[32]

Snape keeps me to his hug for a bit longer. Tom, Mattheo and Cedric stare at me shocked about what I did.

"I couldn't take it. I'm sorry".

"Yn calm down. You don't have to excuse yourself. I know how you felt when you learned the truth".

"He shouldn't kill my brother" I pull away and pull my tears away. I look up at him.

"I know, Yn".

"Why didn't you tell me anything earlier, Severus?".

"I couldn't".

"Why?".

"Don't take it wrong but you weren't ready to learn about it".

"Are you serious right now?".

"You killed Dumbledore. I thought that if I waited till you graduate then you would be no problem if you kill him. No one will suspect you or any of us".

"Any of us?".

Snape moves a bit at the left and I see the boys. They stare shocked at me and I softly sigh.

"Why are they here?".

"I guess they followed you".

"How did you come here that fast?".

"I knew that you would come and find him".

"I end killing him. Will I go at Azkaban, Severus?".

"No. You won't. I won't let this happen".

"Thank you. I really appreciate it" he nods.

"Y'all better go back to your dorms. Yn tomorrow we gonna talk for a bit. Tomorrow morning at the breakfast the professors and I will inform all of the student that Dumbledore was found dead. No one will understand that it was you. Try to react normal. All of you. Understand?".

"Yes" we all say.

"You better did. All the prefects will stay after the breakfast and the other students will go downstairs. Mattheo you will stay. You saw and know a lot. We can't risk it".

"I wouldn't say anything to anyone".

"Are you sure?".

"I wouldn't betray them".

"As you wish. Then tomorrow go with the other students. Y'all try to stay calm and react normal. Yn I want from you to take deep breaths and forget what you just did. Ok?".

"Don't worry. I deleted that already".

"Good. Y'all can go to your dorms".

We nod and walk downstairs. Cedric comes to mine and Tom's dorm as well. We all will stay together tonight. Mattheo, Tom, Cedric and I at mine and Tom's dorm. Prefect dorm. It has everything but not happiness. I'm done. I am sitting at window staring outside. I let my tears stream down. I shouldn't have killed him. If someone understands something then I'm done. I'm gonna get send at Azkaban and I don't want this to happen. The boys are sitting at mine and Tom's bed and talk. Quietly. Hoping I won't hear but I hear everything.

"You think they will understand something?".

"I hope not".

"If we all react like we first heard it then no. They won't suspect her".

"You sure she can do that?".

"She will try".

"What if she accidentally says something?".

"We all will be trouble after that".

"She won't. I know that she won't. She could never put our life into danger".

"Her's?".

"What do you mean?".

"She wouldn't put our lives into danger. Ok. Good for her but her life? If she accidentally say something she is gonna get send at Azkaban. She can't go there. First witch or not she doesn't deserve to go at Azkaban. It was self defense".

"It was stupid".

"She had to kill him".

"It was for her own good".

"I know but still. If something goes wrong and someone understands something then-"

"Nothing will happen. Ok? She is not gonna say anything. We won't either".

"Ok".

I hear footsteps but I didn't move. I know that it's Tom. He places his hand to my back and rubs my back slightly to make me feel more comfortable. It doesn't work. I shut my eyes and more tears roll down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry" I say in a really low voice.

"Don't be, princess. You did what you felt right. I would have done the same if I learned that he killed Mattheo. He was your brother".

"He tried to warn me. To warn all of us. He wanted to protect me and the whole school but Albus killed him without let him explain".

"I know, darling" I let out a shaky breath. "Come here, love".

I turn around and hug him. He hugs me back and I wrap my legs around his waist. He looks over the boys. I couldn't see their faces but can understand that they are sad. Upset.

"I'm sorry" I say again in a more low voice.

"Hey. Listen here, love. You did the right thing. He had no right to kill your brother. He killed an innocent boy without care. He deserved to die. He knew everything from the beginning. He knew who you and your brother were. He wanted to destroy your family and he achieved that".

"You really believe that?" my voice is still really low. I don't know how he can hear me.

"Of course, darling. You did the right thing. Everybody would do the same if they were you. I can promise you that".

"What if I get send at Azkaban?".

"You won't. We all will help you. Try to stay calm and don't say sorry in front of everybody. Ok?".

"Ok. I can do this".

"That's it".

He kisses my forehead and look at me. He goes me over my bed and lays me down. Mattheo goes and sits at Tom's bed. They stare at me and Tom. Tom nods at them and they nod back at him. Tom pulls me over his chest and rubs my back. I get to sleep quick enough. I was exhausted and I also was just a few hours awake from Merope that kidnapped me. I did a lot of stuff inside of those hours that I'm awake.

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

I look down at Yn and see her asleep. The boys stare at me upset. Yn tried. Tried her very best not to hurt anyone but she just couldn't. She hadn't other choice.

"She is gonna break down" Cedric whispers.

"I know" I say in a low voice back.