[14]

It's been a whole week that I ignore Tom. Trying to. We both are prefects after all. We have to discuss the prefect stuff and everything that is going around the castle. Except that, I'm trying my very best to ignore him. Good for me I have no assignment with him or his brother so I'm good. Away from both of them. As much as I can anyway. I was sitting at my desk and studying when Tom walks inside. He stops walking and stares at me.

"Stop staring, asshole" I mutter under my breath the word 'asshole'.

"Stop cursing me".

"Whatever".

"You can't just ignore me forever".

"I can".

"I did nothing wrong" just then my owl flies inside and drops me a letter. I look confused but open it. "Just talk to me".

Come now. You have to do something.

I knew who it was. Voldemort. I close my books, put them in place, take my wand and try to leave but of course not. Tom has to stop me.

"Yn wait".

"No. I'm not gonna wait. I have to go. Also I don't think we have something to talk about".

"We definitely do".

"Well I don't give two shits if we do or not".

I transfer out of there and right out of the "room" that the death eaters and Voldemort are in. I walk inside and Voldemort nods. I walk quickly near him. A bit away from him but near him.

"You asked to see me, my Lord".

"I surely did. I need you to do something".

"I'm listening".

"I want you to kill Myrtle Warren" (sorry if I put a wrong last name. I don't really remember it and I'm bored as fuck to search it on Google)

"Anything for you, my Lord".

"I don't want mistakes. One mistake and you are dead. Do you hear me?".

"Yes".

"Leave".

I nod and walk away. Try to. He interrupts me again.

"Till the end of the next week. No longer" I stop at my tracks.

"It will be done till the next week. Friday night I'll come to inform you and it will be most likely done".

"I hope so. Leave".

I nod and walk outside. I transfer back to my dorm. Tom wasn't there or that's what I thought. I walk into the bathroom and fell up to him. He was showering. I stay still staring at him. I heard him softly chuckles but I didn't pay attention at it.

"You can join me if you want to".

"I'm still angry at you".

"I know but you still can join me".

I stare at him for a bit more. I take off my clothes quickly and hop into the shower as well. He turns around and stares down at me. He softly smiles. No. He smirks. Shit. That was his game. Ugh.

"Where were you, Yn?" he says as he starts rubbing my back. That feels great. I pull a bit back my head and it touches the wall. "Mhm?".

"I ... Had to do something".

"Yeah. I think I asked where were you and not if you had to do something or not. I have every right to know".

"You don't" I pull his hand away from my back quickly. He gets on my nerves. I try to get out but fell into a glass. Sort of magic. I turn and look at him. That was all his game.