[121]

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

"Alohomora" I enter at Yn's room and see her sitting at her balcony, crying and sobbing while she's hugging her legs. I walk near her slowly and sit down next to her.

"Am I really a shitty mother after that Axel was born?" I turn and stare at her confused. "Am I that bad for being a mother?" she looks at me. Her tears visible at me. It breaks my heart.

"Of course not, darling. Of course not" she turns and looks back in front while more tears roll down her cheeks. "You are the best mother that they could ask for. You love them very much and do your best every day so they can be happy".

"Then why did Billy say that?".

"Billy said what?".

"That I'm the worst mother and ... "

"And?".

"And that ... I ... " I enter her.

"Wanna explain?" Billy shakes his head but keeps it low. "Look at me and tell me why the hell did you bruise his wrists" he looks at her.

"That he slapped me, is something that you don't see. Right?".

"He is 2 fucking years old, Billy".

"He is a fucking bastard that-"

"Don't you dare to continue that sentence, Billy. Do you understand me? DON'T YOU DARE TO CONTINUE THAT STUPID SENTENCE".

"HE WAS FUCKING RESPONSIBLE, MOM. OK? YES, HE IS A 2 FUCKING YEARS OLD BUT WITH A STUPID MIND. HE SHOULD WATCH HIS DAMN MOUTH".

"YOU MADE HIM TO FUCKING CRY AND IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME".

"I NEVER MADE HIM-"

"YOUR GRANDMA TOLD ME EVERYTHING, BILLY".

"YEAH. OF COURSE" he turns around and stabilizes himself at the desk, to his arms.

"TURN AROUND, BILLY".

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE. OK?".

"BILLY".

"HE MAY BE A BABY BUT HE IS STILL SUCH A JERK".

"DON'T CONTINUE TALKING LIKE-"

"FOR THAT BASTARD THAT YOU FORCED ME TO CALL BROTHER?" by now he has turn around and faces her.

"HE IS YOUR FUCKING LITTLE BROTHER".

"WELL I DON'T FUCKING WANT HIM. OK?".

"HEY" she walks near him and now they are face to face. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH ABOUT AXEL".

"YOU HAVE CHANGED WAY TOO MUCH".

"I CHANGED? SERIOUSLY?".

"YES YOU CHANGED. YOU WERE THE PERFECT MOTHER BUT NOW YOU TURN INTO A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT" she stops yelling and just stares at him. I swear I saw her eyes watering. "YOU ARE THE WORST MOTHER THAT I COULD HAVE" he slapped her. I saw a tear rolling down her cheek but she pulls those immediately away. He regretted saying that. "M-Mom I-I ... " before he says anything else she raises her hand and shush him.

I get out of her mind and look in front ready to fucking break his bones. I take deep breaths. He is my fucking child. I keep repeating that on my mind so I don't fucking kill him.

"Do I really deserve this?".

"No. He talked without thinking what his words could damage. Still, it doesn't explain his outbreak".