[138]

1 week before Christmas

Yn Emma Lestrange POV

"TOM? MATTHEO? AT THE KITCHEN. NOW" they both run in the kitchen in a matter of seconds.

"What did we do?".

"We didn't break anything" I softly laugh.

"Calm down. I need help with something".

"What about?".

"In 1 week it's Christmas. We have to buy the gifts for the kids".

"Yeah. Right".

"We are gonna split".

"I already have invited the others. They will buy the gifts today and will give them to me so I can lock them into the ballroom till the next week".

"Who did you invite? To check how many rooms we need to get ready" Mattheo says.

"Well. Theodore and his girlfriend. Draco and his girlfriend. Lorenzo. Blaise and his girlfriend. Pansy. Well. Also. Lorenzo had 2 kids. Blaise, Draco and Theodore one kid each of them. Pansy any. They all are invited".

"So. Theodore are 3. Draco are 3. Blaise are 3. Lorenzo are 3 as well. Pansy is 1. So we need ... " Mattheo says and tries to count.

"13" Tom says and looks at Mattheo.

"Ok. I'm not good at it. What's the matter?".

"Are you good at something?" I say.

"Hey. Stop throwing words at me. Ok? Not my fault".

"Anyway. I'll go with Theodore and Lorenzo to buy the gifts. I want from you to get ready their rooms. Don't ness it up. I beg you".

"We won't".

"I hope so. I'll be back later. Bye" I transfer out of there.

1 day ago

"Mom. Axel gave me that letter for the Santa Clause" Billy says and hands me the letter. "Here's mine but I know that it's not real".

"Doesn't matter. I'll buy anything".

"Ok".

Back to today

I

take the letters and transfer out of there and go to meet with Theodore and Lorenzo. I have to see Lorenzo in years.

Tom Marvolo Riddle POV

Yn transfers out of there and I let out a breath. I look at Mattheo.

"Let's start".

"Wait" I say.

"What?".

"I ... Have to tell you something".

"I'm listening".

"Does ... Does Yn love me?" he stares at me confused.

"Of course she does".