't do anything at him. He can take care of himself and also he hates her. He won't allow her to even touch him".

"She could fucking drug him".

"He will understand it".

"Like you did?" he stares at me. "I'm going for a walk".

"Yn wait" before he says anything else I walk at the Astronomy Tower. As I reach up I see Theodore sitting there smoking. As he heard me he looks behind. He smiles.

"Yn. Come to sit with me" I softly smile and sit next to him. "How are you?".

"Better".

"That's good. Want any?".

"Sure" he passed me a cigarette and lights it up for me. "Thanks".

"You're welcome".