[120]

Third person POV

The next day Tom, Mattheo, Billy, Axel, Bellatrix (the baby) (let's call her Bella for short) and Yn go back home.

Billy Marvolo Riddle POV

It's night. Around 8 - 9 o'clock. We ate our food and after Axel and I go upstairs. Before I change clothes there is a knock on my door. With a fast move of my wand, the door opens and I see Axel.

"Hey, Axel. What happened?" I mentioned him to come inside and he did as he was told. He closed the door behind him and after looks at me. I tidy up a bit my desk. "So? What happened? You look upset. Like ... Since mom was at ... " I stop my sentence before I say 'hospital'.

"At the trip yeah. Why didn't she take me with her?" I turn around and stare at him.

"Uhh ... It wasn't possible. Also she didn't know that she would go" I sit at the desk and stare him.

"You're lying".

"I'm not".

"She had booked a flight and didn't know that she would go? Don't lie to me. She just didn't want me there with her".

"Don't ever say that again. Ok? Mom, didn't know that. It was a trip that she hadn't planned to go".

"Yeah yeah. Whatever" he tries to leave but I lock the door. He turns around and sees me pointing my wand at him.

"Mom wants you. Do you hear me? She hadn't planned that trip".

"Because she wasn't a trip" I lower my wand and place it at the desk as I stand up.

"Mom was at a trip".

"She didn't say goodbye".

"She didn't say goodbye at Mattheo and Tom either".

"You don't have the right to call your fathers by their name".

"I do. They allow me to".

"Where was mom?".

"At a trip".

"WHERE WAS SHE?".

"AT THE DAMN HOSPITAL. OK?".

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME, BILLY" I softly chuckle.

"Playing with you. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, AXEL? WHY WOULD I PLAY WITH YOU ABOUT OUR MOTHER'S HEALTH?".

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A LIAR" I stand right in front of him (I kneel so our faces would be at the same height).

"Fucking repeat that again" he doesn't. "FUCKING REPEAT THAT, AXEL" he slaps me. For a 2 year old child, his slap is hard. I grab his hands in one hand and stare at him angrily.

"LET ME GO".

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SLAP ME AGAIN".

"LET ME GO, YOU BASTARD" before I answer mom runs inside. She stares at both of us. Dads run a few seconds later inside.

"Billy, let go of your brother" I stare at her. "Billy. Let. Go" I sigh and pull away from him.

I stand up and stare at her. She comes closer to me and grabs my face. She turns a bit till she saw a small red bruise. She looks down at Axel and sees his wrists.

"Are you fucking serious? Both of you" she looks at both of us. No one of us talks. "Hey. I'm talking to you".

"He fucking started yelling at me and after slapped me. It's not my fault. I didn't do anything at him".

"His wrists are fucking red, Billy".

"He deserved it".

"Deserve what? To start crying?" Axel has tears to his eyes by now. "HEY".

"HE FUCKING SLAPPED ME, MOM. OK? IT WASN'T MY FAULT".

"Axel, to your room. Now" mom says and now I knew that I was in trouble.

"Axel, come with us" dad (Tom) says.

"Yn, try to stay calm" Mattheo says. Yn looks at him but doesn't nod or something. They all walk outside and close the door. I lower a bit my stare.

"Coloportus. Silencio" as she casted those 2 spells, I know that I'm in trouble but I'm not wrong. It was Axel's mistake. "Wanna explain?" I shake my head but keep it low. "Look at me and tell me why the hell did you bruise his wrists" I look at her. Hate run through my veins.

"That he slapped me, is something that you don't see. Right?".

"He is 2 fucking years old, Billy".

"He is a fucking bastard that-"

"Don't you dare to continue that sentence, Billy. Do you understand me? DON'T YOU DARE TO CONTINUE THAT STUPID SENTENCE".

"HE WAS FUCKING RESPONSIBLE, MOM. OK? YES, HE IS A 2 FUCKING YEARS OLD BUT WITH A STUPID MIND. HE SHOULD WATCH HIS DAMN MOUTH".

"YOU MADE HIM TO FUCKING CRY AND IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME".

"I NEVER MADE HIM-"

"YOUR GRANDMA TOLD ME EVERYTHING, BILLY".

"YEAH. OF COURSE" I turn around and stabilize myself at the desk, to my arms.

"TURN AROUND, BILLY".

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE. OK?".

"BILLY".

"HE MAY BE A BABY BUT HE IS STILL SUCH A JERK".

"DON'T CONTINUE TALKING LIKE-"

"FOR THAT BASTARD THAT YOU FORCED ME TO CALL BROTHER?" by now I have turn around and face her.

"HE IS YOUR FUCKING LITTLE BROTHER".

"WELL I DON'T FUCKING WANT HIM. OK?".

"HEY" she walks near me and now we are face to face. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH ABOUT AXEL".

"YOU HAVE CHANGED WAY TOO MUCH".

"I CHANGED? SERIOUSLY?".

"YES YOU CHANGED. YOU WERE THE PERFECT MOTHER BUT NOW YOU TURN INTO A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT" she stops yelling and just stares at me. I swear I saw her eyes watering. "YOU ARE THE WORST MOTHER THAT I COULD HAVE" I slapped her but without think about it. I saw a tear rolling down her cheek but she pulls those immediately away. I regretted, saying that. "M-Mom I-I ... " before I say anything else she raises her hand and shush me.

"Really, Billy?" I stare at her unable to say or do anything. She touches her cheek softly and after stares at me. "Remember ... Remember when I was at the hospital ... " a tear roll down my cheeks. "And you promise at Tom ... At your father ... That you are never again gonna argue with anyone of this fucking family?" I just stare at her. Tears visible at both of us. Both of us ready to break down crying.

"M-Mom I-I ... I didn't mean ... "

"Well, I think that I actually should die according to your words. Right?".

"N-No. M-Mom I didn't mean anything from all these".

She unlocks and runs outside. I run behind her. As she entered at her room, she locks the door. I start knocking on her door.

"M-Mom, please. Open the door. I'm sorry" I see dad (Tom) walking out of Axel's room. "Mom. M-Mom, please" Tom runs near me.

"Billy?".

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" he looks at me confused.

"MATTHEO?" dad (Mattheo) runs outside and straight to us.

"What is going on?".

"Take Billy to his room. Alohomora" he enters at mom's room. I can hear her cry and sobs.

"Billy. Hey. Come with me" dad (Mattheo) goes me back to my room.