[132]

Billy Marvolo Riddle POV

It's a rainy night tonight. I start hearing footsteps and then someone knocks on my door. I was studying a bit for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Grandpa says that I'm failing. It's true tho. Suddenly the door opens and Axel runs inside. I stare at him and then I notice that he is crying.

"Axel?" I run to him. "What happened, buddy? Why are you crying?" he points outside and I sigh. "You're scared of the thunderstorms?" he nods. "Oh my Merlin. Go to sleep, Axel. Everything's ok".

"Sure?".

"Sure".

"Ok".

He walks outside and I sigh. Thunderstorms. The best thing ever. I love watching them.

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

It's 2 in the morning and like normal people we are sleeping. But no. It has to be disturbed. The door of our bedroom opens and closes. I felt someone shaking me. As I open my eyes, I see Axel crying.

"Axel?" I'm still from the sleep so I need a little time to wake up at all.

"Thunderstorms" I sigh.

He continues crying and he starts crying more. Because of that Bella woke up either and starts crying as well. Tom curses under his breath and sits up.

"What is going on?" he goes over to Bella and picks her up to his hug.

"I'm gonna make milks" I sigh and stand. I wear my robe:

I pick up Axel and walk downstairs while he continues crying

I pick up Axel and walk downstairs while he continues crying. I walk at the kitchen and make a sippy cup of milk for Axel and Bella's bottle with formula. I walk back upstairs. How didn't Billy and Mattheo wake up? I walk back to my room.

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

Yn walks downstairs with Axel to get the milks but Bella doesn't stop crying no matter what. I sit at the bed and lay her on my lap but no. She continues crying. I stand up and walk around the room but NO. She continues crying. I sit back down at the bed and pull her closer to my chest (I'm not wearing a shirt cause why not. It's hot the night) and start singing to her twinkle twinkle little star. Her cry got a bit quieter.

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

I walk back upstairs and as I arrived at the door, I saw Tom singing at Bella the twinkle twinkle little star. He looks cute like that. I enter and he turns around (he was facing the window). I lay Axel at the bed and give him the sippy cup and he calms a bit. Finally. I go at Tom and take Bella to my hug. I start feeding her so she can finally calm down but NO. No before she throws up on me. I close my eyes so I can calm down. Tom comes to me. He takes Bella and I went to change.

I get back outside and see Bella asleep at Tom's arms

I get back outside and see Bella asleep at Tom's arms. I take off my robe and lay it at the bed. I pick her up and lay her back to her bed. I look at Axel who's has fallen asleep by now. I'm exhausted.

"You ok?" Tom says in a low voice.

"Yeah. I'm gonna check if Billy woke up".

"Ok".

I take my robe again and walk out of the room. I walk down the hall and straight to Billy's room. I knock slightly the door.

"Yes?" I enter. When he saw me, he pulls all the books away from his desk and stares at me. "Mom?" I stare confused.

"What are you doing here?".

"Uhh ... "

I walk near him and take the book and notebook off the floor. I stare at it. Defense Against the Dark Arts. I look at Billy and he looks away. I place the book and notebook back to the desk.

"It's 2 in the fucking morning and you're studying for Hogwarts that is not open yet".

"Y-Yeah".

"Mind you explain me the reason why?".

"Uhh ... Because ... " I sigh. "Sorry, mom".

"Go to sleep, Billy. It's late".

"Fine" he goes and lays to his bed. I go near him and pull the blankets over him. "I should be asleep. I know but I just couldn't".

"Why?".

"I'm failing Defense Against the Dark Arts. Grandpa said that the next time that I'll fail he will inform you so I didn't want to fail again".

"You could ask for my help".

"I know. I'm sorry".

"It's ok. Well, tomorrow I can help you if you want to".

"Yes. I would like that".

"Good but now fell asleep. It's late".

"Ok, mom. Goodnight".

"Goodnight" I kiss his forehead. I turn off the lights and walk outside.

I walk back down the hall and enter to my room again. I hate having babies in here. They wake up the whole time and I just want to sleep. I walk to bed and lay down slowly trying not to wake Billy up. Tom looks at me. He can clearly see that I'm exhausted.

"Get some sleep. If they wake up, leave them to me" I shake my head.

"I'm fine but thank you".

"Fell asleep".

I nod and lay down at all. I stare at the ceiling for a few seconds before sleep gets me. I really need to sleep. I'm tired.